生活大爆炸第二季第十六集_1(在线收听

   [Scene: in the shed,Howard, Leonard, Sheldon and Rajesh plays the paintball game ]

  shed: 小屋 paintball: 彩弹
  -Howard: That was close.
  close: 接近
  真悬
  -Rajesh: God, I love the smell of, paintballs in the morning.
  smell: 味道 paintball: 彩弹球
  神呐我爱死早上的彩弹味儿了
  -Howard: Yeah, still funny, Raj.
  still: 仍然 funny: 有趣的
  是啊不过还是很滑稽 Raj
  -Leonard: There's no way we can get to the ridge.
  there is no way: 没门 get to: 到达 ridge: 山脊
  我们根本没法到山脊上去
  -Leonard: The Chemistry Department, has us completely cut off.
  chemistry department: 化学系 chemistry: 化学 department: 部门 completely: 彻底地 cut off: 切断
  化学部的家伙彻底断了我们的路
  -Howard: But what about the creek bed?
  what about: 怎么样 creek bed: 河床 creek: 小溪
  那河床那边呢?
  -Sheldon: The Pharmacology Department controls that, and, they're all hopped up on experimental steroids.
  pharmacology: 药理学 hop up: 吃药 hop: 跳跃 experimental: 实验的 steroids: 类固醇
  药理学部的家伙控制着呢别忘了他们都吃了实验用的类固醇
  -Rajesh: That's it then. We're doomed.
  doom: 注定,使失败
  那可好了我们完了
  -Sheldon: I think the time has come to acknowledge, that we are paying the price for some of us
  acknowledge: 承认 pay the price: 付出代价 price: 价格
  我觉得现在是该遭报应的时候了
  failing to attend my Physics Department paintball strategy meeting.
  fail to: 未能 attend: 参加 physics: 物理 paintball: 菜单球 strategy: 策略
  我们中的某些人可是没有参加物理部的彩弹策略会议
  -Howard: I told you my mom has spider veins.
  spider veins: 蜘蛛状血管病 spider: 蜘蛛 vein: 血管
  都跟你说了我妈得了蜘蛛静脉
  I had to take her to the laser clinic.
  laser: 激光 clinic: 诊所
  我得带她去医院照激光
  -Sheldon: And I told you I wante, to see a doctor's note.
  wante: want to 【用于口语】 note: 记录
  我也跟你说了让你把病例卡给我
  -Rajesh: We need a plan.
  我们得拟定个计划
  How about Operation Hammer of the Gods?
  how about: 怎么样 operation: 【计划】,操作 hammer: 锤子
  执行"上帝之锤"计划如何?
  -Leonard: I forget. Which one, is Hammer of the Gods?
  我都忘了哪个是"上帝之锤"?
  -Rajesh: We hide behind the Dumpsters in the parking, lot and ambush people when they come to pee.
  hide: 躲藏 dumpster: 垃圾车 lot: 一堆  in the parking: 在停车场 parking: 停车场 ambush: 埋伏,伏击 come to: 想起 pee: 小便
  我们躲在停车场的垃圾堆旁伏击那些来尿尿的家伙
  -Howard: No go. The Dumpsters are deep in, Astronomy Department territory.
  be deep in: 深陷于 deep: 【内部】 astronomy: 天文学 territory: 领土
  不行垃圾堆在天文部的大后方
  -Leonard: That shouldn't be a problem., Venus is up during the day.
  Venus: 金星 up: 【亮着】 during the day: 在白天 during: 在…期间
  那不成问题白天金星不正亮着呢
  They're probably just, all staring at the sky.
  probably: 可能 just: 恰好的 stare at: 盯住 stare: 凝视
  他们可能都在仰望天空呢
  -Sheldon: All right, what we need, now is a tactical retreat.
  tactical: 战术的 retreat: 撤退
  好吧我们要来一次战术性撤退
  Did you see the episode of Stargate, where they found themselves on a planet
  episode: 情节 stargate: 星际之门,电视剧名 planet: 行星
  你看过那集星际之门么? 他们发现自己正身处于一个
  with a culture based loosely, on Earth's Athens and Sparta?
  based: 以…为基础 loosely: 宽松的 Athens: 雅典 Sparta: 斯巴达,希腊南部城邦
  基于地球上的雅典和斯巴达文明的行星之上
  Not important.
