生活大爆炸第二季第十集_2(在线收听

   -Leonard:We're not living together.

  我们没有同居。
  -Penny:Okay, hmm...
  好吧。
  Scented candles, fuzzy slippers,
  Scented:有香味的  candle:蜡烛 fuzzy:毛茸茸的 slipper:拖鞋
  香氛蜡烛,毛毛拖鞋,
  Ooh! Floral bed sheets?
  Floral:用花装饰的 sheet:床单
  碎花床单?
  -Leonard:We're not living together.
  我们没有同居。
  -Penny:Okay, moving on.
  好吧,我继续。
  Now, who are these guys at Disney World?
  Disney World:迪士尼
  迪斯尼乐园里这两位是谁呀?
  -Leonard:Uh, the big dog is Goofy,
  那个大狗叫高飞,
  but the older couple with the mouse ears , I have no idea.
  couple:一对 mouse:老鼠
  那两个戴米奇耳朵的大人我就不知道了。
  We're not living together!
  我们没有同居!
  -Penny:You're going to go down swinging, huh?
  swinging:愉快的 go down swinging:光荣的失败
  还不承认嘛。
  All right, well, we got your body lotion,
  lotion:护肤液
  好吧,看看你的护肤乳液,
  your InStyle Magazine, your jewelry box.
  InStyle:瑞丽(杂志名) Magazine :杂志 jewelry:珠宝
  你的瑞丽杂志,你的首饰盒。
  -Leonard:We're not--
  我们没有…
  Where's my Bat Signal?
  Bat:蝙蝠,蝙蝠侠
  我的蝙蝠侠信号灯去哪了?
  -Penny:You have a Bat Signal?
  你有一个蝙蝠侠信号灯?
  -Leonard:I did. It was right here.
  我是有过,之前就放这了。
  She must've-- Oh, my God, we're living together.
  一定是她…天呐,我们是同居了。
  -Penny:Really? What was your first clue?
  clue:线索
  真的吗,你是怎么发现的?
  -Howard:New pants?
  新裤子?
  -Leonard:Yeah, Stephanie got them for me.
  是啊,斯蒂芬妮买给我的。
  -Howard:Nice. Cotton?
  cotton:棉,棉花
  不错嘛,棉的?
  -Leonard:Actually, I think it's more of wool, fire ant blend.
  wool:羊毛,毛织品 blend:混合物
  事实上,我觉得更像是羊毛和火红蚁的混合物。
  -Howard:So, the girlfriend's buying clothes for you, huh?
  这么说你的女朋友替你买衣服啦。
  Sounds serious.
  很亲密嘛。
  -Leonard:It is actually.
  没错。
  In fact, I gave it a lot of thought
  事实上,我也想了很多,
  and I decided it was time for us to live together.
  我觉得我们是时候搬到一起住了。
  -Howard:Ba Oh, Leonard, huge mistake.
  huge:巨大的
  莱纳德,大错特错,
  There's a whole buffet of women out there and you're just
  buffet:自助餐
  外面的女人多的就像自助餐厅里的食物,
  standing in the corner eating the same deviled egg
  corner:角落 deviled egg:芥末蛋
  你却站在角落里吃着同样的芥末蛋,
  over and over again.
  日复一日。
  -Leonard:At least I have an egg. What do you have?
  至少我有鸡蛋吃,你有什么?
  -Howard:A veritable smorgasbord of potential sexual partners.
  veritable:名副其实的 smorgasbord:瑞典式自助餐 potential:潜在的
  一打随意取用的潜在性伴侣。
  See the blonde over there?
  blonde:金发碧眼的女人
  看到那个金发美女了吗?
  I can hit on her and you can't.
  我能去泡她你就不行。
  -Leonard:So, go hit on her.
  去泡啊。
  -Howard:She's not my type.
  type:类型
  她不是我喜欢的类型。
  -Raj:Too bad, 'cause she was checking you out before.
  真遗憾,她刚才还偷看你来着呢。
  -Howard:She was?
  她有嘛?
  -Raj:Of course not. Look at her.
  当然没有,看看她。
  -Leonard:I don't care what you guys think.
  我不关心你们怎么想,
  Stephanie and I are very happy living together.
