生活大爆炸第三季第六集_2(在线收听) |
我觉得我开始有点明白了 I think I'm starting to get this.
真的吗
Really?
过去两小时中我唯一学到的
The only thing I've learned in the last two hours
就是美国男人喜欢喝啤酒
is that American men love drinking beer,
尿太多导致勃起障碍
pee too often and have trouble getting erections.
把精力放比赛上 而不是广告 拉杰
Focus on the game,not the commercials,Raj.
我只是说 如果人们能减少啤酒摄入
I'm just saying,maybe if you people cut back on the beer,
就可以从厕所中解脱出来
you could get out of the bathroom
在不使用医药帮助的情况下满足他的女人
and satisfy your women without pharmaceutical help.
拉杰 你在这儿干嘛呢
Raj,what are you doing here?
你本该帮我改装我的小摩托
You were supposed to help me pimp out my Vespa.
对不起
I'm sorry,
你还沉浸在我们仍是朋友的印象中吗
are you under the impression that we're still friends?
别这样
Oh,come on.
你不会还在纠结风筝的事情吧
You're not still grinding on the kite thing,are you?
这不仅仅是风筝的事情
It's not just the kite thing.
每次我们出去玩 你都认为你可以随时
Every time we go some place,you think you can just
把我丢下去追路过的漂亮美眉
dump me whenever someone prettier comes along,
尽管你跟她们完全没可能
even though you don't have a shot with them.
我跟那个跑步的有可能成的
I had a shot with that jogger.
行啊 那找她与你一起往你的小绵羊上画绿焰去
Fine. Paint green flames on your little scooter with her.
那不是小绵羊
It's not a little scooter.
那是他们造的第二大小摩托
It's the second biggest Vespa they make!
你在看橄榄球
Are you watching football?
没跟你开玩笑
There's no fooling you.
屏幕上的"sacks"数据又是什么
Now,what is this sacks statistic they put up there?
我只知道我妈经常去"Sacks"商店买东西
All I know about Sacks is,my mother shops there.
Sacks sacks
Sacks,sacks...
这是个橄榄球术语 用于四分卫
It's football nom for when a quarterback is tackled
在启球线之后被擒倒
behind the line of scrimmage.
启球
Scrimmage.
启球线是一条假想的横截线
The line of scrimmage is the imaginary transverse line
用于区分进攻方与防守方
separating the offense from the defense.
谢尔顿懂橄榄球
Sheldon knows football?
很显然他懂
Apparently.
魁地奇他肯定懂 橄榄球他也懂?
I mean,Quidditch,sure. But football?
谢尔顿 你怎么知道这个
Sheldon,how do you know this stuff?
我可是在德克萨斯长大的
I grew up in Texas.
橄榄球在德克萨斯无处不在
Football is ubiquitous in Texas:
职业橄榄球 大学橄榄球
Pro football,college football,
高中橄榄球 初中橄榄球
high school football,peewee football...
事实上 所有种类的橄榄球都有除了最原始的
In fact,every form of football except the original--
欧式橄榄球
European football.
而大部分德克萨斯人认为这是共产党阴谋
Which most Texans believe to be a Commie plot.
真难以置信
Unbelivable.
如果你感兴趣 我还知道所有
If you're interested,I also know all about frying meat
似鸡非鸡的炸肉排的相关知识
that isn't chicken as if it were chicken.
那你能教我吗
So you could teach me?
橄榄球还是炸肉排
Football or chicken-fried meats?
橄榄球
Football.
我周日要去佩妮家
I'm going to Penny's on Saturday
跟她的朋友们看比赛
to watch a game with her friends
我不想自己看上去像个白痴 我想融入进去
and I don't want to look lik an idiot. I want to blend in.
如果你想融入佩妮的朋友圈
If you want to blend in with Penny's friends,
我觉得扮作个白痴
I'd think looking like an idiot
会是完美的伪装
would be the perfect camouflage.
别这样 谢尔顿 教我橄榄球吧
Come on,Sheldon,please teach me about football.
