生活大爆炸第二季第二十集_3(在线收听

   -Rajesh: Fine. I'll have a chocolate martini.

  chocolate: 巧克力 martini: 马提尼
  行那我要巧克力马提尼
  -Howard: Wrong again!
  又错了!
  -Rajesh: Come on, you know I can't talk to women unless I'm lit up like the Hindu festival of Devali.
  unless: 除非 lit up: light up的过去式,点亮 Hindu: 印度的 festival: 节日
  算了吧你知道我只有像过排灯节那样被点得金亮亮才能和女人说话啊
  -Howard: Look, there are plenty of bars in Los Angeles where you can order grasshoppers and chocolate martinis,
  plenty of: 许多的 order: 预定 grasshopper: 蚱蜢 martini: 马提尼
  听着整个洛杉矶有无数酒吧你尽可以点绿色蚱蜢或者巧克力马提尼
  but you wouldn't have to because there are no women in them.
  have to: 必须
  但那根本没必要因为里头压根没有女人
  -Rajesh: Gotcha.
  Gotcha: 明白了,相当于got you
  了解
  I'll have a Brandy Alexander.
  Brandy: 白兰地
  那给我来一杯白兰地亚历山大
  -Howard: All right, the Three Musketeers just became the Dynamic Duo.
  the Three Musketeers : 三个火枪手 Musketeer: 火枪手 Dynamic: 有活力的 Duo: 二人组
  好吧三个火枪手变成了活力双雄 (来自<蝙蝠侠与罗宾>)
  -Leonard: should we talk to some Of These women?
  我们应该找这些女人聊聊吗?
  -Howard: No.
  不
  It's way too early in the night for that.
  这对于今晚来说还太早了点
  See, first we let the lawyers and the jocks thin the herd, and then...
  lawyer: 律师   jock: 大学运动员 thin: 变薄,缩小 herd: 成群
  这样我们先让那些律师运动员什么的缩小猎物范围然后...
  we go after the weak and the old and the lame.
  go after: 追求 weak: 虚弱的   lame: 残废
  我们就去追他们挑剩下的老弱病残
  -Leonard: That's your system?
  system: 方法
  这就是你的泡妞方式?
  -Howard: That's my system.
  对这是我的独门秘方
  Oh, and if you spot a chick with a Seeing Eye dog, she's mine.
  spot: 认出 chick: 少妇 Seeing Eye dog: 导盲犬
  噢对了如果你看到一个牵着导盲犬的少妇她是我的
  [scene: Pennny and Stuart comes back home…]
  -Penny: Oh, come on.
  噢拜托
  I think it's nice that Captain Sweatpants showed up to your art opening.
  Captain : 船长 Sweatpants: 宽松长运动裤 show up: 显露   opening: 公开
  我觉得"运动裤船长"出现在你的艺术展上挺好呀
  -Stuart: Yeah, it would have been nicer if he hadn't touched all the cheese.
  touch: 摸 cheese: 奶酪
  对如果他不把奶酪摸个遍就更好了
  -Penny: You know, it's kind of early.
  嗯现在时间还有点早
  Do you want to maybe come in for some coffee or something?
  你想进来喝杯咖啡什么的吗?
  -Stuart: Oh, gee, it's a little late for coffee, isn't it?
  现在喝咖啡好像有点晚了不是吗
  -Penny: Oh, you think "coffee," means coffee. That is so sweet.
  sweet: 可爱的
  噢你觉得"咖啡"就是指咖啡真是个小可爱
  Come on. I think I have decaf.
  decaf: 无咖啡因的
  来吧我有不含咖啡因的"咖啡"
  -Sheldon: Oh, good. Stuart. I thought I heard your voice.
  heard: hear的过去式 voice: 声音
  噢太好了 Stuart 我觉得刚才是听到你说话来着
  Do you have a moment?
  你现在有时间吗?
  -Stuart: Uh, yeah, I guess.
  guess: 猜测
  呃有我想
  -Penny: Sheldon, we're a little busy here, so...
  Sheldon 我们现在有点忙所以...
  -Sheldon: What Are you doing?
  你们要干什么?
