生活大爆炸第二季第七集_2(在线收听) |
-Howard: One of us, one of us. 入伙万岁!入伙万岁!
-Penny: Well, what a thrill.
thrill: 激动
多振奋人呀!
-Sheldon: You're sitting in my spot.
你坐我位置上了。
-Penny: Oh, jeez, you've got to be kidding me.
jeez: 呀
天呀,你不是吧。
-Sheldon: Leonard, she's in my spot.
Leonard,她占人家位置啦。
-Leonard: Yeah, yeah. Uh, see, here's the thing. After you leave, I still have to live with him.
嗯,嗯,事实上,你走了,我还得和他一起过日子呢!
-Penny: I don't care. I'm taking a stand. Metaphorically.
take a stand: 表明立场 metaphorically: 暗喻
管我鸟事,我坚定立场,比喻哦,不是真立起来。
-Sheldon: All right, that's it. Strike three.
别怪我无情,三振出局了你。
-Penny: Ooh, strike three.
怕怕的三振。
-Penny: I'm banished? What the hell kind of crap is that?
banish: 驱逐 what the hell: 究竟是什么
-Leonard: Listen, don't worry. I'll talk to him.
驱逐我? 哪门子鬼话?
-Penny: Yeah, you do that.
没事的,我会和他谈谈的。
-Leonard: Just so I know, would you be open to taking his class?
You can do it online!
最好那样,我想知道,你有可能听他训导吗?网上也成呀!
-Howard: So based on our triangulation, we've narrowed down the location of the Top Model house to three square miles in the Hollywood Hills.
triangulation: 三角测量 narrow down: 减少,缩小 Hollywood Hills: 好莱坞山
根据三角测量,超模之家搜索范围,已缩小到好莱坞山的3平方英里。
-Raj: Or possibly Durham, Noh Carolina.
也可能是北卡洲的达勒姆。
-Howard: When we find it, you want to go with us?
要是找到了,和我们去吗?
-Leonard: To do what?
去干什么?
-Raj: Party with the pretty girls, dude!
和美女们狂欢呀,老兄!
-Leonard: Are you insane? You're not going to party with them. You're not even going to get anywhere near that place.
insane: 精神错乱的,疯狂的
脑子进水了吧?还跟她们狂欢呢,你们都不能靠近那里。
-Howard: That's what they said to Neil Armstrong about the moon.
Neil Armstrong: 阿姆斯特朗,登月第一人
阿姆斯特朗登月前,人们也这么说。
-Sheldon: No one said anything of the kind to Neil Armstrong.
根本没人说阿姆斯特朗什么,
The entire nation dedicated a decade of effort and treasure to put a man on the moon.
entire: 整个的 dedicate: 专注的 decade: 十年
全国用进十年的努力和资金将他送上月球的。
-Howard: Well, my fellow Americans, before this year is out, we will put a Wolowitz on one of America's top models.
我的美国朋友们,今年之内,我们将送Wolowitz登陆美国超模。
-Raj: And a large number of people will believe it never happened.
大多数人都会觉得你白日梦。
-Penny: Okay, let me guess. A quesadilla with soy cheese for the lactose-intolerant Leonard.
guess: 猜测,推测,猜想quesadilla: 油炸玉米粉饼 soy: 豆乳酪 lactose: 乳糖 intolerant: 不能容忍的
我看看,不爱乳糖的Leonard要豆奶干酪玉米饼。
-Leonard: Thank you.
谢谢。
-Penny: Shrimp Caesar salad with no almonds for the highly allergic kosher only on the high holidays Howard.
shrimp: 虾 almond: 杏仁 allergic: 过敏的 kosher: 犹太节食
只在犹太大节吃合食的Howard 因为过敏,要不加杏仁的恺撒沙拉虾。
-Penny: And for our suddenly "back on the Hindu wagon" Raj, the meatlover's pizza, no meat. Coming right up.
The Hindu: 印度 meatlover: 至尊肉
突然回归印度风俗的Raj 至尊肉披萨,不含,马上来。
-Sheldon: Wait. Excuse me. You forgot my barbecue bacon cheeseburger, barbecue sauce, bacon and cheese on the side.
barbecue: 烤肉 bacon: 培根 cheeseburger: 芝士汉堡 sauce: 烤肉用的调味酱
等下,你忘了我的,照烧培根芝士汉堡,烧烤酱,熏肉,芝士要放边上。
-Penny: Oh, I didn't tell you? You're banished from the Cheesecake Factory.
banish: 驱除
没告诉你吗? 你被我们店驱除了
-Sheldon: Why?
