生活大爆炸第二季第十一集_2(在线收听

   -David: No problem.

  不用。
  -Leonard: I had no idea it was so heavy.
  heavy: 重的
  我不知道它会这么重。
  The thing just fell right, over on me, didn't it?
  它实实地压住我了,对吧?
  -David: Yeah. Lucky for you it wasn't moving.
  是呀,走运的是它还没启动。
  -Penny: Oh, hey, Leonard. Ooh, are you okay?
  嘿,Leonard,哎呀,你没事吧?
  -Leonard: Oh, yeah. It's just a, little motorcycle accident.
  accident: 事故
  哦,只是一点小小的摩托车事故。
  -Penny: My God, how fast were you going?
  天啦,你开得多快呀?
  -Leonard: I don't know. It's all such a blur.
  blur: 变模糊
  不知道,一切都模糊了。
  -David: Good one. He couldn't, even get it started.
  真幽默,他甚至没点着火。
  Hi, Dave.,
  你好,我是Dave。
  -Penny: Hi, Penny.
  你好,我是Penny。
  So it's your motorcycle?
  那他骑的是你的摩托车了?
  Is it okay?
  车子还好吗?
  -Leonard: Lucky for the bike it landed on my leg.
  leg: 腿
  机车很走运,有我的腿当垫背。
  -David: you mind giving me a hand with speed racer here?
  racer: 赛车手
  能帮我扶下这位急速飞车手吗?
  -Penny: Oh, yeah. Yeah, sure.
  当然愿意。
  So, um, Dave, how do you know Leonard?
  Dave,你怎么认识Sheldon的?
  -David: I'm a physicist.
  physicist: 物理学家
  我是物理学家。
  -Penny: No, you're not.
  你不是吧。
  -David: Why is that so surprising?
  有那么吃惊吗?
  -Penny: Uh, well, it's just that the physicists, I know are indoorsy and pale.
  indoorsy: 常在室内的 pale: 皮肤发白的
  反正我认识的物理学家都很宅,皮肤也都可白了。
  -Leonard: I'm not indoorsy.
  我哪里宅了。
  I just wear the appropriate sun block, because I don't take melanoma lightly.
  appropriate: 适当的 block: 阻止 melanoma: 黑素瘤
  我涂防晒霜,因为不想引起黑素瘤嘛。
  -Penny: So, are you and Leonard working, on an experiment together?
  experiment: 实验
  你和Leonard一起做实验的?
  -David: Yeah, actually we are.
  对,我们是。
  -Leonard: Yeah, we're examining the radiation levels of, photomultiplier tubes for a new dark matter detector.
  examine: 检测 radiation: 辐射 photomultiplier: 光电倍增管 tube: 管 detector: 检测器
  对,我们在检测一种新暗物质探测器的光电倍增管的辐射等级。
  -Penny: Uh, sweetie, sweetie, Dave was talking.
  sweetie: 亲爱的
  亲爱的,亲爱的,Dave还没说完呢。
  You know, I love science.
  science: 科学
  知道不,我很热爱科学哒。
  -Leonard: Since when?
  啥时候的事儿?
  -Penny: Since always.
  一直都是嘛。
  Call me a geek, but I am just nuts for the whole subatomic, particle thing.
  geek: 呆子 nut: 难对付的人 subatomic: 亚原子的 particle: 微粒
  你说我书呆子也罢,但我对什么亚原子微粒真的很狂热。
  -David: The last thing I would, ever call you is a geek.
  哪会想到你是书呆子呐。
  -Penny: Well, that's what I, am-- queen of the nerds.
  queen: 女王 nerd: 呆子<美俚>
  我就是啊,我是书呆呆女王。
  -David: Well, if you like, I could show, you the lab we're working in.
  要是你愿意,去看看我们的实验室吧。
  We've got some cool toys, you, know-- lasers and stuff.
  toy: 工具 laser: 激光 stuff: 东西
  那儿设备很不错,激光器啥的。
  -Penny: You know, I have always wanted, to see a big science lab.
  哎呀,我一直好想参观科学实验室。
  -Leonard: Since when?,
  啥时候的事儿?
  -Penny: Since always.
  一直都是嘛。
  -David: Leonard, Are you okay here?,
  Leonard送到这儿你没问题了吧?
  -Leonard: yeah. I guess.
  对,没问题。
  -David: How about we go see it now?
  那咱现在就去?
  Maybe afterwards we take the bike up the, coast, We grab a little bite to eat...
  afterwards: 以后 coast: 海岸 grab: 抓住 bite: 一口【一点】
  之后可以去海边飚飚车,再吃点什么。
  -Penny: Yeah. Yeah, that sounds great. Let me just get my jacket.
  jacket: 外套
  好呀,很好玩的样子,我去穿件外套。
  -David: Boy, she'll do, huh?
