生活大爆炸第一季第十一集_1:The Pancake Batter(在线收听

   生活大爆炸第一季第十一集_1:The Pancake Batter Anomaly

  -Sheldon: Checkmate.
  将军。
  -Leonard: Again?
  又?
  -Sheldon: Obviously,you are not well suited for three-dimensional chess
  很显然,你还不够格来玩三维国际象棋。
  Perhaps three-dimensional candy land would be more your speed.
  你的速度或许更适合玩三维糖果盒游戏。
  -Leonard: Just reset the board.
  这盘重来。
  -Sheldon: It must be humbling to suck on so many different levels.
  这么多层都得我让你,还真丢脸阿。
  -Penny: Hey, guys, did you get my mail?
  好,伙计们,你拿了我的邮件了?
  -Leonard: Yeah, right here
  是,在这。
  How was Nebraska?
  内布拉斯加那边怎么样?
  -Penny: Well, better than north Dakota。
  比北达科他州强。
  I guess that job is only funny in Nebraska.
  我猜这笑话只有在内布拉斯加州才好笑。
  -Sheldon: From the data at hand, you really can’t draw that conclusion.
  就目前的数据来说,你还不能得出这结论。
  All you can say with absolute certainty is that joke is not funny here.
  你所能唯一确定的是这笑话在这儿不好笑。
  -Penny: Boys, it’s good to be back.
  兄弟们,回来真好。
  -Leonard: How’s your family
  你家人怎么样?
  -Penny: It was the worst trip.
  这趟旅行简直不能再糟了。
  Everyone got sick over the weekend.
  一个周末下来家里人全病了。
  -Leonard: Sick?
  病了?
  -Sheldon: Here we go. What kind of sick?
  又来了。什么病?
  -Penny: The flu, I guess.
  我猜,就是流感吧。
  -Sheldon: I don’t need you to guess. I need you to know.
  我不是要你猜,我要你确定。
  Now, when did the symptoms first appear?
  第一次出现症状是在什么时候?
  -Penny: Maybe Friday.
  大概是周五。
  -Sheldon: Friday. Was that morning or afternoon?
  周五,上午还是下午?
  -Penny: I-I don’t…
  我…我不…
  -Sheldon: Think, woman, who blew their nose and when?
  小姐,好好想想,是谁?在什么时候擦过鼻子?
  -Leonard: Sheldon, relax.
  没事的,Sheldon。
  She doesn’t have any symptoms. I’m sure she’s not contagious.
  她没有任何症状,我确定她不会传染。
  -Sheldon: Oh, please.
  拜托。
  If influenza was only contagious after symptoms appear, it would have died out thousand of years ago.
  如果流感只是在症状出现后才会感染,那它早该在几千年前就消失了。
  Somewhere between tool using and cave painting, Homo habits would here figured out how to kill the guy with the rummy nose.
  在开始使用石器工具和创作洞穴壁画的年代,能人们肯定会想方设法干掉流着鼻涕的家伙的。
  -Leonard: Penny, you’ll have to excuse Sheldon. He’s a bit of a germaphobe.
  Penny,你要原谅Sheldon,他有点病理恐惧。
  -Penny: It’s okay. I understand.
  没关系,我能理解。
  -Sheldon: Thanks for your consideration, now please leave.
  谢谢你的照顾,现在请你离开。
  -Leonard: You’d better go before he starts spraying you with Iysol.
  你最好趁他还没拿来沙尔来对着你喷的时候赶紧闪。
  -Penny: Okay, well, thank you for getting my mail.
  好的,谢谢你替我拿邮件。
  -Leonard: No problem. Welcome home.
  小意思,欢迎回家。
  -Sheldon: What?
  怎么了?
  -Leonard: What the hell are you doing?
  你在瞎折腾什么啊?
  -Sheldon: I'm making petri dishes to grow throat cultures.
  我在进行咽拭子培养
  -Leonard: With lime Jell-O?
  用酸橙果冻?
  -Sheldon: I need a growth medium, and someone polished off the apricot yogurt.
  我需要一个生长培养基,而杏仁酸奶却被扫荡一空。
  -Sheldon: Here, swab my throat.
  过来,取一下我喉咙的样本。
  -Leonard: I don't think so.
  我不要。
  -Sheldon: Leonard, if I'm going to get ahead of this thing, I need to find out what's growing in my throat.
  Leonard 如果我要防患于未然,就得先知道我喉咙里长了些什么
  -Leonard: Sheldon, you are not sick. This is, but you are not.
  Sheldon 你没生病.这实在是...不过你真没得病。
  -Sheldon: We have no idea what pathogen Typhoid Penny has introduced into our environment.
  我们不知道Penny 会把哪种伤寒病菌带进来。
  For having never been to Nebraska, I'm fairly certain that I have no corn-husking antibodies.