会很有趣的
It'll be fun.
这跟我爸说的完全一样
That's exactly what my father said.
"来看球赛吧 去看球赛吧"
"Come to the games. Watch the games."
周复一周的
Week in and week out from the time
从五岁直到我上大学
I was five until I went off to college.
人生当中最漫长的七年
Longest seven years of my life.
求你了 这是朋友的请求
Please,I'm asking you as a friend.
你要将这作为一级友情请求吗
Are you making this a tier one friendship request?
是的
Yes.
那好吧
Fine.
-我非常感谢 -算了 算了
- I really appreciate this. - Yeah,yeah.
那好 呆子 闭嘴 坐下听好
All right,Poindexter,sit down,shut up and listen.
你说啥
I'm sorry?
我老爸每次讲到橄榄球的话题
That's how my father always began
都是这个开场白
our football conversations.
如果你想的话
And if you'd like,
比赛后
after the game,
我还可以带你出去
I'll take you outside and teach you how to shoot
教你射会自己便便的浣熊
Close enough to racoon that craps itself.
你能别再摆弄赛昂吐司了吗(太空堡垒卡拉狄加里的人类天敌)
When are you going to stop making Cylon toast?
待我囤积的吐司大军 足以毁灭传说中
When I have enough to destroy all the human toast
太空堡垒卡拉狄加上的人类吐司之后
on the battlestar known as Galactica.
你就穿这去佩妮那儿看橄榄球吗
Is that what you're wearing to watch football at Penny's?
这件球衣咋不对劲了
What's wrong with a football jersey?
没啥
Nothing.
只是看上去更像特制橄榄球鸡尾酒
That,however,appears to be a football cocktail dress.
这是最小号的
I's the smallest size they had,
除了狗狗衫以外
except the one for dogs.
难以置信 居然还有专门的狗狗衫
I can't believe they had one for dogs.
当然有了
Oh,yes.
犬类球迷在德州司空见惯
Canine football fans are a common sight in Texas.
但是猫咪却不肯穿运动服
Cats,however,refuse to wear sporting apparel.
我姐有过惨痛教训
My sister found that out the hard way.
管他的 祝我好运吧
Anyway,wish me luck.
等等 莱纳德
Leonard,wait.
你是想通过结交佩妮的朋友
Am I correct in assuming that your attempt to be accepted
来维持你俩间的性爱关系
by Penny's pair to ensure
我这么假设没错吧
your continuing mating privileges with her?
对我来说不尽然如此
Well,I wouldn't put it exactly that way
那到底是怎样
How would you put it?
好吧 其实就是你说的那样
Yeah,okay,like you said.
看来要经历一段性关系
Huh. Seems like an awful lot of trouble
还真是麻烦得要命
to go through for intercourse.
你就不能花钱找个妓女吗
Don't you have access to women who will do it for money?
顺便
By the way.
在这种语境下也可以"嗬"一声
Another accepted usage for the term "ho."
再见 谢尔顿
Good-bye,Sheldon.
等下
Hold on
我认为按照社会传统规定
I believe that social convention
你可不能两手空空地上门
dictate you not arriving empty-handed.
带些赛昂吐司吧
Would you like to bring some Cylon toast?
不带 我想融入其中 才不想被嘲笑
Yeah,no,I'm trying to fit in,not get laughed at.
赛昂吐司有啥好笑
What's funny about Cylon toast?
门没锁
It's open.
好啊 哥们儿
Hey,pal.
你来干嘛
What do you want?
我给你带了件小礼物
I brought you a little gift.
一只新风筝
New kite.
你害我输掉的那只可是正宗的帕唐风筝
The kite you made me lose was an authentic Patang,
是我兄弟从新德里给我寄来的
Indian fighting kite
印度战斗风筝
that my brother sent to me from New Delhi.
我组装了一整天 两天用来上色
It took me a day to put together and two days to paint.
而这是Hello Kitty
This is Hello Kitty. |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz3/288426.html |