生活大爆炸第三季第四集_1(在线收听

   一切都好

  Okay-dokay.
  每次看这部电影  我都很困惑
  This movie baffles me every time we watch it.
  什么意思
  What do you mean?
  指南说得一清二楚
  The instructions are very clear:
  午夜后别喂魔怪
  "don't feed the gremlins after midnight."
  别弄湿魔怪
  "don't get the gremlins wet."
  这能有多难
  How hard is that?
  伙计们好啊
  Hi,guys.
  好啊  亲爱的
  Hi,honey.
  好
  Hey.
  都已经是"亲爱的"啦
  Ooh,we're "honey" now,are we?
  对  自从他们发展至肉体关系
  Yes. Since their relationship become carnal,
  佩妮就升级了对他的爱称
  Penny has upgraded his designated term of endearment,
  跟她称为"甜心"的人区分
  Thus distinguishing him from those she calls "sweetie,"
  通常为了略微消减隐含的讽刺之意
  Usually in an attempt to soften a thinly-veiled insult.
  别这么无聊  "甜心"
  You're boring people,"sweetie".
  但有时她就是赤裸裸的讽刺
  Although,sometimes,she omits the veil entirely.
  你们在干什么
  So,what are you guys doing?
  庆祝哥伦布发现美洲纪念日
  Celebrating Columbus day.
  我们在看《七宝奇谋》《小魔怪》《少年福尔摩斯》
  We're watching goonies,gremlins and young sherlock holmes.
  都是克里斯?哥伦布的作品
  They're all written by Chris Columbus.
  好啊
  Okay.
  那你们感恩节看什么
  What do you watch on thanksgiving?
  游行
  The parade.
  这倒是提醒了我
  Oh,you know,that reminds me--
  我通常回内布拉斯加过感恩节
  I usually go back to Nebraska for thanksgiving,
  但今年取消了
  But this year they're calling it off,
  因为我哥哥被人告了
  On account of my brother's trial.
  为什么
  What's he on trial for?
  只是个误会
  Oh,just a big misunderstanding.
  你应该会喜欢我哥哥
  You know,you'd actually like my brother.
  他也算是个化学家
  He's kind of a chemist.
  既然我今年在这里过感恩节
  Anyway,I was thinking I'd have thanksgiving here,
  你们都要来
  And you are all invited.
  我会去的
  Oh. I'll be there.
  你是用蔓越橘果冻
  Will you be serving cranberry jelly
  还是蔓越橘酱招待客人
  Or cranberry sauce?
  估计两个都有
  I guess I could serve both.
  估计  貌似你对这方面不在行
  You guess? You don't seem to have much of a handle on this.
  佩妮  我很想参加  但每年
  Yeah,I really wish I could,Penny,but every year,
  我妈都请所有亲戚过来
  My mother has all the relatives over and cooks up
  做传说中的鸡胸鱼
  Her famous tur-briska-fil.
  鸡脯鱼?
  Tur-briska-fil?
  火鸡包胸脯肉杂  胸脯肉里包鱼丸
  Turkey stuffed with a brisket stuffed with gefilte fish.
  没听起来那么好吃
  It's not as good as it sounds.
  拉杰  你呢
  Raj,what about you?
  他通常都去我家过节  对吧
  Oh,he usually comes to my house. Right,pal?
  好啦  今年不逼你
  All right,this year,you don't have to
  吃鸡脯鱼啦
  Eat the tur-briska-fil.
  我根本不嚼
  I don't even chew it.
  直接当药丸吞
  I swallow it like pills.
  拉杰怎么了
  So,what's going on with Raj?
  好消息是
  Well,the good news is,
  我对我妈的鸡脯鱼没意见
  He has no problem with my mother's tur-brka-fil.
  真不敢相信  继续说
  Hard to believe,but go on.
  坏消息是  他要被驱逐出境了
  The bad news is,he says he'getting deported.
  他要被驱逐出境
  What do you mean,
  是什么意思
  He's getting deported?
  意思是美国政府
  I believe it means that the U.S. Government
  要驱赶他离开本国
  Is going to expel him from the country.
  他要么回印度老家
  He could then either return to his native india,
  要么移居接受他的国家
  Emigrate to another country that's willing to accept him,
  或者去公海当个无国籍海盗
  Or wander the high seas as a stateless pirate.
  要是我  我就选海盗
  Personally,I'd choose pirate.
  佩妮  你能不能先出去
  Penny,would you mind stepping outside
  我们才能和他谈谈
  So we can speak to him?
  好吧
  Fine.
  但他也该改改不敢跟女生说话的毛病了
  But the man really needs to work on his girl issues.
  这也是考虑做海盗的理由
  Another reason to consider life of piracy.
  即使是今天  海盗仍是男性职业
  Even today,I unrstand that's an all-male profession.
  好了  她走了
  Okay,she's go.
  对不起  我失态了
  Sorry. I lost my cool.
  怎么回事
  So,what's going on?