  我从没有去过内布拉斯加州,我很确定我身体里没有那种病菌的抗体。
  -Leonard: Sheldon, don't you think you're overreacting?
  Sheldon 你没觉得你过度紧张了么?
  -Sheldon: When I'm lying comatose in a hospital relying on inferior minds to cure me,
  these Jell-O cultures and my accompanying notes will give them a fighting chance.
  在我躺在医院不省人事,要靠那些庸医来救我时,这些果冻样本和我随身的笔记
  多少会提高点我活命的机率。
  -Leonard: I'm going back to bed.
  我要去睡觉了。
  -Sheldon: Wait. Put this in the bathroom.
  等等,把这个拿到洗手间去。
  -Leonard: What for?
  干嘛用?
  -Sheldon: I need to measure my fluid intake and output to make sure my kidneys aren't shutting down.
  我要记录我体内水分的摄入和流失来确认我的肾脏功能是否良好。
  -Leonard: I mixed pancake batter in this!
  我用这个来搅拌做薄煎饼的材料!
  -Sheldon: No, that measuring cup has always been for urine.
  不,这量杯向来都是用来盛尿的。
  -Leonard: You had time to make a label for everything in this apartment including the label maker, but you didn't have ten seconds to make one that said "urine cup"?
  你有空把房间里所有东西都贴上标记,甚至包括记号笔,怎么就不腾出10秒在这上面写"尿杯"?
  -Sheldon: It's right here on the bottom.
  我写了,就在杯底。
  -Leonard: Huh. I guess I owe the Betty Crocker Company a letter of apology.
  Huh,我想我欠"贝蒂厨房"一封致歉信。
  -Sheldon: Oh, dear God. Leonard!
  天哪Leonard!
  Leonard, I'm sick!
  Leonard 我病了!
  Leonard!
  Leonard!
  Leonard, I'm sick!
  Leonard 我病了!
  Leonard?
  Leonard?
  Leonard?
  Leonard?
  Leonard?
  Leonard?
  Leonard, my comforter fell down, and my sinuses hurt when I bend over.
  Leonard 我毯子掉地上了,而且我弯腰时鼻窦疼。
  Leonard?
  Leonard?
  -Leonard: Hey.
  嘿
  -Sheldon: Leonard, where are you?
  Leonard 你在哪?
  -Leonard: I'm at work.
  我在上班。
  -Sheldon: At 6:30 in the morning?
  早上6点半?
  -Leonard: Yes.
  是啊。
  -Sheldon: On Sunday?
  星期天?
  -Leonard: Yes.
  是啊。
  -Sheldon: Why?
  为什么?
  -Leonard: They asked me to come in.
  他们让我加班。
  -Sheldon: I didn't hear the phone ring.
  我怎么没听到电话响。
  -Leonard: They texted me.
  他们发消息给我的。
  -Sheldon: Well, as I predicted, I am sick.
  正如我预测,我病了。
  My fever has been tracking up exponentially since 2:00 a.m., and I am producing sputum at an alarming rate.
  我体温从早上2点钟开始持续上升,而且我的痰也多到警戒水平了。
  -Leonard: No kidding?
  不是吧?
  -Sheldon: No not only that, it has shifted from clear to milky green.
  痰还从透明色变成了奶绿色.
  -Leonard: All right, well, get some rest and drink plenty of fluids.
  那好吧,好好休息, 多喝点东西。
  -Sheldon: What else would I drink, gases, solids, ionized plasma?
  我能喝什么汽油固体还是血浆?
  -Leonard: Drink whatever you want.
  爱喝什么喝什么。
  -Sheldon: I want soup.
  我要喝汤。
  -Leonard: Then make soup.
  那就去做呀。
  -Sheldon: We don't have soup.
  我们这没汤。
  -Leonard: I'm at work, Sheldon.
  我在上班呢,Sheldon。
  -Sheldon: Is that a dog?
  是狗在叫吗?
  -Leonard: Yes.
  是啊
  -Sheldon: In the lab?
  在实验室?
  -Leonard: Yes.
  是啊
  They're training dogs to operate the centrifuge for when they need dogs to operate the centrifuge for blind scientists.
  他们在训练狗用离心机,因为他们想让狗帮盲人科学家操纵这机器。
  I have to go.
  我得挂了。
  three-dimensional:三维的
  humbling:令人羞辱的
  homo :人
  rummy:危险的
  germaphobe:病理恐惧
  spray:喷
  Iysol:沙尔,消毒药水
  petri dish:培养皿
  polish off:(飞快地)完成
  apricot:杏子
  swab:擦净
  pathogen:病原体
  typhoid:伤寒的
  comatose:昏睡的
  inferior:次等的
  comforter:羊毛围巾
  sinuses:鼻窦
  exponentially:成倍的
  sputum:痰
  ionized:电离的
  plasma:血浆
  centrifuge:离心机
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz1/288136.html