生活大爆炸第二季第十二集_2(在线收听

   -Sheldon: Leonard, I believe it is.

  Leonard,看来需要的。
  This is trash talk, and trash talk is a traditional component in all sporting events.
  trash: <美口>轻视,诽谤 traditional: 传统的 component: 组成部分
  这是上场前嘴上较劲,是所有竞技的传统部分。
  Kripke, your robot is inferior, and it will be defeated by ours
  inferior: 低劣的
  Kripke你的机器人很差劲,会败在我们的脚下
  because ours exceeds yours in both design and execution.
  exceed: 胜过 execution: 制作
  因为我们在设计与做工上都超越你。
  Also, I'm given to understand that your mother is overweight.
  overweight: 超重的
  还有,我听说你老妈是肥婆。
  -Raj: Oh, snap.
  snap: 恶声恶气的话
  哇,够狠呀。
  -Sheldon: Now, of course, if that is the result of a glandular condition and not sloth and gluttony,
  glandular: 腺的 condition: 状况 sloth: 懒惰 gluttony: 暴饮暴食
  当然,如果是腺分泌的关系而没有懒散和贪食,
  I withdraw that comment.
  withdraw: 收回 comment: 批评
  我收回我的批判。
  -Raj: What difference does, it make? Fat is fat.
  哪有什么区别?胖还是胖呀。
  -Sheldon: There are boundaries.
  boundary: 分界线
  有分界线的。
  -Kripke: Tell you what, forget the S.C.R.F.L.R.R.I.
  听好了,忘了S.C.R.F.L.R.R.I.
  Wet's settle this woboto a woboto.
  woboto=roboto: 机器人
  偶棉来个机器银一对一吧。
  -Leonard: What do you mean?
  什么意思?
  -Kripke: There's no guarantee we're gonna go, against each other in the Wound Wobin,
  循环晒上我们不一定碰得上,
  so let's throw down.
  咱现在就对决吧。
  You know, unless you're afwaid.
  要是怕怕就算鸟。
  -Sheldon: We accept your challenge. Name a time and place.
  我们接受你的挑战,定个时间和地点吧。
  -Kripke: Tomorrow, 3:00, the kinetics wab.
  明天3:00,动力学实验室。
  -Sheldon: Make it so.
  就这么说定了。
  -Leonard: No, don't make it so. Barry, we can't fight you tomorrow.
  不,别定下来。Barry,我们明天不能和你战斗。
  Our engineer is incapacitated.
  incapacitated: 不能行动的
  我们的工程师崩溃了。
  -Kripke: What's wrong with him?
  他怎么了?
  -Raj: He's depressed because he's pathetic and creepy and can't get girls.
  depressed: 沮丧的
  他可悲又古怪,找不到女人,所以他抑郁了。
  -Kripke: We're all pathetic and cweepy and can't get girls.
  我们都可悲又古怪,找不到女人。
  That's why we fight wobots.
  所以我们才玩机器银格斗。
  If you're not there, you'll, be exposed to widicule.
  如果不出现,就等着当笑柄吧。
  -Raj: I'm curious, what part of America is that accent from?
  accent: 口音
  我很好奇,他这说的是啥方言啊?
  [Scene: Outside Penny’s apartment]
  -Penny: Hey.
  嘿。
  -Leonard: Hey, you got a minute?
  嘿,有时间吗?
  -Penny: Yeah, come on in. What's up?
  有,进来吧,啥事呢?
  -Leonard: I need you to apologize to how...,
  apologize: 道歉
  我需要你去给Howard道...
  -Penny: Get out.
  滚出去。
  -Leonard: Come on. Wolowitz won't come out of his house and we need him for a robot battle.
  battle: 战斗
  行行好吧,Wolowitz不肯出来,我们的机器人大战需要他呀。
  -Penny: Well, then have the robot go and get him.
  那让机器人找他去。
  -Leonard: The robot didn't hurt his feelings.
  机器人又没伤他自尊。
  -Penny: His feelings needed to be hurt.
  他就是欠骂。
  -Leonard: He's been in bed for two days.
  他躺在床上两天了。
  -Penny: Yeah, probably with a blow-up doll.
  blow-up doll: 充气娃娃 blow-up: 鼓起
  那也好,可能是和充气娃娃玩呢。
  -Leonard: He's not with a...
  他没有和...
  Does it really matter who or what he's with?
  他和谁在一起玩真的重要吗?
  The guy is devastated.
  devastated: 摧毁的
  那家伙崩溃了。
  -Penny: Oh, please, how could I possibly devastate Howard?
  请问,我怎么可能把Howard弄崩溃?
  -Leonard: Okay, don't take this as a criticism,
  criticism: 批评
  好吧,我不是批评你,
  but you do kind of have that, overexposed-to-gamma-rays thing going on.
  overexposed: 过于暴露的 gamma: 伽玛(磁场强度单位) ray: 射线
  但你有时会发生暴露在致命的伽马射线之下那种状况。
  -Penny: What does that mean?