  -Stuart: We're having coffee.
  我们要喝点咖啡
  -Sheldon: Well, isn't it a little late for coffee?
  不觉得现在喝咖啡有点晚么?
  -Stuart: It's okay. She thinks she has decaf.
  decaf: 无咖啡因的
  没关系她说她有无咖啡因的
  -Penny: I'll just go look for it.
  look for: 寻找
  我现在进去找找看
  -Stuart: What's up?
  What's up: 有什么事
  什么事?
  -Sheldon: Well, I've spent the last three hours in an online debate in the DC Comics Batman chatroom,
  debate: 讨论 comics: 连环画 Batman: 蝙蝠侠 chatroom: 聊天室
  我刚才花了三个小时在DC漫画蝙蝠侠聊天室网上辩论
  and I need Your help.
  -Stuart: Oh, Yeah. Those guys Can be Very stubborn.
  guy: 家伙 stubborn: 顽固
  我需要你帮忙噢我了解那帮家伙有时非常顽固
  What's the topic?
  topic: 主题
  你们辩论的主题是?
  -Sheldon: I am asserting, in the event that Batman's death proves permanent,
  assert: 声称 in the event: 在这种情况下 Batman: 蝙蝠侠   prove: 证明 permanent: 永久的
  我坚持认为当蝙蝠侠长眠于世之后
  the original Robin, Dick Grayson, is the logical successor to the Bat Cowl.
  original: 最初的【最初的,自然是“第一代”啦】 logical: 逻辑上的 successor : 继承者 Bat: 蝙蝠 Cowl: 蒙头斗篷
  逻辑上讲第一代罗宾 Dick Grayson 应该是蝙蝠侠战衣的继承者
  -Stuart: Sheldon, I'm afraid you couldn't be more wrong.
  Sheldon 恐怕你不能错的更厉害了
  -Sheldon: More wrong?
  错的更厉害?
  Wrong is an absolute state and not subject to gradation.
  absolute: 绝对的 state: 状态 subject to: 服从 subject: 服从的 gradation: 分等级
  错误是一个绝对的状态你不能对它进行程度上的划分
  -Stuart: Of course it is. It'a little wrong to say a tomato is a vegetable.
  tomato: 番茄 vegetable: 蔬菜
  当然可以说番茄是一种蔬菜就是有一点点错误
  It's very wrong to say it's a suspension bridge.
  suspension: 吊桥 bridge: 桥
  如果说它是一座吊桥那就是严重的错误
  But returning to the original issue, Dick Grayson became Nightwing,
  return to: 返回 original: 最初的 issue: 问题 Nightwing: 夜鹰,蝙蝠侠里的反面人物
  回到刚才的事情上 Dick Grayson后来成了夜翔
  a superhero in his own right.
  superhero: 超级英雄 own : 自己的
  自立门户的英雄
  Batman 2 has to be the second Robin, Jason Todd.
  Batman: 蝙蝠侠
  于是蝙蝠侠2里就出现了第二代罗宾 Jason Todd
  Has to be?
  一定要这样吗?
  -Sheldon: Has to be?
  一定要吗?
  I hope you're being deliberately provocative.
  deliberately: 故意的 provocative: 挑拨物,刺激物
  我希望你只是在故意煽动和挑拨
  -Penny: I found the decaf!
  decaf: 无咖啡因的
  我找到脱咖啡因咖啡了!
  -Stuart: Oh, great!
  噢太棒了!
  -Sheldon: Herbal tea for me, please.
  Herbal: 草本的
  给我来杯花草茶谢谢
  [scene: in the bar, Rajesh seems drink a lot…]
  -Rajesh: Barkeep! Alexander me.
  barkeep【bar+keep,keeper有管理人的意思,这里指的是酒保】
  老板! 来杯亚历山大
  -Leonard: How about those two?
  那两个怎么样?
  -Howard: No... They're eating peanuts.
  peanut: 花生
  不... 他们在吃花生
  And my allergies, one kiss would put me in Cedars-Sinai for a week.
  allergies: 过敏症
  我的花生过敏症一个吻就足够送我到 Cedars-Sinai医疗中心呆上一个礼拜
  -Leonard: What about the ones in the corner?
  corner: 角落
  角落里那些如何?
