生活大爆炸第三季第七集_1(在线收听

   哇  谢尔顿  真不敢相信你居然自创了游戏

  Wow, Sheldon, I cannot believe you made up your own game.
  "研究实验室"可不仅仅是游戏
  Oh, "Research Lab" is more than a game.
  就像这标语写的  "物理虽然只存在于理论中
  It's like the slogan says: "The physics is theoretical,
  但其中的快乐却是实实在在的"
  but the fun is real."
  那我们现在肯定玩的不对
  We must not be playing it right.
  好  五
  All right, five.
  一  二  三  四  五
  One, two, three, four, five.
  喔  看呐
  Oh, wow, look at that.
  我的国防部科研资金再度下拨
  My Department of Defense research grant is renewed.
  掷得好
  Oh! Great roll!
  现在你可以拆了你的苏式回旋加速器
  Now you can demolish your Soviet-style cyclotron
  然后建造一个大型强子对撞机
  and build the large Hadron Collider.
  吔
  Yay.
  你玩这个很有天赋  佩妮
  You're a natural at this, Penny.
  作为首批第二版测试者  你们会在周日
  And as the first beta testers, you two'll have quite the edge
  与沃罗威茨和库萨帕里的对决上获得不小优势
  when we play with Wolowitz and Koothrappali on Sunday.
  天呐  谢尔顿
  Oh, gee, Sheldon,
  我不认为我们周日能来玩
  I don't think we can play on Sunday.
  为什么
  Why not?
  原因佩妮现在告诉你
  Because of the reasons that Penny will now tell you.
  佩妮
  Penny?
  事实上  我要去机场接我的朋友贾斯汀
  Actually, I have to pick up my friend Justin from the airport.
  听到了吧  她必须去机场接她的朋友贾斯汀
  There you go-- she has to pick up her friend Justin at the airport.
  而且我玩不了因为我要和她一起去  对吗
  And I can't play 'cause I'm going with her-- right?
  对  如果你想的话
  Um, yeah, if you want.
  我是说  车子也许没有空间了
  I mean, there may not be room.
  他带了好多东西  比如吉他和放大器什么的
  He's got a lot of stuff--like guitars and amplifiers...
  等等
  Wait.
  你在说什么呢
  What are you talking about?
  我朋友贾斯汀
  My friend Justin.
  注意力集中点  莱纳德
  Pay attention, Leonard.
  这是她周日不能来的原因
  That's why she can't play on Sunday.
  这个贾斯汀是谁
  Who is this Justin?
  -到你了  莱纳德  -我跟你提过他
  - Your turn, Leonard.  - I told you about him.
  -你没有  -掷骰子  莱纳德
  - No, you didn't. - Roll the dice, Leonard.
  有的  我一个来自奥马哈并玩吉他的朋友
  {\c plays the guitar.
  不论如何  他要来洛杉矶找些演奏的工作
  Anyway, he's coming to L.A. looking for some session work,
  所以我跟他说可以在我家的沙发上睡几个星期
  so I told him he could just crash on my couch for a few weeks.
  快点  莱纳德  如果你掷了六
  Come on, Leonard--if you roll a six,
  佩妮就会在核外泄中惨死
  Penny dies horribly in a nuclear meltdown.
  明白我为什么说乐趣是实实在在的了吗
  See what I mean when I say the fun is real?
  等等
  Hang on.
  某男要去睡你的沙发
  Some guy is going to be sleeping on your couch?
  他不是"某男"
  He's not "some guy."
  他是我朋友
  He's my friend.
  你说的"朋友"  是指"朋友般的朋友"
  So by "friend," do you mean "friend friend,"
  "同性恋朋友"还是
  "gay friend," or "ex-boyfriend
  "前男友兼现在你正柏拉图式暗恋
  "who you're now platonic with
  且有可能发生关系的朋友"
  but still might have a thing for you friend"?
  他肯定不是同性恋
  Well, he's definitely not gay.
  肯定不是同性恋的音乐人
  Oh, ho-ho, a definitely not gay musician
  睡在我女朋友的沙发上
  sleeping on my girlfriend's couch.
  真开心
  Yippee.