  那啥意思?
  -Leonard: You know, like, most of the time, you're the easygoing Bruce Banner,
  easygoing: 随和的 Bruce Banner: 绿巨人,出现在惊奇漫画出版物中的反英雄虚构人物
  比如,大多数时候你是和气的Bruce Banner,
  but then, when you get angry, you kind of turn into, like, you know...
  但当你生气时,就好像变成了...
  -Penny: I turn into a bear?
  成熊了?
  -Leonard: Seriously? Gamma rays? Bruce Banner?
  不是吧? 伽马射线? Bruce Banner?
  You didn't get The Incredible Hulk from that?
  The Incredible Hulk: 无敌浩克,即绿巨人【08版电影名】
  这都联想不到绿巨人?
  Never mind. Just, please go talk to him.
  没关系,只是请你去和他谈谈。
  -Penny: And say what? That I didn't mean it, because I meant it.
  说啥呀? 说我并不是那个意思,可我就是那个意思呀。
  -Leonard: Well, maybe you can go at it, from a different angle, like, um,
  angle: 角度
  也许你可以从另外一个角度来谈,比如,嗯,
  you see a glimmer of goodness in him and you only said what you said
  glimmer: 闪光 goodness: 善良
  你在他身上看到善良的闪光点,你那天那么说只是
  because you want to nurture it and make it shine.
  nurture: 鼓励
  因为你想鼓舞它,让它放大闪光。
  Okay, let's try it this way.
  好吧,试试这个方法呢。
  Remember the day that we first met
  还记得我们邂逅那天
  and you asked me to go to your boyfriend's apartment to get your TV back
  apartment: 公寓,房间
  你让我去你男朋友家里替你把电视要回来
  and he was nine feet tall and he took my pants off and you said...
  feet: 英尺
  他有九英尺高,把我裤子都扒了,然后你说...
  What was that? What did you say?
  什么来着? 你说什么来着?
  Oh, yes. You said you owed me one.
  噢,对了,你说你欠我个人情。
  -Penny: Okay, come on, that's not fair.
  嗷,得了吧,这不公平。
  -Leonard: I came home with no pants.
  我没穿裤子就回家了。
  -Penny: Fine, I'll go over there tomorrow.
  得,我明天去一趟。
  -Leonard: Thank you.
  多谢。
  I should probably give you, a heads up about his mother.
  我该提醒你,要当心他妈妈。
  -Penny: What about her?
  她怎么了?
  -Leonard: She's a delightful woman. You'll love her.
  delightful: 讨人喜欢的
  她是个讨喜的人。你会爱上她的。
  [Scene: Howard’s bedroom]
  -Mrs. Wolowitz: Howard, there's a blonde girl, Patsy, here to see you!
  blonde: 白肤金发碧眼女人
  Howard,有个叫Patsy的金发女郎来找你!
  -Wolowitz: Who?
  谁?
  -Mrs. Wolowitz: Okay, now she's saying it's Penny.
  噢,这回她又说自己叫Penny。
  -Wolowitz: I don't want to talk to her.
  我不想同她说话。
  -Penny: Hey.
  嘿。
  -Wolowitz: Ma!
  妈!
  -Mrs. Wolowitz: She ran past me.
  她径自跑了过去。
  Was I supposed to tackle her?
  tackle: 抱住并摔倒
  我应该把她扑倒?
  -Penny: So, I just came by to see how you were doing.
  呃,我只是过来看看你怎么样了。
  -Wolowitz: I'm fine.
  我没事。
  -Penny: Good. Your mom seems nice.
  很好,你妈妈看上去不错。
  -Wolowitz: People move away from her on the bus.
  她坐公车的时候,别人都离她远远的。
  What do you want?
  有何贵干?
  -Penny: Okay, look. Howard, I just want to apologize.
  好,听着,Howard,我是来道歉的。
  For some things that I have said.
  为我说的一些话道歉。
  About you.
  关于你的话。
  I've been informed that you have feelings.
  inform: 告诉
  有人告诉我说你也是有感情的。
  And apparently, I have hurt them.
  apparently: 显然地
  而显而易见的是,我伤害了它们。
  So, I'm sorry.
  所以,我很抱歉。
  Howard.
  Howard。
  -Wolowitz: Fine. You're sorry. Good-bye.
  好,你很抱歉,再见了。
  -Penny: So... you're okay?
  那么... 你还好吧?
  -Wolowitz: Hey, I'm a big boy.
  嘿,我是个大男孩。
  I'm not traumatized by some random comment from some random woman.
  traumatized: 心理受到创伤的 random: 随便的
  我不会因为某个女人的随意评论而受创伤的。
  I mean, get over yourself.
  我是说,你别臭美了。
  -Penny: Okay. Well, bye.
  好,那么,再见了。
  [Howard cried loudly]
  -Penny: So close.
  就差一点儿。
  [Scene: Sheldon and Leonard’s apartment, Sheldon, Leonard and Raj are there]
  -Leonard: Oh, my God. That's Kripke's robot?