  那不重要
  Leonard, Raj and I are going to, burst out the door and run away.
  burst out: 冲出来 burst: 突发 run away: 逃跑
  Leonard Raj 还有我一起冲出门去
  Howard will cover us.
  cover: 【掩护】
  Howard来掩护我们
  -Rajesh: Why don't I run away and you cover me?
  run away: 逃走 cover: 【掩护】
  为什么不是我冲出去你们来掩护我?
  -Sheldon: Because you chose your, mother's veins over victory.
  chose: 选择,choose的过去式 vein: 血管 victory: 胜利
  因为在胜利和你妈的蜘蛛静脉之间你选择了后者
  On three. One, two, three, go!
  数到三一二三出发!
  -Howard: I had to take her! It's, almost bathing suit weather!
  bathing suit weather: 【很热的天气】 bathing suit: 浴衣 bath: 沐浴 suit: 套装
  我没法不带她去! 夏天都快到了!
  I surrender! Don't, shoot! They went that way!
  surrender: 投降 shoot: 射击 go away: 走开
  我投降! 别开枪! 他们往那边跑了!
  -Leslie: Howard, I'm on your team.
  on the team: 是…队的队员
  Howard 我是你队友
  -Howard: Oh, Leslie, thank God.
  thank god: 谢天谢地
  噢 Leslie 谢天谢地
  -Leslie: Where's the rest of your squad?
  the rest of: 剩下的 rest: 剩余部分 squad: 小队
  你们队的其他人呢?
  -Howard: Ah, they left me here to die.
  left to: 留给,leave的过去式 leave: 离开 die: 死
  啊他们丢下我一个人在这儿等死
  What about yours?
  你们队呢?
  -Leslie: : Dead, all of them.
  都死了
  -Howard: Sorry.
  抱歉
  -Leslie: Don't be. It was friendly fire.
  friendly fire: 误向自己人开火 friendly: 友好的 fire: 射击
  不必都是我干的
  They just wouldn't listen.
  他们就是不听
  -Howard: Well, we're surrounded, so I, guess there's nothing for us to do
  surround: 环绕,包围 guess: 猜测 there is nothing to do: 别无选择
  好吧我们被包围了我想除了在这儿等着被俘被杀
  but wait to be captured or killed.
  but: 除了 capture: 俘获
  没什么其他事能干了
  -Leslie: Hmm, that's the worst part, the waiting.
  hmm: 哼 worst: bad的最高级
  哼等待是最不好玩的了
  -Howard: All the while knowing that there's a, paint pellet out there with your name on it.
  all the while: 一直 paint pellet : 彩弹 paint: 油漆 pellet: 小子弹
  一直想着外头有颗写着自己名字的彩弹在等着
  -Leslie: Yeah, the big wet ball of death.
  wet: 湿的
  没错又大又湿宣告你的死期
  -Leslie: Kind of makes you feel, more alive, doesn't it?
  alive: 活着的
  倒是更能体会生的感觉不是吗?
  -Howard: It kind of does.
  确实有点
  -Leslie: I say we make every moment count.
  make every moment count: 【过的有意义】
  我说我们不能虚度光阴
  -Howard: I agree.
  同意
  How exactly do we do that?
  我们究竟该怎么做?
  -Leonard: Howard, why aren't you covering us?, We're getting slaughtered out here!
  get out: 出去 cover: 【掩护】 slaughter: 屠杀
  Howard 你为啥不掩护我们? 我们被人屠杀了!
  -Howard: War is hell.
  hell: 地狱
  活受罪的战争
  [Scene: in the restaurant, Howard, Leonard, Sheldon and Rajesh have the lunch.]
  -Rajesh: Did you guys see the new budget, memo that went out this morning?
  guy: 家伙 budget: 预算 memo: 备忘录
  你们看见今晨出的预算备忘录了么?
  -Leonard: Yeah, more cutbacks.
  cutbacks: 削减
  嗯又削减了不少
  -Sheldon: Unacceptable. It baffles me why, they don't simply let some of you go
  unacceptable: 不可接受的 baffle: 困惑
  无法接受我就想不通了干嘛不干脆让你们中的某些人滚蛋
  so that there's money, available for my research.
  available: 可利用的 research: 研究
  这样我的研究经费就有保障了
  -Leonard: You know what baffles me, Sheldon?
  baffle: 困惑
  你知道我想不通啥么 Sheldon?
  -Sheldon: Based on your academic record,, any number of things, I imagine.
  base on: 基于 base: 基础  academic record: 学业成绩 academic: 学术的 imagine: 猜想
  基于你的学术记录你想不通的事多了去了
  -Leslie: Hey, guys.,
  -all: Hey, Leslie.