  事情是这样的
  Okay,here's the deal:
  六个月前  我的实验
  Six months ago,my research testing
  测试海王星物体的成分
  The predicted composition of trans-neptunian objects
  宣告失败
  Ran into a dead end.
  所以?
  So?
  我的签证只有在大学任聘才有用
  So,my visa's only good as long as i employ to the university.
  如果他们发现我的实验一无所获
  And when they find out that I've got squat,
  他们就会裁掉我
  They're going to cut me off.
  而且  我说的一无所获是一丁点都没有
  By the way,when I say squat,I mean diddly-squat.
  我倒是希望有那么一丁点收获
  I wish I had squat.
  等等  那你过去6个月都在做什么
  So,wait,what have you been doing for the past six months?
  收收邮件啦
  You know,checking e-mail,
  更新FACEBOOK页面啦
  Updating my facebook status,
  搞搞维基词条啦
  Messing up wikipedia entries.
  你们知道吗
  Hey,do you know netflix
  NETFLIX现在允许客户端下载电影了
  Lets you stream movies on your computer now?
  这么说你一直都拿大学的薪水
  And you've continued to take the university's money
  蒙混过日子
  Under false pretenses?
  你这个天体物理学家也太没职业道德了
  Highly unethical for an astrophysicist.
  不过倒是很适合海盗
  Although practically mandatory for a pirate.
  我不想回印度
  I don't want to go back to india.
  印度又热又吵  人又多
  It's hot and loud,and there's so many people.
  你们不知道  到处都是人
  You have no idea-- they're everywhere.
  伙计们  动动脑子
  Okay,guys,think.
  怎么才能让拉杰留下来
  How do we keep Raj in the country?
  另找一份工作不就行了
  Why doesn't he just get another job?
  你问我有什么用
  What are you asking me for?
  我哪知道你能不能说话
  I don't know if you can talk now or not.
  牛肉
  Oh,beef...
  我会很想念你的
  I'm going to miss you so much.
  知道吗  孟买的麦当劳
  Do you know,at the mumbai Mcdonald's,
  没有巨无霸
  You can't get a big mac?
  只有鸡肉大君麦香堡
  All you can get is a chicken maharaja mac.
  而特制酱料
  And the special sauce--
  咖喱  相信我  在印度
  Curry-- which,in india,believe you me,
  咖喱一点也不特别
  Is really not that special.
  别担心  能找到工作的
  Don't worry,you'll find another job.
  我先练习一下
  Yeah,let me start practicing for it.
  "要薯条和大君麦香堡吗"
  "do you want fries with maharaja mac?"
  好啊  莱纳德
  Hi,Leonard.
  好啊  拉杰
  Hello,Raj.
  你好  谢尔顿
  Hello, Sheldon.
  不好意思  虽然我还不善长解读面部表情
  Forgive me,as you know,I'm no adept at reading facial cues,
  但我想试一试
  But I'm going to take a stab here:
  你不是在伤心就是在反胃中
  You're either sad or nauseated.
  -我是伤心  -我正准备说伤心的
  - I'm sad.  - I was going to say sad.
  不知道怎么的我犹豫了
  I don't know why I hedged.
  你在吃什么
  What are you eating?
  曲管通心粉配牛肉酱和番茄酱
  Elbow macaroni with ground hamburger and tomato sauce.
  噢  牛肉通心粉
  Oh,beefaroni.
  我最怀念的就会是你了
  I think I'll miss you most of all.
  我一直对这事儿有些疑惑
  I've always been a little confused about this.
  为什么印度教不准吃牛肉
  Why don't hindus eat beef?
  我们相信牛就是神
  We believe cows are gods.
  学术上说并不准确
  Not technically.
  在印度教中  牛被认为长的像神
  In hinduism,cattle are thought to be like god.
  不需要你教我自家的文化  谢尔顿
  Do not tell me about my own culture,Sheldon!
  就我现在的心情  老子会揪你出去的
  In the mood I'm in,I'll take you out--
  我向牛发誓
  I swear to cow!
  对不起
  I'm sorry.
  我也是
  Me,too.
  我只是  我有点激动了
  I'm just... I'm a little on edge.
  可以理解
  Understandle.
  你的整个人生仿佛崩溃了
  Your entire life seems to be crumbling around you,
  你的未来充其量也只能说惨淡无光
  And your future appears bleak at best.
  谢谢
  Thank you.
  而且你在印度教和牛的问题上是错的
  And you're wrong about hinduism and cows.
  拉杰  你猜怎么着
  Hey,Raj,guess what.
  拉夫林教授正招募人员加入
  Professor Laughlin is looking for someone to join
  恒星进化科研小组
  The stellar evolution research team.
  真的吗  那太棒了
  You-you're kidding! That's fantastic!
  那你还在等什么  打电话预约面试啊
  What are you waiting for? Call him and set up an interview.
  现在就打
  I'm on it.
  这叫高兴  对吗
  That's happy,right?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz3/288416.html