  好吧  我们很久之前是曾经拍拖过
  Okay, we went out a little bit, a long time ago.
  但绝对不是正在拍拖
  But we were never like "going out."
  不是为了表示我很有学问  但是上一次我查证
  Okay, not to be pedantic, but last I checked
  "曾经拍拖"实际上是"正在拍拖的"过去式
  "went out" was in fact the past tense of "going out"--
  并且地球人都知道这是"坦诚相见"的
  which I think we all know is a popular euphemism
  委婉说法
  for "saw each other naked."
  干脆我来替你掷好了
  I'll just roll for you.
  你对贾斯汀跟我住有意见吗
  Do you have a problem with Justin staying with me?
  你当初是怎么想的
  What was your first clue?
  糟糕  工业事故
  Uh-oh! Industrial accident.
  告诉你  跟我说话的时候别把我当白痴
  You know what? Don't talk to me like I'm an idiot.
  我跟你说话时没把你当做白痴
  I'm not talking to you like you're an idiot!
  我是说这整件事很愚蠢
  I'm saying the whole idea is idiotic!
  "你一不小心直视氦氩激光
  "You accidentally stare at a helium-argon laser.
  暂停一轮并失去一只眼睛的视网膜"
  Lose one turn and a retina."
  难道你不是把我当白痴
  How is that not talking to me like I'm an idiot?
  那是我的朋友  我的沙发
  It's my friend, it's my couch,
  是我TM自己的生活
  and it's my freakin' life!
  也到你掷骰子了
  It's also your roll.
  没错  那是你的生活
  You know what? It is your life.
  你要是想让什么狗屁吉他手睡你的沙发上  随你
  If you want to have some stupid guitarist stay on your couch, then fine!
  那你干嘛不租几张
  Why don't you just rent
  双层床然后把黑眼豆豆请来
  some bunk beds and invite The Black Eyed Peas?!
  听着  如果我想邀请整个洛拉帕罗扎音乐节的
  Hey, if I want to invite the entire lineup of Lollapalooza
  阵容来我公寓睡觉  我绝对会的
  to sleep in my apartment, I will,
  而且这与你无关
  and it's none of your business!
  你在听自己都说了些什么吗
  Are you listening to yourself?
  你知道你现在听起来是多么的小孩子气吗
  Do you know how childish you sound right now?
  哦  现在我变小孩子了
  Oh, now I'm a child?
  至少我再也不是白痴了
  Well, at least I'm not an idiot anymore!
  这两个词可不是互斥的
  The two aren't mutually exclusive!
  你真是个...
  Oh, you are such a--
  他这是TMD在干嘛呢
  What the hell is he doing?!
  他要把我们逼出去
  He's drowning us out.
  他不喜欢吵架
  He doesn't like fighting.
  谢尔顿  快停下来  吵架结束了
  Sheldon, just stop! Look, the fight is over!
  还有  仅供参考
  Oh, and FYI,
  你在遇到我之前根本就没听说过
  you never even heard of The Black Eyed Peas
  黑眼豆豆
  until you met me!
  我听说过他们
  I heard of 'em!
  只不过不知道他们是个组合罢了
  Didn't know they were a band.
  谢尔顿  她已经走了
  Sheldon, she's gone.
  你可以关掉搅拌机了
  You can turn off the blender.
  你的恋爱关系已经到了一定要丑陋结束的地步吗
  Has your relationship reached its inevitable ugly end?
  不  我们只是有了点小争执
  No, we just had a little spat.
  往好的一面想想
  Look on the bright side.
  作为对佩妮的惩罚
  As a result of Penny's forfeit
  你成为了世界首位"研究实验室"的胜者
  you have become the world's first winner of "Research Lab."
  你要来份纪念沙冰吗
  Would you like a commemorative snow cone?
  我真不明白她怎么就这么直接宣布
  I don't get how she can just announce
  她的前男友要来睡她沙发上
  that an old boyfriend is going to be sleeping on her couch.
  我想到了一个在车里能玩的游戏
  Hey, I thought of a game we can play in the car.
  我不想玩游戏  谢尔顿
  I don't want to play a game, Sheldon.
