生活大爆炸第三季第五集_2(在线收听

   我不知道接下来你要说什么

  Okay,I don't know where you're going with this,
  但你最好小心点  因为我们可能因此玩完
  But tread carefully because it may be the last conversation we ever have.
  不  不  不是那样的
  No,no,nothing like that.
  交易说的是如果我们当中任意一个有女朋友了
  The deal was that if either of us ever got a girlfriend,
  我们就要她介绍她的朋友
  We'd have her fix the other one up
  给约定的另一方
  With one of her friends.
  你觉得这种事适合在激情过后马上说吗
  And you thought it's a good time to bring this up right after sex?
  我只是很确定在激情之前不会说
  Well,I sure as hell wasn't going to bring it up before sex.
  而在激情进行时  我在尽力回想在谷歌上看到的花式  所以
  And during,I was trying to remember what I read on google,so...
  我绝不会介绍我的朋友给沃罗威茨
  I'm not hooking Wolowitz up with one of my friends.
  不一定是要好朋友啊
  It doesn't have to be a good friend.
  而且你也知道他内里其实是个很好的人
  And you know that deep down inside,Howard's a really nice guy.
  这问题不在于他的内里
  The problem isn't what's on the inside.
  在于他令人毛骨悚然的淫荡外表
  It's the creepy candy coating.
  你能好歹考虑一下吗
  Will you at least think about it?
  就当是帮我个忙
  Just as a favor to me?
  我最喜欢恩尼的一点
  Oh,great thing about ernie,
  就是他从不求我什么
  Was he never asked me for anything.
  他只给予
  He just gave.
  有了  有了  有了  有了  有了  有了
  Got it. Got it. Got it. Got it. Got it. Got it.
  《贝蒂与维罗妮卡》
  Betty and Veronica?
  谢尔顿  新的《绿灯侠》手办明天就到了
  Hey,Sheldon,the new Greelantern figurine's coming in tomorrow.
  要我给你留一份吗
  Want me to set one aside for you?
  谢谢
  Thank you.
  你刚刚夺走了我从无意中找到手办
  You just robbed me of the opportunity to stumble upon the figurine
  那种从发现到渴望到占有的
  And make the oh-so-satisfying journey
  持续快感的机会给抢走了
  From discovery to desire to possession.
  好吧  那我不给你留了
  All right,I won't set one aside for you.
  但我必须要拥有它
  But I must have it.
  -行  那我给你留着  -谢谢
  - Okay,I'll set one aside for you. - Thank you.
  你知道我本可以在网上买这些的
  You know,I can buy all these things online.
  我来这是为了个性化服务的
  I come here for the personal service.
  斯图尔特  威尔?惠顿报名参加了
  Hey,Stuart,is the Wil Wheaton signed up
  这个神秘勇士锦标赛吗
  For the Mystic Warlords tournament
  就是《星际迷航》里的那个威尔?惠顿吗
  The Wil Wheaton from Star Trek?
  他住在这附近  狂热玩家
  Yeah,he lives around here. Big gamer.
  打扰一下
  Excuse me.
  你是在说威尔?惠顿  也就是出演了《星际迷航: 下一代》中
  Are you saying that wil wheaton aka Ensign Wesley Crusher
  卫斯理?柯洛夏少尉的那位
  On Star Trek: The next generation
  将会参与你的锦标赛吗
  Is going to be participating in your tournament?
  很抱歉  我又剥夺了你发现这个的机会吗
  Oh,I'm sorry,did I rob you of the opportunity to stumble onto that for yourself?
  你不明白的
  You don't understand.
  我从小到大一直以威尔?惠顿为偶像的
  Growing up,I idolizedle Wil Wheaton.
  卫斯理?柯洛夏有和我一样的高清图像式记忆
  Wesley Crusher had an eidetic memory just like me.
  天呐  多么神奇的巧合啊
  Ooh,what a coincidence.
  你也许可以跟他在锦标赛中讨论一下
  Maybe you can discuss with him while you're playing in the tournament.
