生活大爆炸第二季第十六集_2(在线收听) |
-Penny: Ooh, is this one of those paintball guns? paintball gun: 彩弹枪 paintball: 彩弹
哦这就是那彩弹枪?
-Leonard: Yeah. You ought to come, out with us sometime.
Yeah: yes的口语形式 ought to: 应该 come out with: 和…一起出去
是啊找时间一起来玩呗
-Penny: Oh, no, thanks. I'm from Nebraska.
Nebraska: 内布拉斯加州,美国州名
哦不谢了我是内布拉斯加州人
-Penny: When we shoot things, it's because we want to, eat them or make them leave our boyfriends alone.
shoot: 射击 leave alone: 不干涉
我们开枪要么是要吃那玩意要么就是让她们离我们男友远点
[scene: on Howard’s bed, Howard and Lesile…]
-Leslie: Boy, your heart's racing. I, must have really gotten you going.
race: 【心跳很快】,本意为竞赛
哦你心跳很快啊我还真有两下子呢
-Howard: Well, it's partly you, partly, my transient idiopathic arrhythmia.
partly: 部分的 transient idiopaic arrhythmia: 短暂自发性心律不齐 transient: 短暂的 idiopathic: 自发的 arrhythmia: 心律不齐
你只是一部分原因我有短暂自发性心律不齐
-Leslie: Sexy.
sexy: 性感的
性感呦
-Howard: Can I assume that you likewise, found the experience...
assume : 假设 likewise: 同样的
我可不可以说你也觉得这过程...
-Leslie: Satisfactory?
satisfactory: 满意
很满足?
-Howard: That wasn't quite the word I was looking, for, but sure, I'll do this pass-fail.
pass-fail: 及格与不及格计分制
我不是想用这个词不过是的过与不过来衡量蛮好
-Leslie: Hey, are you enjoying, that prototyper I got you?
prototyper: 原型机
嘿那原型机用着还不错吧?
-Howard: Oh, it's great.
哦好极了
Everybody in the Engineering Department is eating their hearts out.
Engineering Department: 工程部 eat their heart out: 【流口水】,悲痛欲绝
工程部的人眼馋得哈喇子都快流出来了
-Leslie: Isn't it nice when your good, fortune makes others miserable?
fortune: 命运 miserable: 悲惨的
你这么好命让别人惨兮兮的感觉不错吧?
-Howard: You know, most people don't get that.
要知道有些人想不通
-Howard’s mother: Howard, I'm home!
Howard 我回来了!
-Howard: Oh, great.
这下好了
-Howard’s mother: Book club was cancelled!
book club: 读书会 club: 俱乐部 cancel: 取消
读书会取消了!
That thing on Phyllis's, neck opened up again!
open up: 【破裂】
Phyllis脖子上那玩意又爆开了!
-Howard: I'm busy, Ma!
我忙着呢妈!
-Howard’s mother: Too busy to help your, mother with her zipper?
help with: 帮忙 zipper: 拉链
忙的没工夫帮你老妈拉拉链了?
-Howard: Don't come in, Ma!
come in: 进来
别进来妈!
-Howard’s mother: Why not?
为啥不?
-Leslie: He's got company!
company: 同伴
有人在呢!
-Howard: Oh, there's the arrhythmia.
arrhythmia: 心律不齐
哦心律不齐了
-Howard’s mother: Is she Jewish?
Jewish: 犹太人
是犹太人不?
-Howard: Are you Jewish?,
你是犹太人吗?
-Leslie: No.
不是
-Howard: Yes!
是!
-Howard’s mother: Okay, then you kids have fun!
kid: 孩子 have fun: 玩得开心点
那你们好好玩吧!
Use protection!
protection: 保护【避孕】
注意防护!
[scene: in Leonard and Sheldon’ house,Leonard manage to clean the sofa.]
-Penny: You think he'll notice?
notice: 注意
他会发现不?
-Leonard: There's a chance.
有可能吧
-Penny: Oh, what are we gonna do?
gonna: going to
我们怎么办呀?
-Leonard: We?
我们?
No, no, you had your chance to be, we for, like, a year and a half now.
不不不一年半啊你本有机会选择"我们"的
Right now, you are "you,", and you are screwed.
screwed: 【完蛋】,喝醉了的,螺丝状的
现在呢你就是"你" 你完蛋了
-Penny: Why do we have to tell him I did it?
干嘛非要告诉他是我干的?
-Leonard: Well, we're not gonna tell him I did it.
gonna: going to
反正不会说是我干的
-Penny: Okay, okay, how about this?
好了好了看这样行不?
We tell him somebody broke in.
break in: 闯入
我们告诉他有人闯进来过
-Leonard: Just to shoot the couch, with a paintball gun?
shoot: 射击 couch: 沙发 paintball gun: 彩弹枪 paintball: 彩弹
就为了用彩弹枪喷沙发?