  游戏名字叫"科学家"
  It's called "Scientists."
  现在  我会说出三个科学家的名字
  Now, I will name three scientists,
  然后你对他们排序
  then you will put them in order
  根据他们对各自领域的贡献大小
  of the size of their contribution to their respective fields.
  为了让这个游戏更有趣
  To make this game even more compelling,
  你必须只考虑这个人
  you must consider only the contribution
  对这个领域做出的贡献
  of the man to the field,
  不论这个领域的理论到底是对是错
  not the validity of the field itself.
  比如说阿布?穆萨?贾比尔?伊本?哈扬
  For example: Abu Musa Jabir ibn Hayyan
  对臭名昭著的炼金术做出的贡献
  made a greater contribution to the discredited field of alchemy
  比霍伯特?范德普莱特在神经生物学中的贡献要大得多
  than Halbert Vanderplatt made to neurobiology.
  好了  准备好来点乐子了吗
  Okay, ready to have some fun?
  一个绝对不是同性恋的前男友
  An old boyfriend who's definitely not gay.
  还是人们最喜欢听的-- "绝对的"
  That's what a guy likes to hear-- "definitely."
  好的  我先来个简单的
  All right, I'll start with an easy one:
  艾萨克?牛顿  居里夫人和尼尔斯?玻尔
  Um, Isaac Newton, Madame Curie and Niels Bohr.
  然后我只说了一点点最后却成了坏人
  And then I say one little thing and I end up being the bad guy!
  提示  居里夫人有她的丈夫帮她
  Hint: Madame Curie had her husband to help her.
  我能说什么
  What am I supposed to say?
  当然  佩妮  你让旧相好在家过夜
  "Sure, Penny, I'm cool with your old boyfriend
  我完全没意见
  sleeping in your apartment."
  莱纳德  你有没有意见不重要
  "Well, Leonard, it doesn't matter if you're cool or not
  因为本美女佩妮
  "because I'm Penny and I'm pretty
  喜欢干啥就干啥
  and I can do whatever the hell I want!"
  我懂了
  "Oh, I get it!
  你觉得和我在一起
  "You think you're doing me a favor just by
  只是在同情我
  being in a relationship with me!"
  不  莱纳德  我能跟你同处一室
  "No, no, Leonard! I'doing you a favor
  就已经是同情你了
  just by being in the same room as you!"
  莱纳德  停车
  Leonard! Stop the car!
  怎么了
  What?
  我不想再听你们吵架了
  I can't listen to the two of you fight anymore.
  快  速度  要迟到了
  Come on, come on, we're late.
  淡定  我们能赶上电影
  Calm down. We'll make the movie.
  根据现在的情况  我的警告是对的
  I believe my alarm is appropriate,given the situation.
  电影17分钟后开始
  The movie starts in 17 minutes,
  也就是说我们得赶上科罗拉多大道的全部绿灯
  which means we'll need to make all the lights
  而且不能去买东西吃了
  on Colorado Boulevard, plus skip the concession stand,
  开场前也不能去尿尿了
  and preshow urination.
  兄台  我刚灌下一瓶红牛时
  Oh, dude, I wish you had said something
  你咋不说话
  before I pounded that last Red Bull.
  走  恐龙战队  快
  Go, go, Power Rangers, go!
  嘿
  Hey.
  嘿
  Hey.
  我们赶着去看电影
  We're, uh, going to the movies.
  才怪
  No, we're not.
  我们站在走廊里
  We're standing in the hallway,
  忍受你们尴尬的相遇
  suffering through an awkward encounter.
  等一下
  Hang on.
  新的《时光大盗》今天开映
  They're showing a new digital print of Time Bandits.
  你不会想看的  对吧
  You wouldn't want to come, would you?
  一点都不想
  Not really, no.
  好了  毫无意义的邀请说了
  All right, invitation pointlessly offered,
  不出意料地被谢绝了
  invitation declined as expected,
  大家都很文明  没有人吵架
  everyone's civil, nobody's fighting.
  晚上愉快
  Have a nice evening.
  就给我们一分钟
  Just give us a minute.
  你们慢慢谈
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz3/288428.html