  -在这签字  -我是他的粉丝
  - Sign here. - I was such a fan
  回想1995年  我坐了10个小时的汽车
  That in 1995,I traveled ten hours by bus
  到密西西比州的杰克逊市参加科幻大会
  To a sci-fi convention in Jackson,Mississippi,
  穿着我的星舰学院实习生制服
  Wearing my Starfleet Academy cadet uniform
  就是为了见威尔?惠顿
  In order to meet Wil Wheaton
  还有让他在我珍藏的
  And get him to autograph
  未拆封的卫斯理?柯洛夏手办上签名
  My mint in-package Wesley Crusher action figure
  啊  那这不就是重逢了嘛
  Ooh,it'll be like a reunion then.
  在这签字
  Sign here.
  然而我艰苦的旅行却一无所获
  My arduous journey,however,was for naught.
  尽管广告说他会出现  却最终没来
  Although advertised to appear,he did not show up.
  就在那一刻  我发誓要永远憎恨威尔?惠顿
  It was at that moment,I vowed eternal hatred for Wil Wheaton.
  太棒了  你可以告诉他你恨他
  Okay,great,you can tell him you hate him.
  在这签字
  Sign here.
  也许你们会想知道威尔?惠顿
  It might also interest you to know that Wil Wheaton
  在我的永远的敌人名单里暂排第六
  Currently ranks sixth on my all-time enemies list--
  排名就在差点毁掉蝙蝠侠系列电影的
  Right between director Joel Schumacher,
  导演乔?舒马赫
  Who nearly destroyed the batman movie franchise,
  和比利?斯派克之间
  And Billy Sparks,
  他住在我家后面一条路上
  Who lived down the street from me
  曾经把狗屎放在我自行车的把手上
  And put dog poop on the handles of my bicycle.
  好的  我明白了  他是坏人
  Okay,I get it. He's a bad guy.
  在这签名
  Sign here.
  引用不朽的《可汗的愤怒》中
  In the words of Khan Noonien Singh
  可汗努尼安辛格的一句话  "他让我受难"
  In the immortal Wrath of Khan,"he tasks me."
  他让我受难  我要和他较量到底
  He tasks me and I shall have him."
  毫无疑问  签名吧
  No doubt,sign here.
  我渡尽劫波  刺出复仇之剑[《白鲸记》]
  From hell's heart,I stab at thee."
  好了  拉杰  看来你的队友名叫
  All right,raj,looks like you're teamed up
  "威尔?惠顿  去死去死"
  With "die,Wil Wheaton,die."
  好  多说说我未来孩子他妈嘛
  So,tell me more about the future mother of my children.
  她很讨人喜欢  霍华德
  She's adorable,howard.
  你一定喜欢她
  I think you'll like her.
  赞
  Great.
  你是怎么和他描述我的
  So what did you tell her about me?
  提了我的体脂含量了吗
  Did you mention the body fat?
  没有  我想给她个惊喜
  No,I thought that would be a nice surprise for her.
  好  很好
  Good,good.
  我就说你是航天工程师
  I just told her y're an aerospace engineer,
  通五种语言
  You speak five languages--
  是六种  还有克林贡语
  Six if you count klingon.
  女孩儿可不鸟克林贡语  霍华德
  Girls don't count klingon,Howard.
  对不?
  Right?
  没错
  Right.
  我还告诉她说
  Oh. And I told her you have
  你对你妈有不正常的依恋情结
  An unhealthy attachment to your mother.
  不会吧
  What?
  说笑而已
  I'm kidding.
  又一个意外惊喜啊
  Another delightful surprise for her.
  谢尔顿  该你出了
  Sheldon,it's your play.
  谢尔顿
  Sheldon.
  魔法巨兽用诅咒权杖
  My enchanted troll bludgeons your screaming harpy
  重击你的惊叫鹰女  游戏结束
  With a cursed mace. Game
  抱歉  小子们
  Sorry,boys.
  替我向来接你们的妈咪问声好
  Say hi to your mother when she picks you up.