  -Howard: Possible. Very possible.
  possible: 可能的
  还不错非常不错
  Do you want the one in the whiplash collar or the one who keeps blinking?
  whiplash: 鞭打 collar: 衣领 blinking: 眨眼睛
  你想要那个戴着颈椎围脖的还是那个不停眨眼睛的?
  -Leonard: I think Blinky's cute. you Got It, sir.
  blinky: 眨眼 cute: 可爱
  我觉得眨眼睛那个挺可爱的好吧先生
  Wait, so we just go over there?
  等等那我们就这么直接过去了?
  -Howard: No. We have a little ep work to do.
  不我们还有些准备工作要做
  Put this in your mouth. We walk past them, you stumble a bit.
  walk past: 走过 past: 过去 stumble: 失足 a bit: 有一点
  把这个放进嘴巴里然后我们走过去你假装走的有点踉跄和摇晃
  I say, sorry, my friend's had a little too much.
  我就说对不起我朋友有点喝多了
  And then I start to pull it out of your mouth.
  start to: 开始 start: 开始 pull out: 拔出 mouth: 嘴
  然后我就从你嘴里把这个拉出来
  And say, "A little too much fun."
  fun: 有趣
  接着说 "嘿太有趣了"
  Get it? I mean, they're laughing. We're laughing.
  Get it: 明白
  明白吗? 我是说他们会大笑我们也笑
  Then we get them up to about a . 15 blood alcohol level, and tell them we're millionaires.
  blood: 血 alcohol: 酒精 level: 水平 【通常人体内血液酒精浓度超过0.1%就会失去自控能力,这样Howard就能….】 millionaires: 百万富翁
  给她们灌点酒让血液酒精含量达到0.15 接着就告诉她们我们是百万富翁...
  -Leonard: What else you got?
  What else : 还有什么别的
  还有啥别的招不?
  -Howard: Depends. Are you willing to sit on my lap and pretend to be a ventriloquist dummy?
  depends: It Depends.看情况而定 be willing to: 乐意的 lap: 膝盖【根据剧情,这里指大腿】 pretend to: 假装 pretend: 假装的 ventriloquist: 口技艺人 dummy: 傀儡
  见机行事呗你愿意坐我大腿上 假装口技表演者操纵的傀儡吗?
  -Leonard: No.
  不
  -Howard: I can't sit on your lap. You don't know the routine.
  lap: 膝盖【根据剧情,这里指大腿】 routine: 程序
  我不能坐在你大腿上你不知道都该怎么演
  [scene: in Penny’s house, Stuart and Sheldon is arguing…]
  -Stuart: I'm sorry, but you're obviously stuck in a pre Zero Hour DC universe.
  obviously: 明显的 stuck in: 陷入 pre: 之前 universe: 世界 Zero: 0
  非常抱歉但你的思维明显只是停留在DC漫画"前零时"时代
  Of course I am.
  我当然是
  -Sheldon: Removing Joe Chill as the killer of Batman's parents effectively deprived him of his raison d'etre.
  Remove: 消除 killer: 杀手   Batman: 蝙蝠侠 effectively: 有效地 deprive of: 剥夺 deprive: 剥夺 raison d'etre: 存在的理由
  如果Joe Chill不是害蝙蝠侠杀父母仇人那就等于剥夺了他继续存在的意义
  -Stuart: Okay. You can throw all the French around you want, it doesn't make you right.
  throw: 扔 French: 法国
  好吧你可以继续拽你的法文 但那不表示你的理论就是对的
  -Sheldon: Au contraire.
  Au contraire: 相反,法语
  恰恰相反(法语)
  -Stuart : Plus, you're forgetting that the Infinite Crisis storyline restored Joe Chill to the Batman mythology.
  Plus: 加上 Infinite Crisis: 最终危机 Infinite: 无限的 Crisis: 危机 storyline: 故事情节 restore: 重新恢复 Batman: 蝙蝠侠 mythology: 神话
  另外你忘了在<最终危机>系列里 Joe Chill又重新回归蝙蝠侠传奇
  -Sheldon: I am forgetting nothing and I resent your tone.
  resent: 厌恶   tone: 语气
  我没忘记任何事儿另外我讨厌你的语气
  -Stuart: Okay. Look, Sheldon, it's late. I've got to get some sleep.
