生活大爆炸第三季第二集_3(在线收听) |
我是物理系的库珀博士 I'm Dr. Cooper from the Physics Department.
等不及了 是不?
Couldn't wait,huh?
什么
I'm sorry?
我还没装完东西
I haven't even packed yet,
你就已经来量我的实验室了
and you're already measuring my lab
准备装你们那些无神论的激光机器
for one of your godless laser machines.
不是 你不明白
No,you don't understand.
我们只想问你个问题
We just want to ask you a question.
让我先问你
Let me ask you one first.
一位世界知名的昆虫学家
What's a world renowned entomologist
有博士学位
with a doctorate
有二十年的经验 当学校裁掉
and 20 years of experience to do with his life
他实验室的经费之后他该干什么
when the university cuts off the funding for his lab,huh?
向别人吐嘈
Ask rhetorical questions
让人家不舒服
that make people uncomfortable?
你又是怎么回事
What's your deal?
他们是不是打算把我的职位外包到班加罗尔
Are they planning to outsource my job to Bangalore?
我是新德里来的
I'm from New Delhi.
也许你该去问别的昆虫学家
Maybe you should find another entomologist.
不行不行 咱们来了就得弄清楚
No,no. We're here. Let's settle this.
教授 你能辨认出我们的蟋蟀吗
Professor,can you identify our cricket?
我当然能
Of course I can.
我能认出全世界所有的昆虫和节肢动物
I can identify every insect and arachnid on the planet.
但我也一样得去
Not that that's going
投奔我住在奥克斯纳德的女儿
to keep me from having to move in with my daughter in Oxnard.
而且这不是
And we're not talking
海滩旁边的奥克斯纳德
Oxnard at the beach. No!
我们说的是葱地中间的
We're talking Oxnard
奥克斯纳德
in the onion fields.
能帮忙鉴定下托比
Well,could you look at Toby?
托比
Toby?
蟋蟀叫这名字真蠢
What a stupid name for a cricket.
我就说嘛
Told ya.
就是只普通黑蟋蟀
It's a field cricket.
-太好了 -不 等等
- Yes! - No,no,wait.
克莱利教授 你确定吗
Dr. Crawley,are you sure?
年轻人 我从8岁起就开始学习昆虫知识
Young man,I've been studying insects since I was eight years old.
知道上学时他们都叫我什么
You know what they used to call me in school?
爬虫克莱利
Creepy Crawley.
这么叫你或许很残忍
Cruel as that may be,
但并不能证明什么
But this is not in itself a credential.
给你们看点东西
Let me show you something.
看到没
See that?
这是以我克莱利命名的金龟子
That's a Crawley's dung beetle.
我在婆罗洲的热带雨林里长途跋涉了六个月
I discovered it after spending six months slogging
才发现了它
Through a Bornean rain forest,
而我妻子却在家跟个穷酸的鸟类学家同居了
While my wife was back home shacking up with a two-bit ornithologist
那人住在艘帆船上 还喜欢穿牛仔喇叭裤
Who lives on a sailboat and likes to wear boot-cut jeans!
所以 我跟你说这就是只普通黑蟋蟀时
So,when I tell you that it's a common field cricket,
就是确凿无疑的[双关 bank当银行解]
You can take that to the damn bank!
上帝知道 我都不用跑银行了
'Cause God knows I can't!
那荡妇把我洗劫一空
That tramp took me for everything!
很显然 我错了
Well,apparently,I was wrong.
恭喜
Congratulations.
祝你在奥克斯纳德过得愉快
Enjoy Oxnard.
相信你女儿一直盼着你去
I'm sure your daughter's looking forward to having you.
谢尔顿
Oh,hey,Sheldon.
拿的什么 新漫画书
What you got there? New comic book?
旧漫画书
Old comic book.
刚从银行保管箱里取出来的
I just retrieved it from my safe deposit box.
你要银行保管箱干嘛
What do you have a safe deposit box for?
