生活大爆炸第一季第十一集_2:The Pancake Batter(在线收听

   生活大爆炸第一季第十一集_2:The Pancake Batter Anomaly

  -Old Lady: Howard, it's the phone!
  Howard 是电话在响!
  -Howard: I know it's the phone, Ma, I hear the phone!
  我是电话在响,妈, 我听到它在响!
  -Old Lady: Well, who's calling at this ungodly hour?!
  谁有病在这个时候打来?!
  -Howard: I don't know!
  我怎么知道!
  -Old Lady: Well, ask them why they're calling at this ungodly hour!
  那就快接问问为什么这时候打!
  -Howard: How can I ask them when I'm talking to you?!
  我在跟你说话,你让我怎么接啊?!
  Hello.
  你好
  -Leonard: Howard, it's Leonard. Code milky green.
  Howard,我是Leonard。代号奶绿
  -Howard: Dear Lord, not milky green.
  神阿,不是吧,奶绿?
  -Leonard: Affirmative. With fever.
  已经确认了,还发烧。
  -Old Lady: Who's on the phone?!
  谁打来的?!
  -Howard: It's Leonard!
  是Leonard!
  -Old Lady: Why is he calling?!
  有什么事?!
  -Howard: Sheldon's sick!
  Sheldon病了!
  -Old Lady: Were you playing with him?!
  你和他一起玩过吗?!
  -Howard: For God's sake, Ma, I'm 26 years old!
  看在上帝的份上我已经26岁了妈!
  -Old Lady: Excuse me, Mr. Grownup!
  不好意思 "成熟"先生!
  -Old Lady: What do you want for breakfast?!
  你早饭要来点什么?!
  -Howard: Chocolate milk and Eggs, please!
  巧克力牛奶和鸡蛋!
  -Leonard: Howard, listen to me.
  Howard听说我。
  -Howard: Hang on. Call waiting.
  等下,又有人打来了。
  -Leonard: No, don't, don't...!
  不别别接...!
  -Howard: Hello.
  你好
  -Sheldon: Howard, I'm sick.
  Howard我病了
  -Howard: Howard's sleeping. This is his mother!
  Howard在睡觉我是他妈妈!
  Why are you calling at this ungodly hour?
  你怎么在这么不合适的时间打来?
  -Sheldon: I need soup.
  我要喝汤。
  -Howard: Then call your own mother!
  那你该打给你妈妈!
  It was Sheldon.
  是Sheldon。
  -Leonard: I tried to stop you.
  我让你别接了。
  -Howard: It's my own fault.
  是我的错。
  I forgot the protocol we put in place after The Great Ear Infection of '06.
  我忘了我们在06年"大耳朵感染"后的协议了。
  -Leonard: You call Koothrappali.
  你快打给Koothrappali。
  We need to find a place to lay low for the next 18 to 24 hours.
  我们得找个地方躲上个18-24小时。
  -Howard: Stand by.
  等下,别挂。
  -Howard: Ma, can my friends come over?
  妈,我朋友可以过来住吗?
  -Old Lady: I just had the carpet steamed!
  我刚熨过地毯!
  -Howard: That's a negatory.
  此路不通。
  But there's a Planet of The Apes marathon at the NuArt today.
  不过今天NuArt剧院有连播"决战星球"
  -Leonard: Five movies, two hours apiece....it's a start.
  一共5部 2小时一部....噩梦才刚开始呢。
  -Woman: Homeless, crazy guy at table 18.
  18桌有个无家可归的疯子。
  -Penny: No, just crazy.
  不,只是疯子罢了.
  Sheldon, what are you doing here?
  Sheldon,你在这干什么?
  -Sheldon: I'm sick. Thank you very much.
  我病了,托你的福。
  -Penny: How could you have gotten if from me?
  怎么会是我传染的呢?
  I'm not sick.
  我又没病。
  -Sheldon: You're a carrier.
  但你是病毒携带者。
  All these people here are doomed.
  这里所有人的都会被传染的。
  You're doomed!
  你们完了!
  -Penny: Sheldon, what do you want?
  Sheldon 你想点些什么?
  -Sheldon: I want soup.
  我要喝汤。
  -Penny: Why didn't you...?
  那你为什么不...?
  Why didn't you just have soup at home?
  那你为什么不在家里喝?
  -Sheldon: Penny, I have an IQ of 187.
  Penny 我智商187。
  Don't you imagine that if there were a way for me to have had soup at home, I would have thought of it?
  如果我家里有汤喝,我会没想到吗?
  -Penny: You can have soup delivered.
  我们可以叫外卖的。
  -Sheldon: I did not think of that.
  这我倒没想到。
  Clearly, febrile delirium is setting in.
  显然,高烧已经让我开始神志不清了。
  Please bring me some soup while I still understand what a spoon is for.
  在我还记得怎么用汤勺前,给我来份汤。
  -Penny: Okay, what kind of soup do you want?
  好吧你要喝什么汤?
  -Sheldon: Well, my mother used to make me this split pea with little frankfurter slices and these homemade croutons.
  我妈妈以前经常给我做豌豆汤加点法兰克香肠和自制的烤面包片。
  -Penny: We have chicken, tortilla and potato leek.
  我们只有鸡汤,玉米汤和罗宋汤。
  -Sheldon: Could I get any of those with little frankfurter slices and homemade croutons?
  那我能不能在里面加点法兰克香肠和自制面包片?
  -Penny: No.
  不行。
  -Sheldon: Then surprise me.
  那随便吧。
  Would you call that "moss green" or "forest green"?
  你们觉得这是"苔绿"还是"森林绿"?
  -Leonard: Look at this.
