生活大爆炸第二季第二十集_1(在线收听

   [scene: in Leonard’s house, the four guys is eating their lunch.]

  -Leonard: Problem?
  怎么了?
  -Sheldon: This is Thai food.
  这是泰国菜
  -Howard: Here we go.
  又来了
  -Sheldon: We don't have Thai food on Thursday. We have pizza on Thursday.
  Thai: 泰国人
  周四不该吃泰国菜应该吃披萨
  -Leonard: Yes, but we all agreed that the third Thursday of every month would be Anything Can Happen Thursday.
  是啊但我们一致同意每月第三个周四是随心所欲日
  -Sheldon: Well, apparently the news didn't reach my digestive system,
  apparently: 显然的 digestive system: 消化系统 digestive: 助消化的
  显然没通知我的消化系统
  which, when startled, has it's own version of Anything Can Happen Thursday.
  startle: 惊愕 version: 版本   Anything Can Happen: 【随心所欲,】
  它一震惊就开始自己随心所欲了
  -Howard: Come on, the whole idea behind Anything Can Happen Thursday
  拜托随心所欲日的目的
  is to get out of this rut we've been in lately.
  get out of : 避免 rut: 惯例
  就是要打破常规
  -Sheldon: Rut? I think you mean "consistency."
  rut: 惯例 consistency: 一致性
  常规? 你是说"连续性"吧
  And if we're going to abandon that, then why even call it Thursday?
  abandon: 放弃
  如果想要抛弃常规干啥还叫周四呢?
  Let's call it "Quonko Day" and divide it into 29 hours of 17 minutes apiece,
  divide into: 分成 divide: 分开 apiece: 每个
  何不改成"Quonko日" 每天29小时17分
  and celebrate it by sacrificing a goat to the mighty god Ra.
  celebrate: 庆祝 sacrifice: 献祭 goat: 山羊   mighty: 强有力的
  杀头山羊向上神献祭来庆祝
  -Rajesh: I could go for some goat.
  goat: 山羊
  我能弄到山羊
  -Leonard: Sheldon, we agreed we'd do something different tonight.
  tonight.: 今晚
  Sheldon 说好今晚做点别的
  -Sheldon: All right. Let's go to the comic book store.
  comic: 连环漫画
  好啊一起去漫画书店吧
  -Rajesh: We went to the comic book store last night.
  昨晚刚去过啊
  -Sheldon: Last night was Wednesday.
  昨晚是周三
  Wednesday is comic book night.
  comic: 连环漫画
  周三是漫画之夜
  Tonight, we'll be going on Thursday, because it's Anything Can Happen Thursday.
  Anything Can Happen: 什么都可能发生【或者说“随心所欲”】
  今晚算是周四去因为今天是随心所欲日
  -Leonard: Way to think outside but pressed right up against the box, Sheldon.
  press : 加压 up against : 面临
  思维跳跃打破常规啊 Sheldon
  -Rajesh: So what are we going to do tonight?
  今晚到底要做什么呢?
  -Howard: If I may proffer a suggestion, in bars all across this great nation of ours,
  proffe: 建议 suggestion: 建议 bar: 酒吧
  容我建议你看全国各地酒吧里
  Thursday night is Ladies' Night.
  周四是美女之夜
  Which means, as the evening progresses,
  progress: 前进
  也就是说随着黑夜越深
  we will get better looking courtesy of 99 cent margaritas and two-for-one Jell-O shots.
  courtesy : 经由…提供 margarita: 玛格丽特   two-for-one: 买一送一 Jell-O: 吉露果子冻
  拿着99美分的龙舌兰和买一送一的果冻饮我们能更有魅力
  -Leonard: Come on, Howard, the odds of us picking up girls in a bar are practically zero.
  odd: 怪人 pick up: 获得【这里指泡妞】 practically: 几乎 zero: 零
  拜托 Howard 咱们泡到美女的几率为零
  -Howard: Oh, really? Are you familiar with the Drake Equation?
  familiar with: 熟悉 familiar: 熟悉 Equation: 方程式
  真的吗你知道德瑞克方程吗?
  -Sheldon: The one that estimates the odds of making contact with extraterrestrials
  estimate: 预测 odd: 怪人 makie contact with: 联系 contact : 联系 extraterrestrial: 地球外的
  那个通过计算一系列严格限制的小数乘积
  by calculating the product of an increasingly restrictive series of fractional values
  calculat: 计算 product: 结果 increasingly: 增加的 restrictive: 限制 series of : 一系列 series: 系列 fractional : 小数的 values: 标准
  例如有行星的星系和可能产生生命的行星
  such as those stars with planets, and those planets likely to develop life?
  such as: 比如 planet: 行星 develop: 发展出
  得出接触外星生物几率的方程式?