凭啥?
-Penny: Well, you have three strikes, One: coming in. Two: sitting down. And three: I don't like your attitude.
attitude: 态度
你被三振出局了,第一次: 进来第二次: 坐下第三次: 烦死你的态度了。
-Sheldon: You can't do that. Not only is it a violation of California state law, it flies directly in the face of Cheesecake Factory policy.
violation: 违反 fly in the face of: 公然冒犯
你无权这么干,不仅触犯了加州法律,还极大的违反了你们的店规。
-Penny: Yeah, no, there's a new policy: No shoes, no shirt, no Sheldon.
不,新规定--衣冠不整者和Sheldon不得入内。
-Howard: I bet we could sell that sign all over Pasadena.
我打赌这标语在帕萨迪纳各处,都能买个好价钱。
-Leonard: Penny, can I talk to you for a minute?
Penny可以过来谈下吗?
-Leonard: Hi.
嗨。
-Penny: Hi.
嗨。
-Leonard: Well, here's the thing. Um, I talked to Sheldon and he feels terrible and he agrees that he was unreasonable and out of line.
unreasonable: 过度的 out of line: [俚语]不礼貌的,放肆的
是这样的,我和Sheldon谈过了,他也不好受,他也觉得自己无理取闹,有些过分了。
-Penny: Really? Well, that's great.
真的?很好呀
-Leonard: Yeah, so just apologize to him, okay?
apologize: 道歉
就给他道个小歉嘛?
-Penny: What? I'm not going to apologize to that nutcase.
nutcase: 疯子
啥?老娘才不给那疯子道歉呢!
-Leonard: Oh, come on. It's easy. He'll even tell you what to say.
别呀,很简单的,他甚至会指导你该咋说的。
-Penny: Leonard, don't you get it? If you guys keep going along with his insanity, you're just encouraging him.
encourage: 鼓励 insanity: 疯狂,精神错乱
Leonard 你不明白吗? 如果你们老对他的无理让步,会助长他的嚣张!
-Leonard: We're not encouraging. It's more like... knuckling under.
knuckle under: 认输,屈服 knuckle: 膝关节
不是纵容呀,更像是...屈服淫威。
-Penny: Look, I like hanging out with you guys, but I'm not going to apologize for something I didn't do. .
hang out with: 与…混在一起
我很喜欢和你们玩,但我不会为莫须有的罪名道歉。
-Leonard: Well, actually, technically, you did do it.
technical: 技术的
其实,理论上说,你干过的。
-Penny: That's strike one, Leonard.
一振警告你 Leonard。
-Penny: There you go: quesadilla. Salad. There's your pizza.
来了,玉米饼,沙拉,还有披萨,
And thanks to Sheldon's heated discussion with my manager one barbecue bacon cheeseburger, barbecue sauce, bacon and cheese on the side.
Sheldon和经理激昂争辩换来的,照烧培根芝士汉堡,烧烤酱,熏肉,芝士,放边上了。
-Sheldon: Thank you.
谢谢你。
-Penny: Go ahead. Eat it. I dare you.
go ahead: 请便
试试看,吃呀,看你敢不。
-Howard: That's it. There's the house. I found America's top models!
找到了,就这房子,我找到全美超模了!
-Raj: Are you sure?
确定吗?
-Howard: Look, on the roof. Anais and Giselle are sunbathing. European-style.
sunbath: 日光浴
看屋顶 Anais和Giselle在日光浴,欧式的。
-Leonard: You can recognize people on Google Earth?
你能在谷歌地球上认出人来?
-Howard: Of course not. I got a buddy of mine at NORAD to have a spy drone fly over.
buddy: 伙伴 NORAD: North American Air Defense Command,北美防空联合司令部
spy drone: 侦察蜂型机
肯定不行的,我让北美防空司令部一哥们,开无人驾驶飞机拍的呗。
-Leonard: NORAD? You're using military aircraft?
military: 军事的 aircraft: 飞机
防空司令部? 你在用国防航行器?
-Howard: It was already targeted to poke around a nuclear reactor in Siberia. I took it an hour out of its way, tops.
target: 把…作为目标 poke around: 到处寻找 Siberia: 西伯利亚
已经设定搜寻西伯利亚的核反应堆了,我最多半路借用一个小时。
-Penny: Okay, where is he?
他在哪儿?