  看哪。
  Everyone went chimp.
  每个人都扮黑猩猩。
  -Rajesh: I'd like to point out that I voted for orangutan, but you shouted me down.
  我就说我们应该扮类人猿的,你死活不让。
  -Leonard: Oh, hi, Penny.
  嘿,Penny。
  -Penny: Hey, where are you?
  嘿,你在哪里?
  -Leonard: I'm, uh, at work.
  我... 在工作。
  -Penny: You sound funny.
  你声音听起来很奇怪。
  -Leonard: Look. I'm, uh, in a radiation suit.
  我...我穿着防辐射服呢。
  What's up?
  有什么事吗?
  -Penny: Yeah, I'm at work, too, and you'll never guess who's here infecting my entire station.
  我也在工作呢,你不会猜到谁在这里把病菌传给这所有的客人。
  -Leonard: Sheldon's at the Cheesecake Factory.
  Sheldon 在"奶酪蛋糕餐厅"。
  Just tell him to go home.
  快让他回家吧。
  -Penny: He won't leave.
  他不会走的。
  He says he's afraid he'll pass out on the bus, and someone will harvest his organs.
  他说他怕昏倒在公车上,有人会偷他的器官。
  -Leonard: He's panicked, and he's established a nest.
  他有妄想症,他把巢都筑好了。
  -Penny: Can you please come get him?
  你能不能来把他带走?
  -Leonard: Uh, yeah, I'd be, I'd be happy to, Penny.
  好的,行,我很乐意 Penny。
  Oh, my God, there's a breach in the radiation unit!
  天哪,辐射单位有个裂口!
  The whole city is in jeopardy!
  整个城市都很危险!
  Oh, my God!
  天啊!
  The containment vessel's melting. Gotta go. Bye!
  核反应堆安全壳快融化了,我得挂了,拜!
  I feel really guilty.
  我真感到内疚。
  -Howard: You did what you had to do.
  但你不得不这么做。
  Take your stinking paws off my popcorn, you damn dirty ape!
  把你的爪子从我的爆米花上挪开,你这臭猿人!
  -Sheldon: Thanks for bringing me home.
  谢谢你送我回家。
  -Penny: That's okay.
  不客气。
  I didn't really need to work today.
  我今天也不怎么想工作。
  It's not like I have rent or car payments or anything.
  我又不急着付房租或还车贷什么的。
  -Sheldon: Good, good.
  好,很好。
  Okay, well, you feel better.
  好了祝你早日康复
  -Sheldon: Wait.
  等等
  Where are you going?
  你要上哪?
  -Penny: Um... home...to write some bad checks.
  回家...去写几张空头支票
  -Sheldon: You're going to leave me?
  你要我把一个人留在这?
  -Penny: Hey, Sheldon, you are a grown man.
  嘿 Sheldon 你是个大人了。
  Haven't you ever been sick before?
  你就没生过病?
  -Sheldon: Of course, but not by myself.
  当然有,但从没有一个人待着。
  -Penny: Really? Never?
  是吗? 从没有?
  -Sheldon: Well, once, when I was 15 and spending the summer at the Heidelberg Institute in Germany.
  好吧,就一次,我15岁的时候,那是我在德国海德尔学院过暑假。
  -Penny: Studying abroad?
  去留学?
  -Sheldon: No. Visiting professor.
  不,访问教授。
  Anyway, the local cuisine was a little more sausage-based than I'm used to,
  总之,那里所有吃的都有香肠,让我很不习惯,
  And the result was an internal Blitzkrieg, with my lower intestine playing the part of Czechoslovakia.
  结果在就好像它在我肚子里搞了个闪电战,而我的肠子扮演了捷克斯洛伐克。
  -Penny: And there was no one there to take care of you?
  当时没人照顾你吗?
  -Sheldon: No. My mom had to fly back to Texas to help my dad, because the house had slipped off the cinder blocks again.
  没有我妈妈飞回德州去帮我爸爸,因为我那煤屑砖砌的房子又塌了。
  -Penny: Again?
  又?
  -Sheldon: It was tornado season.
  当时刮龙卷风。
  And it was an aluminum house.
  那房子是铝做的。
  Anyway, the housekeeper in the faculty residence didn't speak any English. and when I finally managed to convince her I was sick,
  总之,那的宿舍管理员不会说英语,当我终于让她明白我病了,
  She said, "Mochtest du eine Darmspfilung?"
  她对我说了句 Mochtest du eine Darmspfilung?
  -Penny: What does that mean?
  什么意思?
  -Sheldon: Based on what happened next ,I assume it means, Would you like an enema?
  就当时的情形,我猜应该是你需要灌肠吗?
  -Penny: Okay, sweetie. I'll take care of you.
  亲爱的,我会照顾你的。
  What do you need?
  我能做些什么?
  -Sheldon: Well, my mom used to give me sponge baths.
  我妈通常用海绵帮我洗个澡。
  -Penny: Okay, ground rules: no baths, and definitely no enemas.
  好吧,定好规矩,不洗澡。当然,也不灌肠。
  -Sheldon: Agreed.
  同意。
  ungodly:无良心的
  protocol:协议
  doomed:命定的
  febrile delirium:发热谵妄
  split:干裂的
  crouton:油煎的面包丁
  tortilla:薄而圆的玉蜀黍饼
  leek:韭葱
  orangutan:猩猩
  pass out:[俚]晕倒
  breach:裂口
  containment vessel:安全壳
  stinking:发臭的
  popcorn:爆米花
  sausage:香肠
  cinder block:煤渣砌块
  sponge bath:海绵搽洗浴
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz1/288137.html