  嘿你们好嘿 Leslie
  -Leslie: Howard, I got the approval for, the rapid prototyper you wanted.
  approval: 批准 rapid prototyper: 【快速原型机】 rapid: 快速的 prototyper: 原型
  Howard 你要的快速原型机我替你批下来了
  -Howard: That's great, Leslie. Thanks.
  真是太好了 Leslie 多谢
  -Leslie: You scratch my back, I scratch yours.
  scratch: 抓 back: 背
  你替我抓背我当然要还你了
  -Rajesh: What was all that about?
  all that: 那么
  那是怎么回事?
  -Howard: Oh, uh, no big deal. They gave Leslie, control of some unrestricted grant money.
  no big deal: 没什么了不起的 unrestricted: 非限制的 grant money: 【基金】 grant: 拨款
  噢没什么他们让Leslie掌管一些非限制性基金
  -Leonard: Yeah, okay, but what's with the back, - scratching and the meow!
  scratch: 抓 meow: 猫叫声
  那是没错不过抓背还有"喵"是怎么回事!
  -Sheldon: I believe the back-scratching metaphor, generally describes a quid pro quo situation
  back-scratching: 抓背 metaphor: 暗喻 generally: 一般的 describe: 描述 quid pro quo : (拉丁文)交换条件 quid: 咀嚼物 quo: (古语)说 situation: 情况
  我想那个"抓背"的比喻主要说的是相互报答
  where one party provides goods or services to the, second party in compensation for a similar action.
  one party: 一方 party: 党派 provide: 提供   in compensation for: 以…作为补偿 compensation: 补偿 action: 活动
  一方提供货物或服务另一方给予类似的回馈
  -Leonard: Thank you.
  谢谢侬
  -Sheldon: The meow, that sounded to, me like an African civet cat.
  meow: 猫叫声 African: 非洲 civet cat: 灵猫 civet: 灵猫
  而那个"喵" 听上去像是种非洲灵猫
  -Leonard: Are you done?
  说完了没?
  -Sheldon: No.
  还没
  Despite what the name suggests,, the civet cat is not a true cat.
  despite: 尽管 suggest: 建议 civet cat: 灵猫 civet: 灵猫
  虽然名字里有个猫字但灵猫并不是一种猫
  Now I'm done.
  这下说完了
  -Rajesh: You know what I'm thinking?
  你知道我在想什么吗?
  I'm thinking Howard wasn't, making a back-scratching metaphor.
  back-scratching: 抓背 metaphor: 暗喻
  我在想Howard的"抓背"并非是个比喻
  I'm thinking there was some, actual scratching involved.
  actual: 实际的 involved: 涉及的
  我想应该真的有抓才是
  -Leonard: What about it, Howard?
  你说呢 Howard?
  -Howard: Okay, I didn't want to say anything 'cause, I know you and Leslie have a little history.
  ‘cause: because 因为 history: 历史
  好吧我什么都不想说因为你和Leslie有过那么一小段
  -Leonard: I don't care about that.
  care about: 关心
  这我倒是不在乎
  -Howard: Great, 'cause I've been, dying to say something.
  ‘cause: because
  太好了我都快憋死了
  -Leonard: You and Leslie?
  你和Leslie?
  -Howard: In the paintball shed! Twice!
  paintball shed: 彩弹屋 paintball: 彩弹 shed: 小屋
  在彩弹小棚里! 还两次呢!
  -Sheldon: Is that why you didn't cover our escape, and let us get cut down like animals?
  cover: 掩护 escape: 逃跑 cut down: 杀死 get cut down: be cut down,被杀死
  这就是你没有掩护我们出逃让我们任人宰割的原因?
  -Howard: Oh, yeah, sorry about that.
  噢没错真是抱歉
  -Sheldon: My good man, dereliction of duty in the, face of the enemy is a court-martial offense.
  derelicition of duty: 失职 derelicition: 【玩忽职守】 enemy: 敌人 court- martial: 军事法庭 martial: 军事的 offense: 犯罪
  我的老兄在敌人面前玩忽职守可是要被送上军事法庭的
  -Howard: Court-martial, schmort-martial, Leslie Winkle, is the fifth girl I've ever had sex with.
  schmort: 笨蛋 martial: 军事的 had sex with: 与…做爱
  军事法庭也好笨蛋法庭也罢 Leslie Winkle是我上的第五个女人
  I mean, for free.
