神探夏洛克第二季第三集_17(在线收听

   神探夏洛克第二季第三集_17

  不 不 不 他会有人接应
  No, no, no. He'll have back-up.
  你知道吗 夏洛克·福尔摩斯?
  Do you know what, Sherlock Holmes?
  我现在能读懂你了 我 厌恶 你
  I look at you know and I can read you...and you repel me.
  他能做到吗?
  Can he do that?
  完全改头换面 让你成为罪犯?
  Completely change his identity, make you the criminal?
  他掌握了我毕生的资料
  He's got my whole life story.
  这是编造弥天大谎的必备功课
  That's what you do when you sell a big lie,
  用真相包裹它 让它可信又诱人
  you wrap it up in the truth to make it more palatable.
  你们各执一词啊
  It'll be your word against his.
  过去小时
  He's been sowing doubt
  0他在人们脑中种下了怀疑的种子
  into people's minds for  hours.
  1他的游戏
  There's only one thing he needs to do
  只缺一件事 就是...
  to complete his game and that...
  夏洛克?
  Sherlock?
  我需要做一件事
  There's something I need to do.
  什么 我能帮忙吗?       不 我自己来
  What? Can I help?        No, on my own.
  你错了 知道吗?
  You're wrong, you know?
  你当然算数
  You do count.
  我一直看重你 一直信任你
  You've always counted and I've always trusted you.
  可你说对了
  But you were right.
  0我状况不好
  I'm not OK.
  1告诉我 出什么事了
  Tell me what's wrong.
  茉莉 我想我快死了
  Molly, I think I'm going to die.
  你需要什么?
  What do you need?
  如果我不是完全像你想的那样
  If I wasn't everything that you think I am,
  也不完全像自己想的那样
  everything that I think I am...
  你还愿意帮助我吗?
  ..would you still want to help me?
  你需要什么?
  What do you need?
  你
  You.
  她确实做足了功课 这个莱利小姐
  She has really done her homework, Miss Riley,
  和夏洛克很亲近的人 才会知道这些
  and it's things that only someone close to Sherlock could know.
  啊
  Ah.
  你最近看过你弟弟的通讯录吗?
  Have you seen your brother's address book lately?
  只有两个名字 你和我
  Two names - yours and mine...
  莫里亚蒂不是从我这里得到信息的
  and Moriarty didn't get this stuff from me.
  约翰...        好吧 你们的感情
  John...        So how does it work,
  发展的如何了?
  your relationship?
  你和吉姆 会偶尔出来喝咖啡吗?
  Do you go out for a coffee now and then, you and Jim?
  他是你亲弟弟啊
  Your own brother
  你竟然把他的一生都告诉这个疯子
  and you blabbed about his entire life to this maniac.
  我不是故意... 我从没想要...
  I never intend...I never dreamt...
  这才是你想告诉我的 对吧?
  This...this is what you were trying to tell me, isn't it?
  "守护好他 因为我做错事了"
  "Watch his back because I've made a mistake."
  你怎么认识他的?
  How did you meet him?
  他这样的人 我们有记录 有监视
  People like him, we know about them, we watch them.
  但是吉姆·莫里亚蒂...
  But James Moriarty...
  是世上最危险的犯罪大师之一
  ..the most dangerous criminal mind the world has ever seen,
  而他口袋里 有个终极武器
  and, in his pocket, the ultimate weapon.
  一个密码
  The key code.
  几行程序代码 可以打开任何一扇门
  A few lines of computer code that can unlock any door.
  所以你们抓住了他 试图找出密码?
  And you abducted him to try and find the key code?
  审问了他几周
  Interrogated him for weeks.
  结果呢?      他完全不合作
  And? He wouldn't play along.
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlk/stxlk2/288078.html