  斯蒂芬妮和我住在一起很开心。
  I will give either of you 20 dollars, right now
  我愿意给你们20块钱,
  to trade pants with me.
  trade:交换,交易
  你们谁能跟我换换裤子呀。
  -Stephanie:Sheldon, what are you doing here?
  谢尔顿,你跟这干嘛呢?
  -Sheldon:Hang on.
  等下。
  130 over 80. A little high.
  高压130,低压80,有点高。
  We can attribute that to the stress
  attribute to:归因于 stress:紧张
  可能是紧张的缘故,
  of sneaking past the security desk.
  sneak:偷偷溜 security:保安室
  因为我得悄悄溜过保安室。
  -Stephanie:Where did you get the stethoscope
  stethoscope:听诊器
  你哪来的听诊器呀?
  and the blood pressure cuff?
  blood pressure cuff:血压带 cuff:袖口
  还有这个血压袖带?
  -Sheldon:My aunt Marion gave them to me for my 12th birthday.
  我阿姨玛丽昂给我的12岁生日礼物。
  She thought if I failed at theoretical physics
  theoretical:理论的
  她觉得如果我挂了理论物理,
  that I should have a trade to fall back on.
  trade:生意,行业 fall back on:转而依靠
  得有个谋生的手艺。
  And by the way, the blood pressure cuff
  顺便说一下,那个血压袖带
  is called a sphygmomanometer.
  sphygmomanometer:血压计
  叫做血压计。
  -Stephanie:Thank you.
  谢谢。
  -Sheldon:Didn't they teach you that in medical school?
  medical:医学的
  他们在医学院没有教过你吗?
  -Stephanie:I'm kind a busy here, Sheldon.
  我有点忙,谢尔顿。
  -Sheldon:I understand.
  我了解。
  All I need is for you to authorize these tests.
  authorize:授权,批准
  我就是需要你授权这些检查。
  -Stephanie:A cardiac stress, a full body MRI,
  cardiac:心脏的 stress test:负荷检查
  MRI:Magnetic Resonance Imaging (核磁共振成像技术)
  心脏负荷检查,全身磁共振成像,
  an electromyogram, a CBC, baseline glucose.
  electromyogram:肌电图   baseline:基础,基线 glucose:葡萄糖
  肌电图,全血细胞计数,葡萄糖基线,
  Upper GI?
  GI:胃肠道
  上消化道?
  -Sheldon:Oh, and an exploratory laparoscopy.
  exploratory:考察的 laparoscopy:腹腔镜检查
  还有腹腔镜检查。
  Last time I had hiccups, it felt like my diaphragm
  hiccup:打嗝 diaphragm:隔膜
  上次我打嗝了,感觉像是我的隔膜
  was just going through the motions.
  motion:示意
  在向我示意。
  -Stephanie:Go home, Sheldon.
  回家吧,谢尔顿。
  -Sheldon:Can I at least have the upper GI?
  upper:上部的
  至少给我做个上消化道检查吧?
  I already drank the barium!
  barium:钡
  我都已经喝了钡水了!
  -Penny:hey.
  -Leonard:Oh, good. Do you have any fabric softener?
  fabric:布,织物 softener:柔软剂
  太好了,你有衣服柔顺剂嘛?
  -Penny:Yeah, sure.
  有啊。
  What are you washing? A crocodile?
  crocodile:鳄鱼
  你洗什么呢?洗鳄鱼呐?
  -Leonard:No, the pants that Stephanie got me.
  不是,是斯蒂芬妮买给我的裤子。
  -Penny:Oh, sweetie, you can't machine wash these.
  machine:机器
  亲爱的,这种裤子不能机洗的。
  They'll be ruined.
  ruin:毁掉
  洗了就毁了。
  -Leonard:are you sure?
  真的吗?
  -Penny:Absolutely.
  没错。
  -Leonard:Oh, no. I wish you'd told me that sooner.
  不要吧,你早点告诉我就好了。
  -Penny:Are you guys having problems?
  你们有什么状况么?
  -Leonard:No, everything's fine.
  我们都很好啊。
  -Penny:Really?
  真的么?
  -Leonard:Yeah. It's wonderful.
  是啊,很好啊。
  Okay, maybe this whole living together
  好吧,可能住在一起这件事,
  happened kind of suddenly, but it's fine, it's great.
  suddenly:突然地
  发生得太快了,但没有问题的,挺好的。
  -Penny:Okay, Leonard, honey, you know,
  好吧莱纳德,亲爱的你知道,
  if you're uncomfortable with the way things are going,
  uncomfortable:不舒服的,不自在的
  如果你对于你们的关系感到不自在了,
  you're allowed to say something.