  for free: 免费
  我是说不要钱的那种
  -Rajesh: And plus, you got a rapid prototyper.
  plus: 加上 rapid prototyper: 【快速原型机】 rapid: 快速的 prototyper: 原型
  别忘了你还得到了快速原型机
  That's an expensive, piece of equipment, dude.
  expensive: 昂贵的 equipment: 设备 dude: 伙计
  老兄那玩意儿可不便宜
  -Leonard: And the rest of us have had, our budgets cut to the bone.
  the rest: 剩下的 budget: 预算 cut to the bone: 削减 bone: 骨头
  而我们的预算经费被剥削了
  -Howard: Okay, one way to look at this is, that I'm getting new equipment,
  equipment: 设备
  看起来好像是我得到了新的仪器
  and you're not, and that's unfair.
  unfair: 公平
  而你们没有这很不公平
  But a better way to look at this is that I'm, getting sex and you're not, and that's delightful.
  sex: 性行为 delightful: 令人愉快的
  但你们换个角度看看就是我和别人上床而你们没有多高兴
  [ scene: in Leonard’s parlour,Penny ask for Leonard’s help to have her laptop reparied ]
  parlour: 客厅 laptop: 笔记本电脑 repair: 修理
  -Penny: The whole thing froze. I, don't know what happened.
  froze: 【僵死】,本意冻结,freeze的过去式
  不知道怎么搞的完全死机了
  -Leonard: Calm down. We'll figure it out.
  calm down: 冷静 calm: 平静的 figure it out: 弄明白 figure: 数字
  冷静点会有办法的
  -Penny: How can I calm down? I'm gonna, lose my whole shopping cart.
  I'm gonna: I am going to 的口语表达 shopping cart: 购物手推车 cart: 手推车
  我要怎么冷静? 我购物车里的所有东西都没了
  That's three hours of picking, out shoes just shot to hell.
  pick: 挑选 pick out: 挑选出 shoot to hell: 【见鬼去了】
  我花了三个小时选的鞋子就这么没了
  -Sheldon: Hello, Penny.,
  -Penny: Hello, Sheldon.
  你好 Penny 你好 Sheldon
  -Sheldon: You're in my spot.
  in my spot: 【在我的位置上】 spot: 地点
  你占了我的座
  -Penny: Are you planning on sitting here?
  你打算坐在这儿?
  -Sheldon: No, I'm going to the comic book store.
  comic book store: 漫画书店 comic: 漫画
  没有我打算去漫画书店
  -Penny: Then what difference does it make?
  那我坐这儿怎么了?
  -Sheldon: What difference does It make?,
  你坐这儿怎么了?
  -Leonard: Here we go.
  又来了
  -Sheldon: That is my spot.
  spot: 【座位】
  那是我的座
  In an ever-changing world, it, is a single point of consistency.
  ever-changing world: 常变得世界 ever-changing: 千变万化的,常变的 single: 单一的 point: 点 consistency: 连续
  在这个不断变化的世界中那是唯一一个连续点
  If my life were expressed as a function on a, four-dimensional Cartesian coordinate system,
  express: 【比作】,原意为表达 function: 功能 four-dimensional: 思维 dimensional: 空间的 Cartesian coordinate system: 笛卡尔坐标系统 Cartesian: 笛卡尔,人名 coordinate: 坐标 system: 系统
  如果将我的人生比作四维笛卡尔坐标系里的一个函数
  that spot at the moment I first sat, on it would be zero-zero-zero-zero.
  在我第一次坐上那儿的时候那个座的坐标就是(0,0,0,0)
  -Penny: What?
  啥意思?
  -Leonard: Don't sit in his spot.
  spot: 【座位】
  别坐他的地儿
  -Penny: Fine. Happy?
  好吧开心了?
  -Sheldon: I'm not unhappy.
  我没不开心呀
  -Penny: Boy, I love him, but he, is one serious wackadoodle.
  serious: 【实在】 原意为严重的 wackadoodle: 【怪里怪气】
  我爱他但他实在怪里怪气
  -Leonard: Okay, that should do it.
  好了应该成了
  -Penny: Oh, thank you. You are a lifesaver.
  lifesaver: 救命人
  哦谢谢救了我的命
  -Leonard: That's a lot of shoes you ordered.
  order: 订购
  你还真定了不少鞋啊
  -Penny: Yeah, you know the sad, thing is, it's really not.
  可悲的是啥知道不这根本不算多
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz2/288307.html