生活大爆炸第二季第十二集_1(在线收听

   killer: 杀手 robot: 机器人 instability: 不稳定性

  [Scene: Leonard and Sheldon’s apartment, Leonard, Sheldon, Raj and Wolowitz are there.]
  -Wolowitz: All right, that's the last servo.
  servo: 伺服(电动机)系统
  好了,最后一个部件。
  Behold the Mobile Omnidirectional Neutralization and Termination Eradicator.
  behold: 瞧,看 mobile: 活动的 omnidirectional: 全方向的 neutralization: 平衡termination: 终端 eradicator: 根除者
  人家看到的,是全方位运动销毁终结切割器。
  Or....
  或者…
  -All: MONTE
  MONT-E
  -Wolowitz: Featuring one articulated razor-sharp, killing saw, one polycarbonate grinding, and flipping wheel,
  feature: 是…的特征 articulate: 结成有机整体的 razor-sharp: 锋利的 saw: 锯状工具 polycarbonate: 聚碳酸酯 grinding: 磨的 flipping: 转动 wheel: 轮子
  装有铰接式锋利锯齿,聚碳酸脂磨刀和转动轮,
  steel-armor plate exoskeleton, top and bottom, and enough horsepower to drive, a 110 pounds of mechanized death,
  steel-armor: 钢甲控制的 plate: 金属板 exoskeleton: 外壳 bottom: 底部 horsepower: 马力 mechanized: 用机械操作的
  从上到下为钢制金属板外壳,其马力足以将110磅的机械
  from zero to holy crap, in 4.8 seconds.
  holy: 可怕的 crap: 废物
  彻底毁灭,只需短短4.8秒。
  -Sheldon: Is it wrong to say I love our killer robot?
  如果说我爱我们的机器人杀手,是不是大罪过?
  -Raj: As with my father, I both love and fear it.
  跟对我爸爸一样,我既爱它又怕它。
  -Wolowitz: All right, enough chitchat. Let's destroy something.
  chitchat: 废话
  好了,废话少说,我们来搞点破坏。
  -All: 1, 2, 3.
  1,2,3.
  -Raj: Okay. What shall be first, to taste the wrath of Monte?
  taste: 尝 wrath: 愤怒
  好了,让谁先来尝尝Monte的厉害?
  -Leonard: Maybe we should start small.
  也许我们该从小的东西开始。
  -Raj: Ok, oh, perhaps today is the day we finally find out what’s inside the magic ball.
  好吧,也许今天我们最终可以搞清楚这个魔法球里有什么了。
  -Sheldon: Did it when I was four.
  我四岁时就做过了。
  It's an icosahedral dye, floating in tinted blue water.
  icosahedral: 二十面体的 dye: 燃料 float: 漂浮 tinted: 着色的
  是个二十面体染色物在蓝水里漂浮。
  -Raj: Man, call "spoiler alert", before you say things like that.
  spoiler alert: 剧情透露 spoiler: 破坏者 alert: 警告
  老兄,说之前给个"剧透"警告好吧。
  -Leonard: How about the toaster oven?
  toaster oven: 烤箱
  烤面包机怎么样?
  -Sheldon: What did the toaster oven ever do to you?
  烤面包机咋得罪你了?
  -Leonard: What did I ever do to Jimmy Mullins in the third grade?
  三年级时我又咋得罪Jimmy Mullins了?
  He still punched me in, the face with my own fists.
  punch: 用拳猛击 fist: 拳头
  他照样用我的拳头朝我的脸打了一拳。
  Sorry, you little nerd, you were just in the wrong boys' room at the wrong time.
  nerd: 呆子
  抱歉,可爱的小呆子,你在错误的时间出现错误的房间。
  -Wolowitz: Gentlemen, goggles.
  goggle: 护目镜
  同志们,护眼镜。
  -Sheldon: This is an auspicious moment.
  auspicious: 吉兆的【见证历史的】
  这可是个历史性的时刻。
  Like Robert Oppenheimer, or Neil Armstrong,
  Robert Oppenheimer: 罗伯特·奥本海默,制造第一枚核武器的人 Neil Armstrong: 尼尔·阿姆斯特朗,第一次登月的人
  就像Robert Oppenheimer和Neil Armstrong。
  we need the appropriate words to mark this historic scientific event.
  appropriate: 适当的 mark: 作记号【纪念】 historic: 有历史意义的 event: 事件
  我们得编句合适的台词来纪念这个有历史意义的科学事件。
  -Raj: How about "Die, toaster, die"?
  死吧,烤面包机,去死吧!怎么样?
  -Leonard: That'll do it.
  我看行。
  [MONTE destroyed the toaster]
  -Raj: All right, what's next?
  好啦,接下来砍什么?
  [Penny is talking on the phone while MONTE breaks out]
  -Penny: No, I think I'm just going to stay in tonight and do laundry. Ah!!!!!!!!
  laundry: 洗衣
  不了,我今晚要呆在家里洗衣服。啊!!!!
  -Wolowitz: Oh, yeah, this door got the full Monte.