  她行的吧?
  -Leonard: Yeah, if you like that type.
  type: 类型
  对,如果你喜欢那种型的。
  -David: So, you and her...
  那么,你和她...
  -Leonard: No, just neighbors.
  没啦,普通邻居而已。
  -David: Really.
  真的?
  I don't know how you live next door to, that without doing something about it.
  隔壁住着这样的妞儿,怎么都不行动啊。
  -Leonard: Actually... science is my lady.
  其实... 科学才是我的女神。
  -Penny: Okay. Let's go.,
  好了,走吧。
  -David: All right.
  好。
  See you tomorrow, Leonard.,
  明天见,Leonard。
  -Leonard: See ya.
  ya: <美口>=you
  回见。
  Bye, Penny. Have fun.
  拜,Penny,玩的开心啊。
  -Sheldon: Yes?
  谁啊?
  Did you forget your key?
  忘带钥匙了?
  I don't see anything in, here a woman would want.
  这儿的东西女孩都不会喜欢啊。
  -Wolowitz: You're kidding. You've got lotions and bath oils and soaps.
  otion: 润肤露 bath oil: 精油 soap: 香皂
  开啥玩笑,这儿有润肤露,精油,香皂。
  I mean, that's the estrogen hat trick.
  estrogen: 雌性激素 trick: 花招
  简直是雌激素帽子戏法(连中三元)。
  -Sheldon: What it is is a cacophonous assault of, eucalyptus, bayberry, cinnamon and vanilla.
  cacophonous: 粗腔横调的 assault: 攻击 eucalyptus: 桉树 bayberry: 月桂果cinnamon: 肉桂 vanilla: 香草
  这无疑是对桉树,月桂果,肉桂,香草的侵犯啊真残忍。
  It's as if my head were trapped, in the pajamas of a sultan.
  as if: 好比 trap: 陷在… pajamas: 睡衣 sultan: 苏丹
  就好比我的头卡在苏丹睡衣里似的。
  -Raj: Sheldon, if you don't like this stuff, let's just go next door and build her a bear.
  要是你受不了这些东西,咱就去隔壁,给她搭个玩具熊。
  -Sheldon: I told you before, bears are terrifying.
  terrify: 吓人的
  我跟你说过嘛,熊很吓人的。
  -Wolowitz: Come on, bath stuff. It's perfect!
  perfect: 完美的
  得了吧,沐浴用品,够完美了。
  You got a scented, candle, a cleansing buff,
  scented: 加过香料的 candle: 蜡烛 cleansing: 清洁用的 buff: 手巾
  薰香蜡烛,沐浴手巾。
  spearmint and green tea scented, bath oil, promotes relaxation.
  spearmint: 荷兰薄荷 promote: 促进 relaxation: 放松
  荷兰薄荷加绿茶味精油,有助放松。
  -Sheldon: That presupposes Penny is tense.
  presupposes: 以…为先决条件 tense: 紧张的
  这在Penny压力很大的前提下才有用。
  -Penny: She knows you. She's tense, We all are. Buy a basket!
  basket: 篮
  她了解你,她会压力很大的,咱不都是嘛,快买礼品篮吧!
  -Wolowitz: Excuse me, we're ready.
  你好,我们选好了。
  -Sheldon: No, we're not.
  没选好。
  Let's say for a moment that I, accept the bath item gift hypothesis,
  moment: 时刻 item: 项目 hypothesis: 假设
  这么说吧,假如我暂且同意,购买沐浴用品,
  I now lay the following conundrum, at your feet: Which size?
  conundrum: 难题
  接下来又有这样一个难题:买哪个大小的?
  -Wolowize: This one. Let's go.
  这个,付钱去吧。
  -Sheldon: You put no thought into that.
  thought: 想法
  你都不好好想想。
  -Wolowitz: I'm sorry. Uh... this one. Let's go!
  不好意思,就这个! 快付钱去吧。
  -Sheldon: I have insufficient data to proceed.
  insufficient: 不充分的 data: 数据 proceed: 着手
  处理这一问题的数据尚不充分。
  Excuse me, miss?
  请问一下,小姐?
  -Shop assistant: Yes?
  嗯?
  -Sheldon: If I were to give you this gift basket, based on that action alone and no other data,
  base on: 基于
  如果我将这个礼篮送给你,仅根据这一举动,不考虑其他任何因素,
  infer and describe the hypothetical, relationship that exists between us.
  infer: 推断 describe: 描述 relationship: 关系 exist: 存在
  请你推断并描述我俩之间可能的关系。
  -Shop assistant: Excuse me?
  什么意思?
  -Sheldon: Here.
