生活大爆炸第三季第三集_3(在线收听

   -Sheldon: Obviously, waitressing at the cheesecake factory

  很显然,干奶酪蛋糕这行
  is a complex socioeconomic activiity
  complex: 复杂的 socioeconomic: 社会经济学的 activity: 活动
  是个复杂的社会活动。
  That requires a great deal of analysis and planning.
  require: 需要 a great deal of: 大量 analysis: 分析
  需要大量的分析和计划。
  Bazinga.
  玩笑。
  You know, using positive
  你要知道,用我的正强化手段,
  Reinforcement techniques, I could train that behavior
  一周之内就能让她改掉。
  Out of her in a week.
  这种行为。
  -Leonard: No.
  不行。
  -Sheldon: If you let me use negative reinforcement,
  negative reinforcement: 负强化
  如果你同意用负强化手段的话,
  I can get it done before we go to bed.
  我在我们睡觉前就能搞定。
  -Leonard: You're not squirting her in the face with water.
  squirt: 喷出 in the face: 面对,当面
  你不能对着她的脸喷水。
  -Sheldon: No, of course not.
  不,当然不是。
  We're talking very mild electric shocks.
  mild: 温和的 electric shocks: 触电
  我们说的是温和的电击疗法,
  No tissue damage whatsoever.
  tissue damage: 组织损伤 whatsoever: 无论什么
  绝不会造成组织损伤。
  -Leonard: Forget it.
  得了吧。
  -Sheldon: Oh, come on. You can't tell me
  噢,你别告诉我你对
  That you're not intrigued out the possibility
  intrigued: 好奇的,被迷住了的
  改造出一个完美女友
  of building a better girlfriend.
  一点兴趣都没有。
  -Leonard: I'm not.
  一点都没有。
  Well, and Penny's qualities, both good and bad,
  不管Penny的性格是好是坏,
  Are what make her who she is.
  那就是真实的她啊。
  -Sheldon: You mean like that high-pitched, irritating laugh?
  high-pitched: 声调高的 irritating: 刺激的
  你是说像那种刺耳诡异的尖笑声?
  You wouldn't prefer a throaty chuckle?
  throaty: 喉音的,低沉的   chuckle: 轻声地笑
  你就不喜欢低沉的轻笑声?
  -Leonard: You're not changing how Penny laughs.
  你不能改变Penny的笑声,
  No, that would be incongruous.
  incongruous: 不和谐的
  不,那也不太和谐了。
  I was going to lower the whole voice
  我只是想降低她的音域,
  to a more pleasing register.
  pleasing: 令人愉快的 register: 登记,注册
  到一个更怡人的层次。
  -Penny: Ugh. Sorry, guys.
  噢,不好意思,伙计们。
  That girl is freaky.
  freaky: 捉摸不定的
  那姑娘真是诡异。
  -Sheldon: Come again?
  再说一次?
  -Penny: Freaky.
  诡异。
  -Sheldon: Freaky?
  诡异?
  -Penny: Ah, freaky.
  啊,诡异。
  -Sheldon: Have a chocolate.
  来点巧克力
  -Penny: Thank you.
  谢谢。
  -Raj: Are you seriously going to deface your body
  deface: 损伤外观,丑化
  你确定要破坏自己的发肤来取悦
  just for the possibility you could have cheap sex
  这俩在酒吧认识的非主流
  with a strange girl you met in a bar?
  以此来增加和她们上床的机会?
  -Howard: Uh...
  额...
  Yeah!
  没错!
  -Raj: What is your mother going to say?
  吓到你妈妈怎么办?
  -Howard: She's not going to see it.
  她不会发现的,
  She takes my temperature orally now.
  temperature: 温度 orally: 口头上地
  她现在都用嘴含式体温计。
  - Bethany: What are you going to get, Howard?
  想好要纹什么图案了没,Howard?
  -Howard: Well, I can't really decide
  我不能决定
  Between a screaming devil, this mean little skull,
  devil: 恶魔 mean: 卑鄙的,低劣的 skull: 头盖骨,脑壳
  是尖叫恶魔,邪恶小骷髅
  Or kermit the frog.