  噢,耶,这门被Monte毁了。
  -Penny: Leonard?
  Leonard?
  What the hell?
  怎么回事?
  -Leonard: Killer robot. We built it.
  机器人杀手,我们造的。
  -Penny: Yeah, well, it almost killed me.
  是吗,它差点杀了我。
  -Sheldon: If it wanted to kill you, you'd be dead.
  它要是想杀你,你早死了。
  -Penny: So, who exactly does it want to kill?
  exactly: 确切地
  那么,它到底想杀谁?
  -Sheldon: I'm sorry, are you unaware of the upcoming Southern California Robot Fighting
  League Round Robin Invitational?
  unware: 不知道的 upcoming: 即将来临的 California: 加利福尼亚(美国西部的州)fighting: 搏斗  league: 联盟 round robin: 循环赛  invitational: 只限于被邀请的
  抱歉,难道你不知道即将举行的南加州机器人格斗循环邀请赛?
  -Penny: You know, since I moved last year, not all my mail has been forwarded.
  forward: 转寄
  知道吗,从我去年搬来以后,不是所有的邮件都被转寄掉。
  -Wolowitz: It's a big deal.
  这可是件大事。
  There's an awards banquet and a dance afterward.
  awards: 授予奖励 banquent: 宴会 afterward: 后来【接着宴会后的活动】
  会有颁奖宴会还有舞会。
  Perhaps you'd like to come with me.
  也许你会想跟我一起去。
  I know the other fellas would be really excited to see a girl there.
  fella: 小伙子
  我相信其他人看见女生肯定会很兴奋。
  -Penny: How is it supposed to be a dance if I'm the only girl?
  如果就我一个女生去,怎么能叫舞会呢?
  -Wolowitz: Well, that may be a slight exaggeration.
  slight: 轻微的【有点】 exaggeration: 夸张
  好吧,也许这么说有点夸张。
  You'd be the only doable girl.
  你是唯一可以上的女孩。
  -Penny: You're a pig, Howard.
  你是头猪,Howard。
  -Wolowitz: How is "doable" anything, but a compliment?
  compliment: 赞美辞
  可以上是在赞美你,没别的意思。
  -Leonard: Howard, why don't we just work on the robot?
  Howard,我们还是搞机器人吧。
  -Wolowitz: Please, Leonard, not now.
  拜托,Leonard,现在不是时候。
  Once again, Penny and I have begun our little tango.
  tango: 探戈舞
  又一次,Penny和我开始了我们的双人探戈。
  -Penny: Our tango?
  我们的探戈?
  -Wolowitz: The carnal repartee, the erotic to and fro.
  carnal: 肉体的 repartee: 机敏的回答【巧妙的辗转】 erotic: 性欲的 to and fro: 来回地 fro: 向后
  肉体的博弈,性欲的推拉。
  But as delicious as the appetizer might be,
  appetizer: 开胃品
  尽管开胃菜很美味,
  at some point we will have to succumb and eat the entry while it's still...
  succumb: 屈服 entry: 主体【主菜】
  我们还是该屈从吃下主菜,趁它还是...
  hot.
  热的。
  -Leonard: I'm begging you, stop talking.
  求你了,不要再说了。
  -Penny: Look, normally I can just ignore you.
  ignore: 无视
  听着,通常呢,我无视你就好了。
  I mean, I get it-- you're a little peculiar.
  peculiar: 怪癖的
  我知道,你有点古怪。
  You know, like Sheldon.
  就像Sheldon。
  -Sheldon: Excuse me, Penny, but in this room, you're the one who's peculiar.
  抱歉,Penny,但是在这间屋里,你才是古怪的那个。
  -Penny: Yeah, you might be right.
  嗯,也许你说的对。
  But back to you.
  但是回到你身上。
  I know you think you're some sort of smooth-talking ladies' man,
  smooth-talking: 能言善道的
  我知道你认为自己是个能言善辩的少女杀手,
  but the truth is, you are just pathetic and creepy.
  pathetic: 可悲的 creepy: 令人毛骨悚然的
  但事实是,你很可悲又恶心。
  -Wolowitz: So what are you saying?
  那么啥意思呢?
  -Penny: I am saying it is not a compliment to call me "doable."
  我的意思是说我是"可以上的"根本就不是啥赞美。
  It's not sexy to stare at my ass and say, Ooh,
  stare: 盯着看
  盯着我的屁股看并说,喔~这肯定是果冻,
  it must be jelly, because jam don't shake like that.
  jelly: 果冻 jam: 果酱
  因为果酱不会这样晃动,一点也不性感。
  And most important, we are not dancing a tango, we're not to'ing and fro'ing.
  还有最重要的,我们没有在跳探戈,我们没有你推我拉。
  Nothing is ever going to happen between us. Ever.
  我们之间不会有什么,永远不会。
  -Wolowitz: Wait a minute. This isn't flirting. You're serious.
  flirt: 调情
  等一下,这不是在调情,你在说真的?
  -Penny: Flirting? You think I'm flirting with you?