-Leonard: Sheldon? I just dropped him off at the comic book store. Why?
drop off: (让…)下车 comic: 漫画的
Sheldon? 我刚把他送到漫画书店了,干嘛?
-Penny: Here. Try and go online.
试试看,上网。
-Leonard: Problem with the WiFi?
WiFi: Wireless Fidelity, 无线上网
无线网坏了?
-Penny: just try.
试下就知道。
-Sheldon: Greetings, hamburger toucher. You are probably wondering why you cannot IM with your little friends about how much you "heart" various things.
wonder: 困惑 IM: 即时通讯 various: 各种不同的
你好,汉堡亵渎者,可能你很纳闷咋不能和你的密友们网聊了呢,无法倾诉你多么"心水" 啥 啥啥了。
This recorded message is alerting you that I am putting an end to your parasitic piggybacking upon our WiFi.
message: 信息 alert: 警告 parasitic: 靠他人为生 piggybacking: 搭载
这段信息是通告你,蹭我们网上的日子结束了,
If you want to remedy the situation, you can contact the phone company, set up your own WiFi and pay for it, or you may apologize to me.
remedy: 补救 situation: 处境 contact: 联系 set up: 建立 apologize: 道歉
如果你想补救的话,可以给电话公司联系下,自己花钱安无线网络,或者呢,向我道歉,如何?
-Penny: Well?
怎么样?
-Leonard: I reiterate: knuckle under.
reiterate: 反复地说 knuckle under: 屈服,认输
还是那句,屈服吧。
-Penny: No, no, no, no, no. It is on. I am gonna introduce your friend to a world of hurt.
gonna=going to a world of hurt: 给点颜色瞧瞧[to suffer inexplicable pain of some sort. This pain isn't necessarily physical, however.—from Urban Dictionary]
不,不,不,不,我卯上了,我要让他见识下悲惨世界。
-Leonard: Oh, Penny, you don't want to get into it with Sheldon. The guy is one lab accident away from being a supervillain.
supervillain: 超级大坏蛋
Penny 别和Sheldon过不去,这家伙可是出个啥实验室意外,就会变成超级恶人的苗子。
-Penny: I don't care. I was in junior rodeo. I can hogtie and castrate him in 60 seconds.
rodeo: 竞技者 hogtie: 捆绑
老娘不管,我参加过初级牛仔竞技。一分钟以内,我就可以捆它四肢,阉割完毕。
-Howard: No need to neuter the nerd. I can get you back online.
neuter: 中性
不需要把那书呆子变太监,我能让你上上网。
-Leonard: There, see? Problem solved.
瞧? 问题解决了。
-Howard: Voil.
voil: 好啦(依地语)
搞定。
-Sheldon: Hello, puny insects. As a consequence of your efforts to circumvent my will, everyone is awarded one additional strike.
puny: 微小的 as a consequence of: 由于…的结果 circumvent: 绕行,陷害
好哇,卑鄙小人们,作为违背我意愿的惩罚,每人额外奖励一振。
-Leonard: Thanks a lot, Howard.
真是多谢你了,Howard。
-Howard: What are you complaining about? I'm the one who has to take the class again.
你抱怨个屁? 我可是又要上课听训的说。
-Sheldon: Hello.
你好。
-Penny: Time to do your laundry, huh?
laundry: 洗衣
洗衣时间,啊哈?
-Sheldon: It's Saturday night. Saturday is laundry night.
今天是星期六,周六晚是洗衣时间。
-Penny: I know. Every Saturday at 8:15. Easy to anticipate.
anticipate: 预期,期待
我知道。每个周六晚上8:15,地球人都知道。
-Sheldon: What are you implying?
imply: 意味,暗示
你在暗示什么?
-Penny: I'm implying that you're a creature of habit.
我暗示你是个习惯性动物,
And if something were to prevent you from doing your laundry on Saturday at 8:15, you might find it...unpleasant. Knuckle under? My ass.
如果有状况阻止你在周六晚的8:15洗衣服,你会...不开心哟,
看谁屈服?
-Penny: Oh, no, are all the machines taken? What are you gonna do?
噢,不,所有的洗衣机都满了?你该怎么办呢?
-Sheldon: No problem. I'll just do my laundry another night.
没关系,我改天晚上再洗。
-Penny: Another night? Well, I guess you can try, but deep inside your heart, you'll know that laundry night is always Saturday night.
改天晚上? 你嘴上这么说,但内心深处,你知道周六晚上才是洗衣时间。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz2/288267.html |