  还是布偶青蛙。
  -Bethany: Kermit The frog?
  布偶青蛙?
  -Howard: you know. Hi-ho. I'm on Howard's butt.
  butt: 屁股
  嗨,我占领了Howard的屁屁。
  -Bethany: Get the mean little skull,
  就纹个邪恶骷髅吧,
  and I'll see if I can make him smile.
  我倒想看看我能不能让它变笑脸。
  -Howard: Yeah, I'd like the mean little skull, please.
  麻烦您给我来个邪恶小骷髅。
  -Sarah: What are you going to get, Raj?
  你纹个什么,Raj?
  -Raj: With my luck, hepatitis.
  hepatitis: 肝炎
  我得了肝炎,不纹。
  -Man: Okay, here we go.
  来吧。
  -Howard: Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!
  噢,哎哟,哎哟,哎哟!
  -Man: That's just rubbing alcohol.
  rub: 摩擦   alcohol: 酒精
  才酒精消毒而已。
  -Howard: I know, but it was cold.
  我知道,但凉飕飕的。
  Ow, ow, ow!
  哎哟,哎哟,哎哟!
  Ow, ow, ow, ow!
  哎哟,哎哟,哎哟,哎哟!
  -Man: I'm putting on the stencil.
  stencil: 模版
  就放了张图纸。
  -Howard: What comes after the stencil?
  然后呢?
  Okay, that's it.
  够啦,我不玩啦。
  No needle. No pain. No tattoo.
  needle: 针头   tattoo: 纹身
  针头,疼痛,纹身,我通通都不要啦。
  -Bethany: What's the big deal? You've done this before.
  有什么大不了的啊? 你又不是没纹过。
  -Howard: No, I haven't.
  我的确没纹过。
  Look.
  你看。
  I'm sorry. I'm a fraud.
  fraud: 欺骗
  抱歉,我骗了你们。
  He's a fraud.
  他也骗了你们。
  -Raj: We're both frauds.
  我俩是骗子二人组。
  -Howard: Yeah, I think I covered that.
  我想我已经说过了。
  -Raj: But I was summing up.
  sum up: 总结
  我这是在做总结。
  -Howard: We're not Goth. We're just...
  我们不是什么哥特,就是两个...
  guys.
  普通人。
  -Raj: Very, very smart guys.
  灰常,灰常聪明的普通人。
  -Bethany: So you were totally scamming us?
  你俩合起伙来耍我们?
  -Howard: Yes.
  恩。
  And I wouldn't blame you if you
  blame: 责备
  要是你俩转身就走从此不再见
  walked out of here and never wanted to see us again.
  walk out: 走出,罢工,退席
  我们也完全可以理解。
  Unless, of course, our bold honesties
  bold: 大胆的 honesty: 诚实,正直
  除非我们勇敢的坦诚,
  has suddenly made us attractive.
  attractive: 吸引人的,有魅力的
  突然增加了魅力值。
  Huh? Huh? Anything?
  嗯? 发现点什么没?
  -Bethany: I'm leaving.
  我要走了。
  -Sarah: I'm leaving, too. Not that anyone cares.
  我也走了,不过没人在乎就是了。
  -Raj: When we tell this story, let's end it differently.
  回去给别人讲的时候,咱俩得换个好点的结局。
  -Howard: What are you thinking? Maybe a big musical number?
  你想什么呢? 要不说来了场热辣狂欢?
  -Sheldon: Well, I'm going to make some warm milk and then turn in.
  turn in: (口语)上床睡觉
  好啦,我去喝杯热牛奶然后就上床睡觉了
  I trust if you two are planning on engaging
  engage: 参加
  要是你俩想进行点
  in amorous activities,
  amorous: 多情的,恋爱的
  激情的身体运动,
  you'll keep the decibel level to a minimum.
  decibel: 分贝 minimum: 最小值
  拜托控制好音量。
  -Penny: Of course.
  没问题。
  -Sheldon: Thank you.
  多谢了。
  -Penny: Mmm. These are so good.
  嗯,味道真不错。
  Mmm.
  嗯。
  -Leonard: Unbelievable.
  难以置信。
  -Penny: What?