  你是可以讲出来的。
  -Leonard:Are you sure? That doesn't sound right.
  真的么?听起来不大对劲。
  -Penny:Believe me, your feelings are just as important as hers.
  相信我,你的感受和她的一样重要。
  -Leonard:No that doesn't sound right either.
  这个听起来也不对劲。
  -Penny:Just tell her you need the relationship to move
  relationship:关系
  就直接告诉她你想要
  at a pace that you both are comfortable with.
  慢慢来。
  -Leonard:Yeah, I could say something like that to her.
  好吧,我可以这么和她说。
  I'll go do that.
  我这就去说。
  Thank you.
  谢了。
  -Penny:Sure
  没事。
  -Leonard:You have a really good grasp on this.
  grasp:理解,领会
  你很擅长这个嘛。
  Maybe you could talk to her?
  你和她谈谈是不是更好?
  -Penny:You're kidding, right?
  你开玩笑呢吧。
  -Leonard:No, but that's okay.
  没有,不过没关系。
  I'll go talk to her.
  我去和她谈。
  Want to come with?
  你想和我一起去嘛?
  -Penny:Go!
  快去!
  -Stephanie:Oh, no.
  不是吧。
  -Sheldon:Whaa??
  怎么咧?
  -Stephanie:You were right. Your larynx is terribly inflamed.
  larynx:喉,嗓子 inflamed:发炎的
  你说对了,你嗓子发炎了。
  I mean, I've never seen anything like it.
  我是说,我从来没见过更糟糕的了。
  -Sheldon:I knew it!
  我就知道。
  What do I do?!
  我该怎么办?
  -Stephanie:You're going to need to stop talking immediately.
  你必须马上停止说话。
  -Sheldon:For how--
  要多久…
  -Stephanie:Dut-dut-dut. Immediately.
  现在开始。
  -Leonard:Hey.
  亲爱的。
  -Stephanie:Oh, hi,
  -Leonard:Sheldon.
  谢尔顿。
  What's going on?
  出什么事了?
  -Stephanie:I just performed a "Sheldonectomy."
  perform:执行
  我刚给他来了个谢尔顿切除手术。
  -Leonard:Careful, if you don't get it all, it'll only come back worse.
  小心点,如果没痊愈下次会更厉害。
  -Stephanie:Got that.
  知道了。
  -Leonard:Listen, we need to talk.
  听着,我们得谈谈。
  -Stephanie:Do we need to talk or "do we need to talk"?
  我们谈谈吧,还是我们得谈谈。
  -Leonard:I don't know what that means.
  你说什么呢?
  -Stephanie:Okay, why don't you just tell me
  好吧,你为什么不直接告诉我
  what it is you have to tell me?
  你想要告诉我什么。
  -Leonard:Okay, um, well, look, it's just that...
  好的,那个,就是…
  things between you and me have been going pretty quick.
  你我的进展太快了。
  -Stephanie:And...?
  然后捏…?
  -Leonard:It's just a little scary.
  scary:可怕的
  我有点怕怕。
  -Stephanie:Well, yeah, but scary good, right?
  又惊又喜那种对吧?
  -Leonard:Sure...
  当然。
  When is scary not good?
  怕怕什么时候不是又惊又喜呢?
  But... okay, um, I have feelings, right?
  但是,我也有感受的对吧?
  Okay, and it's perfectly okay
  perfectly:完全的
  好的,那么我表述我的感觉
  to express those feelings, right?
  应该没有关系对吧?
  -Stephanie:Of course honey why don't you tell me
  当然,亲爱的你为什么不
  what it is you're feeling?
  告诉我你的感受呢?
  -Leonard:Okay, well, I ju... I think it's important to remember
  好的,我就是觉得我们得
  that we move at a pace that is our speed
  pace:步子
  按照我们的步调前进。
  and-- Oh, shoot, I had it!
  囧,我背下来的。
  -Stephanie:Okay, how about this?
  好吧,这样如何?
  How about I tell you what I'm feeling?
  让我说说我的感觉如何?
  -Leonard:What's that?
  是什么?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz2/288276.html