  调情? 你认为我在跟你调情?
  I am not flirting with you.
  我根本没有在和你调情。
  No woman is ever gonna flirt with you.
  gonna=going to
  没有女人会和你调情。
  You're just gonna grow old and die alone.
  你只会慢慢变老,孤独而终。
  -Wolowitz: Thanks for the heads up.
  heads up: 提醒
  谢谢你的提醒。
  -Leonard: Howard, where you going?
  Howard,你去哪里?
  -Wolowitz: I'm going home to live my creepy, pathetic life.
  我回家继续过我的恶心的,可悲的人生。
  -Penny: Well, someone had to say it.
  总得有人说吧。
  What?
  什么?
  -Leonard: He said maybe we should enter you in the killer robot competition.
  competition: 比赛
  他说也许我们该拿你参加机器人杀手大赛。
  [Scene: Howard’s bedroom]
  -Mrs. Wolowitz: Howard, the phone is ringing!
  Howard,电话在响!
  -Wolowitz: Here's a crazy idea, Ma: Answer it!
  crazy: 疯狂的
  我有个疯狂的主意,老妈,接电话如何!
  -Mrs. Wolowitz: Hello?
  你好?
  All right, hold on.
  好的,稍等。
  It's your friend, Leonard!
  是你朋友,Leonard!
  He wants to know why you're not at school today!
  他想知道你为什么今天没去上学!
  -Wolowitz: I don't go to school, Ma, I work at a university.
  我不是去上学,老妈,我在大学就职。
  -Mrs. Wolowitz: That's a school! Now pick up the phone!
  那就是学校! 快接电话!
  -Wolowitz: I don't want to talk to anybody.
  我谁都不想理。
  -Mrs. Wolowitz: Should I ask Leonard to bring over your homework?
  要我叫Leonard把你的家庭作业带来吗?
  -Wolowitz: I don't have homework.
  我没什么家庭作业的。
  I'm a grown man with a master's degree in engineering!
  master: 硕士 degree: 学位 engineering: 工程学
  我是个拥有工程学硕士的大爷们!
  -Mrs. Wolowitz: Excuse me, Mr. Fancy-Pants.
  fancy pants: <美俚>装腔作势的人
  抱歉,了不起先生。
  Want me to get you a Popsicle?
  Popsicle: (商标)波普希克尔(一种香味冰棍)
  想吃冰棒吗?
  -Wolowitz: Cherry, please!
  cherry: 樱桃
  樱桃味的,好吧!
  -Mrs. Wolowitz: I ate the cherry. All that's left is green.
  樱桃味的我吃了,只剩蔬菜味的了。
  -Wolowitz: You make me want to kill myself.
  你让我真想自杀呀。
  -Raj: What's going on?
  怎么了?
  -Leonard: I don't know, now they're just yelling about Popsicles.
  不知道,他们正为冰棒问题吵呢。
  Sounds like Penny really got to him.
  好像Penny真地伤到他了。
  -Raj: I'm not surprised.
  我觉得不意外呀。
  Despite his hard and crusty shell, Howard is a very sensitive man.
  despite: 尽管 crusty: 执拗的 shell: 外壳 sensitive: 敏感的
  尽管Howard用坚强的外壳来保护自己,其实他是个非常敏感的人。
  Do you know he writes poetry?
  poetry: 诗
  知道他还写诗吗?
  Mostly about men from Nantucket, and hermits named Dave,
  Nantucket: 楠塔基特岛(位于美国马萨诸塞州东南沿海的岛屿) hermit: 隐居者
  大多是关于来自楠塔基特岛的人,和叫Dave的隐居士,
  but he does it with real sensitivity.
  但他是用心去写的。
  -Kripke: Hey, Hofstadter.
  嘿,Hofstadter。
  Word around the pwasma wab is you built a wobot?
  pwasma=plasma: 等离子区【Kripke说话口齿不清,r、l不分,都讲成w】 wab=lab: 实验室 wobot=robot: 机器人
  等离子实验室谣传你们在造机器银。
  -Leonard: Yes, we did, Kripke.
  对,我们造了,Kripke。
  -Sheldon: His name is Monte.
  他名叫Monte。
  -Kripke: Well, if you have any dewusions about entering him against my wobot,
  如果你着梦操控他来南加州机器银格斗循环邀请晒,
  dewusions=delusions: 妄想 wobot=robot
  the Kwipke Kwippler in the Southern California, Robot Fighting League Wound Wobin Invitational,
  Kwipke Kwippler=Kripke Krippler wobin=robin
  对抗我Kwipke Kwippler的机器银,
  AKA the S.C.R.F.L.R.R.I.,
  AKA=also known as: 又叫做
  又简称S.C.R.F.L.R.R.I,
  his name is gonna be Swrap Metal.
  swrap metal: 废铜烂铁 swrap: 包面包用纸 metal: 金属
  他就该改名叫金属废物银了。
  -Leonard: Come on, is that really necessary?
  得了吧,真的非要这样吗?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz2/288281.html