  什么?
  -Leonard: I... I was just thinking
  我就是想说,
  we should probably turn in, too.
  咱俩也该睡觉了。
  -Penny: Well, you know, my new bed got delivered. If you come over
  我买的新床已经送到了,你要是能过来
  and put it together, you can stay at my place.
  把他它组装好的话,今晚就住我那。
  -Leonard: Really? That's a lot of work, and it's kind of late.
  真的? 那可是个大工程,现在已经晚了。
  -Penny: Yeah, but if we stay there, we won't have to be quiet.
  可在我那就用不着噤声。
  -Leonard: Let's go.
  快走吧。
  -Sheldon: Interesting.
  有意思。
  Sex works even better than chocolate to modify behavior.
  modify: 修改
  改变行为习惯,性竟然比巧克力更管用。
  I wonder if anyone else has stumbled on the bed.
  stumble: 无意中发现,偶然遇到
  要是深陷于床上可怎么拔呀。
  -Howard: Okay, wait. How about this?
  好吧,这么说怎么样?
  We say there were four Goth girls.
  就说我们遇见了四个哥特美眉,
  The two girls in the club had two friends.
  就那两个酒吧美眉还有两个朋友。
  -Raj: I like it, I like it.
  挺好,挺好。
  Did they smell good despite their Goth-like nature?
  那这些哥特女闻起来怎么样?
  -Howard: What's that got to do with the story?
  这和故事有关系么?
  -Raj: Engaging my olfactory sense helps make it real for me.
  olfactory: 嗅觉的,味道的
  对我来说迷人的香味可以增加真实性。
  -Howard: Fine, they smelled good.
  好吧,她们闻起来还不错。
  -Raj: Oh, they did. Like jasmine and honeysuckle
  jasmine: 茉莉 honeysuckle: 金银花
  噢,确实,就好像茉莉花和金银花。
  -Howard: Whatever.
  随便吧。
  -Raj: And then they held hands and did a sexy, demonic
  demonic: 有魔力的,恶魔的
  然后他俩联手给我们来了段,
  Hokey pokey for us.
  hokey pokey: 欺骗,变戏法
  疯狂热辣的戏法表演。
  -Howard: No, no. Ok, let me just say my story all the way through
  停,你先让我把我的故事说完。
  And then you can say yours, and then we'll pick.
  然后你再来说你的,二者选一就好啦。
  -Raj: I'm sorry. Go on. Okay.
  抱歉,你继续吧。
  -Howard: We got tattoos,
  我们先去纹了身,
  and then the four girls took us to their place.
  然后这四个美眉就把我们带到了她们的住处。
  -Raj: But we don't have tattoos.
  可咱们没纹身啊。
  What if someone asks to see our tattoos?
  人家要看咱俩的纹身怎么办?
  -Howard: We say they're in a very intimate area.
  intimate: 私人的
  就说纹在很私密的地方呗。
  -Raj: Oh, we're bad boys, aren't we?
  噢,我们可真是坏孩子了?
  -Howard: Right, right.
  没错,没错。
  So, we go back to their place
  然后我们就去了她们的住处。
  and then the six of us end up in a hot tub.
  六个人一起泡了个热水澡。
  -Raj: But we just got tattoos.
  可我们刚纹完身哎,
  Wouldn't we be concerned about bacterial infection?
  be concerned about: 关心,挂念 bacterial infection: 细菌感染
  难道就不怕细菌感染?
  -Howard: True. Okay. Forget the hot tub.
  确实,好吧,热水澡就算了。
  The point is, we each had a manage with sexy Goth girls.
  重点是,咱和性感女郎度过了一段狂野的时光。
  -Raj: Wow.
  喔。
  What a great night.
  激情燃烧的夜晚啊。
  Yeah.
  没错。
  -Howard: Hey, want to try a country bar tomorrow night?
  咱明天转站乡村酒吧怎么样?
  -Raj:Maybe we'll get lucky with some sexy cowgirls.
  没准性感的牛仔女郎好我们这一口。
  -Howard: Could happen.
  很有可能。
  -Raj: I wonder how they smell.
  你说她们闻起来怎么样。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz3/288424.html