-Penny: I'm sorry,i buy it. All, those people are on drugs.
be on drug: 【嗑药】 i buy it: 【我会信】 drug: 毒品
抱歉我就会信嗑药的人啥事不干
-Leonard: We could him they wanted the couch, to stay away from their boyfriend.
couch: 沙发 stay away from: 远离
可以跟他说他们想让沙发离他们男朋友远点
-Penny: Okay, fine. What if, we just flip it over?
flip over: 翻过来 flip: 弹,蹦跳
这样吧干脆翻过来呢?
There. Looks fine, right?
好了看着还行是吧?
-Leonard: Mm, butt print. There's, no discernible butt print.
butt: 屁股 print: 印记 discernible: 可辨别的
屁股印记上面没有屁股印记啊
-Penny: Oh, come on.
哦好了啦
There, butt print.
butt print: 屁股印记 butt: 屁股 print: 印记
瞧屁股
-Leonard: It's too small and too... perfect.
perfect: 完美
太小太...完美了
-Penny: Thank you., -
-Leonard: You're welcome.
谢谢不客气
-Penny: Act normal.
normal: 正常
正常点
-Leonard: Sheldon!
How was the comic book store?
cosmic store: 漫画书店
漫画书店怎么样啊?
-Sheldon: Fine. e new issue of Flash is out.
a issue of: 【一期】 Flash: 闪电侠,漫画 out: 出版
挺好新一期的闪电侠出了
-Leonard: Great, great. Did you walk the, whole way? It's a little chilly.
chilly: 寒冷的
真好真好你走着去的? 天有点冷啊
-Sheldon: Koothrappali picked me up.
pick up: 搭车 pick: 挑选
Koothrappali让我搭车了
-Leonard: Isn't that terrific?
terrific: 可怕的
真棒呀
-Leonard: He is such a good friend.
他真是个好朋友
-Leonard: You know what the best, thing about friends is?
你知道做朋友最好的一点是什么吗?
-Sheldon: They don't talk incessantly, for no particular reason.
incessantly: 不断地 particular: 特别的
不会无缘无故说个没完
-Leonard: No, no, friends forgive, the little things.
forgive: 原谅
不不朋友不会计较小事
-Penny: You know, I gotta go, home and wash my hair.
gotta: going to wash: 洗
那啥我回家洗头去哈
-Leonard: Don't you dare, missy.
dare: 敢 missy: 小姐
想都别想小姐
-Sheldon: Hello, fastest man alive.
你好现存速度最快的人
Want to see me read, your entire comic book?
entire: 整个的 comic book: 连环漫画书 comic: 连环漫画
想看我读你整本漫画书不?
Want to see it again?
想再看一遍不?
Something's wrong.
有问题
-Leonard: What do you mean?
啥意思?
-Sheldon: I'm not sure.
说不清
It doesn't feel right.
就是感觉不对
-Leonard: I don't know what you're talking about.
不知道你在说些什么
-Leonard: Oh, that. Penny did that.
哦那个啊 Penny弄的
[scene: in Leonard and Sheldon’ house,the four guys and penny have the lunch.]
-Sheldon: Excuse me.
借过
-Leonard: Why don't you just, eat in your desk chair?
坐写字椅那吃不就好了嘛
-Sheldon: Why don't I just eat in my desk chair?
坐写字椅那吃不就好了嘛?
-Penny: Here we go.
开始了
-Sheldon: That is my desk chair., That is where I work.
那是我写字椅是我工作的地方
I don't eat in my desk chair, and I don't work in my spot.
in my spot: 【在我的位置】
我不在写字椅那吃东西不在我的位置上工作
I work in my desk chair, and eat in my spot.
而是在写字椅工作在我的位置上吃饭
-Leonard: Wackadoodle.
Wackadoodle: 【怪里怪气】
怪里怪气
-Howard: You know, there's kind of an, obvious solution here. Get up.
obvious: 明显的 solution: 解决方案 get up: 起来
要知道有个很容易的解决办法起来
-Howard: There. Problem solved.
solve: 解决
好了解决
Nobody cares where you're, going to sit. You're not crazy.
care: 在意
没人在乎你坐哪你又不是疯子
-Sheldon: Excuse me, but the, problem is not solved.
solve: 解决
抱歉但问题没解决啊
If your head had been accidentally amputated, and we transplanted a dog's head in its place,
accidentally: 偶然的 amputate: 切断 transplante: 移植
要是你的脑袋意外被割掉了我们把狗脑袋给你移植过去
would that be "problem solved"?
你说"问题解决"了不?
-Leonard: If it were your head, it would be.
要是你的脑袋我看成
-Penny: Sheldon, I am really, really, sorry, but it's only for a week.
Sheldon 我十分十分抱歉但就一周嘛
Can't you be a little bit flexible?
a little bit: 一点点,含否定意义 flexible: 灵活的
你就将就点不行吗? |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz2/288317.html |