存旧漫画书
Old comic books.
用一场考虑不充分的蟋蟀赌局后 我把这输给了沃罗威茨
I lost this to Wolowitz in an ill-considered cricket wager.
什么 他们在玩蟋蟀电玩吗
What,do they have Wii cricket now?
这可不常见
That can't be very popular.
佩妮 我不想谈这些
Penny,I'd rather not talk about it.
看这能不能让你好受些
Well,if it makes you feel any better,
我也不觉得自己有多性感了
I'm not feeling so hot either.
为什么这会让我好受些
Why would that make me feel better?
我不知道 有共鸣
I don't know,empathy?
总之 我的意思是
Anyway,I'm just saying,
你因霍华德而觉得沮丧
That you're feeling upset about something with Howard,
-我也因莱纳德而心情不好 -对
- And I'm upset about something with Leonard. - Yes
不尽如人意的性爱
Yes,the disappointing sex.
这怎么能相提并论
That's an inexact parallel.
你和莱纳德总可以当回朋友
You and Leonard can always return to being friends,
我却再也不可能回到过去
Whereas I can never return to a state
回到被沃罗威茨像Riley太太家的鸡那样
In which Wolowitz has not bested me
狠狠地把我击败之前
Like Mrs. Riley's chicken.
什么莱利太太家的鸡
What's Mrs. Riley's chicken?
就是莱利太太家养的鸡嘛
A chicken that was owned by MrsRiley.
好吧 忘了那些鸡吧
Okay,forget the chicken.
我倒也想
Well,I wish I could.
不 不
No,no.
关于我跟莱纳德你倒可能说对了
You may be right about me and Leonard.
我当然是对的
Of course I'm right.
我一周出错两次的几率能是多少
What are the odds I'd be wrong twice in one week?
不 我是说 我们总可以做回朋友的
No,I mean,we can always go back to being friends.
这话我刚说过了
I just said that.
这对话又回到了原点 休会
This conversation has started to circle.Meeting adjourned.
你怎么了
What's going on?
你是想知道我今天的所有行程 好吧
Oh,you'd like to catch up on the events of the day. All right
我在银行等了半个小时
Well,there was a half-hour wait at the bank
取了保管箱里的东西
To get into my safe deposit box,
然后被迫跟佩妮聊了你们的性生活问题
I was forced to talk to Penny about your sexual problems,
对了 还有
And,oh,yes,
在一个充满了醍醐灌顶的时刻
In a moment filled with biblical resonance,
所谓骄者必败
Pride wentth before my fall,
我把第123期闪电侠输给了沃罗威茨
Causing my Flash 123 to go with to Wolowitz.
等等
Wait a minute.
你跟佩妮谈起我们俩的性生活
You talked to Penny about our sex life?
莱纳德 你不断地关注这些无关紧要的 真让我吃惊
Leonard,it astonishes me how you continually fixate on the trivial.
我说我打赌输给沃罗威茨了
I lost a bet to Wolowitz.
对的
Right,right.
你是说你跟佩妮谈话了
You're saying you talked to Penny?
是的
Ye-Yes.
很有趣
Interesting.
怎么可能
Hardly.
失陪
Excuse me.
我又过分了吗
Have I crossed some sort of line again?
有点
Little bit.
谁在乎
Oh,who cares?
谢尔顿跟你说什么了
Uh,what did Sheldon say to you?
没说很多
Not a lot.
就说我们俩总可以回头做朋友的
Just that we always have the option of going back to being friends.
你想这样吗
Is that what you want?
我不知道
I don't know.
但你不得不承认
I mean,you have to admit
我们只做朋友那会 一切都简单多了
Things seemed simpler when we were just friends.
可能吧
I guess.
那会减轻很多压力
It would take the pressure off.
确实会 不是吗
It would,wouldn't it?
所以 我们就做朋友吧
So,we'll just be friends.
很好
Good.
很好
Good.
过来
Come here. |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz3/288415.html |