  N equals R times FP times NE times FL times FI times FC times L?
  equal: 等于 times: 乘以
  N=R*FP*NE*FL*FI*FC*L?
  -Howard: Yeah, that one.
  就这个
  You can modify it to calculate our chances of having sex
  modify: 修改 calculate: 计算 chance: 机会 have sex: 做爱
  可以修改一下用来计算我们艳遇的几率
  by changing the formula to use the number of single women in Los Angeles,
  formula: 公式,准则  the number of : 数量  single: 单身的
  只需改用洛杉矶单身女性数量
  the number of those who might find us attractive, and what I call the Wolowitz Coefficient.
  attractive: 吸引人的 Wolowitz Coefficient: 【Howard瞎编的】 Coefficien: 系数
  会对我们一见钟情的人的数量还有Wolowitz系数
  -Rajesh: The Wolowitz Coefficient?
  Wolowitz Coefficient: 【Howard瞎编的】 Coefficien: 系数
  Wolowitz系数?
  -Howard: Neediness times dress size squared.
  Neediness: 需求 times: 乘以 dress: 女服 square: 平方
  需求度乘以衣服紧身度的平方
  Crunching the numbers, I come up with a conservative 5,812 potential sex partners
  crunch number: 【crunch: 快速大量处理信息,所以这里应该是计算的意思】  come up with: 提出   conservative: 保守的 potential: 潜在的 sex partner: 性伴侣 partner: 伙伴
  通过计算 40英里之内保守估计
  within a 40-mile radius.
  radius: 半径范围
  有5812个潜在对象
  -Leonard: You're joking.
  开玩笑吧
  -Howard: I'm a horny engineer, Leonard.
  horny : 淫荡的,俚语 engineer: 工程师
  我是饥渴的工程师 Leonard
  I never joke about math or sex.
  joke about: 取笑
  对于数字和做爱我从不玩笑
  -Rajesh: Well, what are we waiting for? Let's bounce, bitches.
  bounce: 弹跳【这里指动起来】 bitch: 小妞
  那还等什么放马过来吧小妞
  -Leonard: Well, you're right.
  说的没错
  It's Anything Can Happen Thursday. Let's hit the clubs and meet hot women!
  hit: 袭击【其实是go的意思,这里想要表达强烈的感情色彩,所以用这个字眼】 hot : 热烈的 club: 俱乐部 hot: 热辣的
  今天是随心所欲日我们去泡吧泡妞吧
  -Rajesh: Here we go. Lock up your daughters!
  Lock up: 关起来 lock: 锁
  来吧把你女儿锁起来!
  We're going to hit it and quit it.
  hit it and quit it: 【玩玩就走,俚语】
  咱们速战速决
  -Leonard: Or we could finish eating and go to the comic book store.
  comic : 连环漫画 store: 商店
  或者我们可以吃完饭去逛逛漫画店
  -Rajesh: Also a good plan.
  也是个好主意
  -Howard: All right, but next Anything Can Happen Thursday, we're definitely going to a bar.
  definitely: 明确的 bar: 酒吧
  好吧但下次随心所欲日我们一定要去酒吧
  -Leonard: Oh, absolutely.
  absolutely: 当然
  那必然
  -Rajesh: You heard that, Ladies' Night ladies?
  听到没美女之夜的美女?
  We're eventually coming for you!
  eventually: 最后
  哥哥们要来咯!
  -Sheldon: Fascinating.
  fascinating: 迷人的
  真赞
  [scene: the four guys meet Penny in the front of their doors…]
  -Penny: Oh, hey, guys. Where're you headed?
  guy: 伙计 head: 朝向….
  嘿你们要去哪?
  -Sheldon: To the comic book store.
  comic : 连环漫画
  去漫画店
  You're probably thinking, "The comic book store? On a Thursday?
  probably: 可能的
  你准在想周四去漫画店?
  Why, I've fallen down the rabbit hole and into a land of madness."
  fall down: 落下 rabbit: 兔子 hole: 洞 land: 着陆  madness: 疯狂愚蠢的行为
  怎么会呢天方夜谭啊
  What you have failed to take into account, Penny, is that this is Anything Can Happen Thursday.
  fail to: 未能 take into account: 考虑
  Penny 你百密一疏没想到今天是随心所欲日
  -Penny: You got me.