  好吧瞧 Sheldon 时间挺晚了我得回去睡觉了
  -Sheldon: So, I win.
  win: 赢
  所以是我赢了
  -Stuart: No, I'm tired.
  tired: 疲倦
  当然不我只是太累了
  -Sheldon: So, I win.
  所以我赢了
  -Stuart: Fine. you win.
  -Sheldon: Darn tootin', I win.
  Darn tootin: 没错,老人常用 darn: 织布
  好吧你赢了没错我赢了
  -Stuart: Penny, I really had a terrific time...
  terrific: 极好的
  Penny 我刚刚玩的很开心
  -Stuart: Penny?
  Penny?
  -Sheldon: No, no, no, no, no. Don't wake her.
  wake: 叫醒
  不不不别叫醒她
  She'll maul you like a rabid wolverine.
  maul: 殴打 rabid: 狂烈的 wolverine: 狼獾
  她会像一只狂暴的狼獾撕裂你的皮肉
  -Stuart: You know, I don't think that was decaf.
  decaf: 无咖啡因的咖啡
  我想刚才那杯可不是脱咖啡因的咖啡
  [scene: in tha bar,Howard is watching the girls…]
  -Howard: Wait. Is this your card or isn't it?
  card: 牌
  等等这张牌是你们的吗?
  Trust me. This was their card.
  Trust: 相信 card: 牌
  相信我这张是她们的牌
  -Leonard: I thought you were good at this.
  be good at: 擅长
  我以为你很擅长这个
  You're always talking about how you go to bars and meet women.
  bar: 酒吧
  你总是高谈阔论你怎么去酒吧泡妞
  -Howard: I do, all the time.
  all the time: 一直
  我的确一直这么干
  -Leonard: Well, what happened? We've been sitting here all night
  那到底是怎么回事? 在这坐了一晚上
  and the longest conversation you've had with a woman was when your mom called.
  conversation: 谈话
  你和女人最长的一次谈话是跟你妈妈讲电话
  -Howard: You're just going to make me come out and say it, aren't you?
  come out : 出来
  你这是要逼我说出来是吗
  -Leonard: Say what?
  说什么?
  -Howard: You're weighing me down.
  weigh down: 使负担沉重 weigh: 称量
  是你拖累了我
  I'm a falcon who hunts better solo.
  falcon: 猎鹰 hunt: 狩猎 solo: 单独的
  我是一只更适合独自捕猎的猎鹰
  -Leonard: Fine. I'll sit here. You take flight and hunt.
  flight: 飞 hunt: 狩猎
  那好吧我就坐在这儿你自己飞走寻找猎物吧
  -Howard: Don't be ridiculous. You can't just tell a falcon when to hunt.
  ridiculous: 荒唐的 falcon: 猎鹰 hunt: 打猎
  别逗了哪轮到你告诉猎鹰啥时候狩猎啊
  -Leonard: Actually, you can.
  Actually: 实际上
  事实上可以
  There's whole sport built around it.
  whole: 整个的 sport: 运动 built: 建立
  这旁边都是训练场地
  Falconry.
  Falconry: 猎鹰训练师
  猎鹰训练师
  -Howard: Shut up. Let's just get Koothrappali and go.
  Shut up: 闭嘴 Shut : 关闭
  闭嘴我们去找Koothrappali然后闪人
  Lucky bastard.
  Lucky: 幸运的 bastard: 私生子【常用语骂人】
  这个幸运的混蛋
  It's got to be that stupid accent of his.
  stupid: 愚蠢的 accent: 口音
  肯定是他那愚蠢的口音起了作用
  Hello. I am Sanjay Wolowitz from Bombay.
  Bombay: 孟买
  嗨我是印度孟买来的Sanjay Wolowitz
  Okay, I'm stumped.
  stump: 使为难
  好吧我彻底懵了
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz2/288400.html