  给你。
  Now, are we friends? Colleagues? Lovers?
  colleague: 同事
  你说,我俩是朋友呢? 同事呢? 还是恋人?
  Are you my grandmother?
  grandmother: 祖母
  或者,你是我奶奶?
  -Shop assistant: I don't understand what you're talking about, and you're making me a little uncomfortable.
  uncomfortable: 不舒服的
  你说的我啥都听不懂,你再说我要生气了啊。
  -Wolowitz: See? Sounds just like you, and Penny. We'll take it.
  看到没? 简直是你和Penny的翻版嘛,我们就买这个。
  -David: Hey, Leonard. Come, join us.
  嘿,Leonard,快过来,一起吧。
  -Leonard: Oh, hey, Dave. And Penny, what a surprise.
  嘿,Dave,哇,Penny,好惊喜哦。
  -Penny: Hey, Leonard. Dave was just, showing me around the university.
  university: 大学
  嘿,Leonard,Dave刚带着我在校园里兜了兜。
  You know, this place is unbelievable!
  unbelievable: 难以置信的
  学校好漂亮啊!
  -Leonard: Yeah, I know. I've been offering to, show you around for a year and a half.
  我知道,我邀你参观,都邀了一年半了。
  You always said you had yoga.
  yoga: 瑜伽,源自印度的健身运动
  你每次都说要上瑜伽课。
  -Penny: I never said that.
  我没说过吧。
  -Leonard: Maybe I heard you wrong.
  大概我听错了。
  A lot of words sound like "yoga."
  好多词都跟"瑜伽"发音相近。
  -David: This is an amazing woman, Leonard.
  amazing: 令人惊讶的
  这个女人太不可思议了,Leonard。
  She has a curious and agile mind, not to mention, being curious and agile in other respects.
  curious: 好奇 agile: 机敏的 mention: 说起 respect: 方面
  她充满求知欲,头脑机敏,更不用说其他方面也很敏捷很渴求。
  -Penny: Oh, shut up!
  shut up: 住口
  快别说了!
  -Leonard: Yes, please shut up.
  对啊,快别说了。
  So, um, Dave, don't you think you, and I should get back to the lab?
  Dave,咱们是不是该回实验室了?
  You know, that dark matter, isn't going to detect itself.
  detect: 探测
  暗物质自己可检测不出来啊。
  -David: Actually, I was thinking, about taking the afternoon off
  take off: 离开
  我倒想今儿下午请个假,
  so I could work on another, experiment with Penny.
  好跟Penny做做另外一项实验。
  -Penny: Really? We're going to do an experiment?
  真的? 我们要做实验了?
  -David: We're going to explore the effects of, tequila shots on a gorgeous 22-year-old woman.
  explore: 探索 effect: 作用 tequila: 龙舌兰酒  gorgeous: 美丽的
  我们将探索一下龙舌兰酒作用于芳龄22的美女身上有什么效果。
  -Penny: It's not an experiment! You, saw what happened last night.
  这哪是什么实验呀! 你昨晚也看到结果了。
  -David: you ready to go?
  那我们走吧?
  -Penny: yeah.
  好。
  Oh, can I drive the motorcycle?
  喔,我能骑骑你的摩托车不?
  -David: Yeah, why not? You can't, do any worse than Leonard.
  当然,反正不会比Leonard逊。
  -Leonard: That's funny.
  好好笑。
  By the way, my leg is killing, me. Thanks for asking.
  顺便说句,我腿疼死啦,多谢你们关心。
  -Sheldon: Mmm, great news, Leonard.
  大好消息啊,Leonard。
  I've solved my Penny gift dilemma.
  solve: 解决 dilemma: 困境
  要不要给Penny回礼的问题我已经解决了。
  -Leonard: Yippee.
  yippee: 好啊
  好开心。
  -Sheldon: You see, the danger was that I might under or over-reciprocate,
  reciprocate: 互换
  你知道我回的礼可能太轻,也可能太重。
  but I have devised a foolproof plan.
  devise: 想出 foolproof: 不会错的
  但我想出了完美的计划。
  See, I will open her gift to me, first and then excuse myself,
  到时候我先拆开她送的礼物,然后借口失陪,
  feigning digestive distress.
  feign: 假装 digestive: 消化的 distress: 不舒服
  假装肠胃不适。
  Then I'll look up the price of her gift, online, choose the basket closest to that value,
  price: 价格 online: 在线
  然后迅速在网上查好礼物价格,选一个价格最接近的礼篮,
  give it to her and then I'll, return the others for a full refund.
  return: 归还 refund: 退还
  送给她之后再把其他礼篮都送去退掉。
  -Leonard: Brilliant.
  brilliant: 有才气的
  太聪明了。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz2/288279.html