  噢,我的天呐,那是Kripke的机器人?
  -Kripke: As you can see, the Kwippler is weducing the Chevy Cavawier to wubble.
  Kwippler=Krippler weduce=reduce: 把…弄碎 Chevy Cavalier: 雪弗兰骑士(车型) rubble: 使化为瓦砾
  如你所见,Kwippler正把这辆雪佛兰跑车史得粉碎。
  -Raj: I can't watch anymore.
  我不能再看下去了。
  -Leonard: Sheldon, we have to call it off.
  Sheldon,我们得叫停它。
  -Sheldon: We don't have that option.
  没有这个选项。
  We've accepted the challenge.
  challenge: 挑战
  我们接受了挑战。
  We can't run away from a fight.
  我们不能临阵退缩。
  -Leonard: Oh, please, we've spent our whole lives running away from fights.
  噢,得了吧,我们不是一直都在临阵退缩么。
  Personally, I can squeeze through a hole in a fence half my size.
  personally: 就个人而言 squeeze: 硬挤 hole: 洞 fence: 篱笆
  个人而言,我都能从比我小一半的篱笆墙当中找个洞钻过去。
  -Sheldon: Impressive as that may be, Monte is not us.
  impressive: 给人以深刻印象的
  你说的可能没错,但Monte可不是我们。
  Monte has no fear.
  Monte无所畏惧。
  -Raj: Sheldon, did we all not just watch the same video?
  Sheldon,难道我们看的不是同一个录像?
  Kripke's robot just had angry sex with a mid-sized automobile.
  automobile: 汽车
  Kripke的机器人刚刚虐完一辆中型汽车。
  -Sheldon: You are overlooking the fact that we now know what we're up against
  overlook: 忽视
  但你忽视了一个事实,我们已经对敌人了如指掌,
  and we can modify Monte so that he's prepared.
  modify: 改装
  所以我们可以改装Monte,让他做好迎战的准备。
  -Leonard: You want to prepare him?
  你想让他做好准备?
  Install a bladder and a pair of shorts so he can wet himself.
  install: 安装 bladder: 膀胱
  给他装个膀胱再穿条短裤,他就可以吓得尿裤子了。
  -Raj: Excuse me, but how are we going to make any modifications without Wolowitz?
  modification: 改装
  抱歉,不过没有Wolowitz我们怎么进行改装?
  Have you heard from Penny yet?
  Penny那有信了没?
  -Leonard: Not yet.
  还没。
  -Sheldon: Have faith, gentlemen. We don't need Wolowitz.
  faith: 信心
  打起自信来,先生们,我们不需要Wolowitz帮忙。
  Engineering is merely the slow, younger brother of physics.
  merely: 仅仅 physics: 物理学
  工程学只是物理学发育迟缓的小弟罢了。
  Watch and learn.
  瞧好了,学着点。
  Do either of you know how to open the toolbox?
  toolbox: 工具箱
  你们俩有谁知道怎么开工具箱么?
  [Scene: Howard’s bedroom]
  -Wolowitz: And then, when I was 14, I met Marcy Grossman.
  之后,在我十四岁的时候,我遇见了Marcy Grossman。
  She was so beautiful.
  她是拉摸美丽。
  She just got her braces off but, they left a little of the overbite.
  braces: 牙套 overbite: 覆咬合【龅牙】
  她刚摘掉牙套,但还是有点龅牙。
  It was so hot.
  真是火辣。
  Like a sexy little chipmunk.
  chipmunk: 花栗鼠
  就像只性感的小花栗鼠。
  I didn't have the courage to ask her out,
  courage: 勇气
  我没有勇气约她出来,
  but I dedicated a song to her at the ninth grade talent show.
  talent: 才能
  但我在初三的才艺表演上给她献了一首歌。
  -Penny: Aw, that sounds sweet.
  喔,真贴心。
  -Wolowitz: ” Marcy Grossman is sunshine “
  Marcy Grossman就是阴天的
  “On a cloudy day”
  一缕阳光
  “When it's cold outside”
  在天寒地冻时
  “Marcy Grossman is the month of May”
  Marcy Grossman就是那热情的五月
  -Penny: Oh, it's cute.
  噢,真是可爱。
  -Wolowitz: “I guess you'd say”
  我猜你会说
  “What can make me feel this way?”
  什么才能让我有这种感觉
  “Marcy Grossman, Marcy Grossman, Marcy Grossman”
  Marcy Grossman, Marcy Grossman, Marcy Grossman
  “Talking about Marcy “
  谈论着Marcy
  -Penny: That's great.
  真棒。
  -Wolowitz: “Grossman”
  Grossman
  -Penny: Oh, it's fun.
  噢,真有意思。
  -Wolowitz: And then she came up with that sexy little chipmunk mouth
  然后她撅着那张性感的花栗鼠小嘴
  and spit in my hair.
  spit: 吐口水
  朝我头发上淬了口唾沫。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz2/288282.html