  还是干脆我告诉他让她晚点来
  Or I could just tell her later tonight!
  我们揍得他们屁滚尿流  狂顶你  伙计
  We pwned them,dude! Up top!
  看啊
  Look at him.
  威尔?惠顿  我的一生之敌
  Wil Wheaton,my old friend.
  "我穿过尼比亚卫星  跨过安塔里斯漩涡
  I have chased you 'round the moons of Nibia
  越过毁灭的埃姆斯  不找到你誓不罢休
  And 'round the Antares Maelstrom and 'round perdition's ames!
  你一直引用《星际迷航:愤怒的可汗》里的台词
  You know,you keep quoting wrath of Khan,
  但他是《星际迷航:下一代》里的人物
  But he was in next generation.
  角色设定完全不同
  It's a totally different set of characters.
  肃静
  Silence!
  还要等多久  才能了却我的复仇夙愿
  How much longer must I wait for my revenge?
  如果惠顿和斯图尔特赢了这一局
  Well,if Wil Wheaton and Stuart win their match
  而我们在下一局只要干掉
  And we beat Lonely Larry and Captain Sweatpants
  寂寞拉里和休闲裤队长
  In the next round,
  我们就会在决赛中碰面
  We'll face off for the championship.
  那么说  挡在我复仇之路上的
  So,my path to satisfaction is blocked
  只剩寂寞拉里和休闲裤队长吗
  By Lonely Larry and Captain Sweatpants.
  好极了
  Very well.
  非摧毁他们不可
  They must be destroyed.
  哥们  能别用这种腔调说话了吗
  Dude,you have to stop talking like that.
  真的很找抽
  It's really lame.
  肃静
  Silence!
  佩妮说你一边打工做女招待
  So,Penny tells me you're working as a waitress
  一边念书
  To put yourself through grade school.
  太好了  你学什么的
  That's pretty great. What are you studying?
  微生物学
  Microbiology.
  酷啊  那你可以研究我了
  Oh,cool. So you could study me.
  什么意思
  I don'understand.
  微生物学不就是研究微小的生物吗
  Microbiology is the study of tiny living things.
  我知道  我学的就是这个
  I know,I'm studying it.
  所以我说嘛  因为我小巧玲珑呀
  And I said you could study me 'cause I'm a tiny living thing.
  我只是在说笑
  It's a joke.
  你确定
  Are you sure?
  你喜欢科幻小说吗
  Do you like Sic-Fiction?
  不喜欢
  No.
  角色扮演游戏呢
  Role-playing games?
  是在卧室玩的呢还是龙与地下城的那种
  Like in the bedroom or like Dungeons and Dragons?
  都可以
  Either.
  都不喜欢
  No.
  漫漫长夜啊
  Gonna be a long night.
  都是你的错
  Well,it's your fault.
  我是被逼无奈  又没逼你非答应不可
  I had to ask. You didn't have to say yes.
  喜欢魔术吗
  You like magic?
  不太喜欢
  Not really.
  好吧
  Okay.
  真是漫  漫长夜啊
  Long-long night.
  我出无境之蛇  装备拉杰的迷乱狂喜
  I play my endless serpent. Raj will play ecstatic frenzy,
  那拉里就得出混沌领主
  Whh means Larry will have to play chaos overlord.
  加上休闲裤队长的熔融之河
  (看这个男人胸前的星星就是在Cos美国队长)
  而我再出毒葵树妖  你们输了
  I play nightshade dryad. Game,set and match.
  威尔?惠顿  准备受死吧!
  Now fetch me Wil Wheaton!
  君子报仇  十年不晚[克林贡语]
  Bot-tash bir jab-loo-di rekh kkhakkh-o ny!
  那个家伙刚才是不是用克林贡语说了
  Did that guy just say
  "君子报仇  十年不晚"?
  "revenge is a dish best served cold" in Klingon?
  我想是吧
  I believe so.
  他有毛病啊
  What is wrong with him?
  萝卜青菜各有所爱
  Everyone has a different theory.
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz3/288420.html