  骗到我了
  Oh, hey, while you're there, could pick me up a few comics for my nephew's birthday?
  pick up: 挑选 comic: 连环漫画 nephew: 侄子
  对了能否买几本连环画回来我想送小侄子做生日礼物
  -Sheldon: I think you mean comic books.
  comic: 连环漫画
  你是说漫画书吧
  Comics are feeble attempts at humor featuring talking babies
  feeble: 无力的 attempt: 尝试 humor: 幽默 feature: 其重要作用
  连环画是那些"逗你一笑"栏目里
  and anthropomorphized pets found traditionally in the optimistically-named "funny pages."
  anthropomorphized : 人格化的 pet: 宠物 traditionally: 习惯上 optimistically: 乐观的 funny: 有趣的 funny pages: 【有点像“开心一刻”这样的专栏,funny可以替换,比如yellow pages 指的是黄页,也就是电话薄】
  会说话的婴儿和人格化的动物讲述的冷笑话
  -Penny: Leonard, could you pick me up a few comics for my nephew's birthday?
  pick up: 挑选 comic: 连环漫画 nephew: 侄子
  Leonard 你能帮忙买吗?
  -Leonard: Sure. What does he like?
  没问题他喜欢什么?
  -Penny: I don't know, he's 13. Just pick out anything.
  pick out: 挑选出
  我也不知道他13了看着买吧
  -Sheldon: Just pick out anything?
  pick out: 挑选出
  看着买?
  Well, maybe at the same time we can pick out a new suit for him without knowing his size.
  at the same time: 同时 suit: 衣服 size: 尺寸
  那不知道尺寸也能买衣服咯
  Or pick out his career for him without knowing his aptitude.
  pick out: 挑选出 career: 职业 aptitude: 天资
  不知道他的本事也能给他找工作咯
  Or pick out a new breakfast cereal without knowing his fiber requirements...
  pick out: 挑选出 cereal: 谷类食品 fiber: 纤维   requirement: 需求
  不知道纤维素需求也能给他挑麦片咯
  or his feelings about little marshmallows.
  marshmallow: 棉花糖
  或者不知道他是否喜欢软糖
  -Penny: Spider-Man. Get him Spider-Man.
  spider-Man: 蜘蛛侠 spider: 蜘蛛
  蜘蛛侠就买蜘蛛侠吧
  -Sheldon: Amazing Spider-Man, Ultimate Spider-Man, Spectacular Spider-Man,
  amazing: 令人惊异的 sltimate: 终极的 Ultimate: 最终的 spectacular: 惊人的
  非凡蜘蛛侠终极蜘蛛侠神奇蜘蛛侠
  The Marvelous Adventures of Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2099?
  marvelous: 了不起的   adventure: 冒险 spider-man: 蜘蛛侠
  蜘蛛侠大冒险还是蜘蛛侠2099
  -Penny: Leonard?
  Leonard?
  -Leonard: You know this can go on all night. Why don't you just come with us?
  come with : 与…一起
  这样说起来就没完了跟我们走吧?
  -Penny: That's what I was trying to avoid.
  avoid: 避免
  我就怕这个
  -Sheldon: Oh, I forgot Sensational Spider-Man.
  Sensational : 感动的 spider-man: 蜘蛛侠
  哦对还有感动蜘蛛侠
  [scene: in the cosmic bookstore, the four guys and Penny…..]
  -Penny: Aw, what a cute, little store.
  cute: 可爱的
  小店好可爱啊
  Ev-everybody's staring at me.
  stare at: 注视 stare: 凝视
  大家都在看我
  -Leonard: Don't worry, they're more scared of you than you are of them.
  scared: 使害怕
  别担心其实他们更害怕
  -Penny: Unlikely.
  unlikely: 未必
  未必吧
  Here, what about this one for my nephew?
  nephew: 侄子
  买这个送我侄子怎么样?
  a superb choice.
  superb: 极好的 choice: 选择
  好眼光
  -Penny: Oh, Great.
  哦太好了
  -Sheldon: Provided he has already read Infinite Crisis and 52,
  provided: 假如 Infinite: 无限的 Crisis: 危机
  前提是他看过了无限危机和52
  and is familiar with the reestablishment of the DC multiverse.
  familiar: 熟悉 reestablishment: 重建 multiverse: 多元宇宙
  并且熟悉DC多重世界的重建
  -Penny: What's a "multiverse"?
  multiverse: 多元宇宙
  嘛叫"多重世界"?
  -Sheldon: Get her out of here.
  get out: 出去
  快请她出去
  -Leonard: Come on, I'll help you pick something.
  pick: 挑选
  来吧我来帮你选
  -Rajesh: That's right. She's with us.
  没错她跟我们来的
  Guys like that are so pathetic.
  pathetic: 可怜的
  那种男生太可悲了
  -Howard: Tell me about it.
  还用说
  -Howard: Ooh, look, a new Batman belt buckle.
  Batman : 蝙蝠侠 belt buckle: 皮带搭扣 buckle: 皮带扣
  快看新版蝙蝠侠腰带扣
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz2/288398.html