生活大爆炸第三季第十一集_3(在线收听

   果不其然  我还真好受点了

  You're right,I do feel better.
  德国人在安慰方面还真有一套
  Well,the Germans have always been a comforting people.
  莱纳德  只要记住  即使你的亲生家人
  Just remember,Leonard,where your biological family
  有负于你  至少你还有我  你的替代家人
  Has failed you,you always have me,your surrogate family.
  你是我的替代家人
  You're my surrogate family?
  如果这算是安慰  我也没什么好高兴的
  If it's any consolation,I'm not happy about it either.
  晚安
  Good night.
  好了  这次来试试一口闷
  Okay,now this time try drinking it all at once.
  欧耶
  Yikes.
  自2003年起  我就自行解决酒后兴奋的问题
  I've been responsible for my own buzz since 2003.
  给我和我闺蜜再满上
  Another round for me and my homegirl.
  我感到一阵暖意扩散到四肢
  I feel a spreading warmth through my extremities.
  只要别暖到让你
  As long as you don't feel it
  想脱裤子  就准没事
  Running down your pants,you're fine.
  这一下太猛了
  Oh,that is fascinating.
  我感觉自己一下就没了矜持
  I'm noticing an immediate lowering of my inhibitions.
  比如说
  For example,
  我很认真地考虑起  去叫那打杂的
  I'm seriously considering asking that busboy
  让我边吃着芝士蛋糕  边在后巷强奸我
  To ravish me in the alleyway while I eat cheesecake.
  你怎么想
  What do you think?
  我们的芝士蛋糕很出名
  Well,we are known for our cheesecake.
  -给我们再来一杯  -对
  - Hit us again.  - Yes.
  如果喝一点感觉就这么爽  再喝一定更爽
  If a little is good,more must be better.
  -贝芙  你猜怎么着  -什么
  - Hey,Bev,guess what?  - What?
  我跟你儿子上床了
  I'm sleeping with your son.
  真的  哪个儿子
  Really? Which one?
  就是住在我家对面的那个
  The one from whom I live across the hall... from.
  那倒是很方便
  Well,that's convenient.
  他的小弟弟咋样
  How did his penis turn out?
  贝芙丽  我可不想跟我男友的母亲
  Oh,Beverly,I can't talk to my boyfriend's mother
  -讨论他的小弟弟  -有道理
  - About his penis.  - Oh,fair enough.
  那你对那打杂的
  What can you tell me,if anything,
  他的小弟弟  有何见解
  About that busboy's penis?
  其实  我只吃过芝士蛋糕
  Actually,I've only had the cheesecake.
  再来一杯
  One more time.
  莱纳德不想告诉你我俩在交往
  You know,Leonard did not want to tell you we were dating.
  真的
  Really?
  这要不就意味着
  Well,that means he's either
  他对你们的关系感到尴尬
  Embarrassed about the relationship
  要不就是他不怎么在乎他老妈
  Or he doesn't care enough about his mother
  不想告诉她  他在跟人交往
  To tell her he's in one.
  不管是哪个原因  我俩总有个人受辱
  Either way,one of us should be insulted.
  咱去证实下  到底是谁受辱
  Well,let's go find out who.
  你先去拦辆出租
  You go get a taxi.
  我得去往那打杂的屁股兜里
  I'm gonna slip my business card
  塞张我的名片
  Into that busboy's back pocket,
  扯起他的制服  塞他右半边屁股兜里
  Cupping his firm,right buttock as I do so.
  莱纳德
  Leonard...?
  小宝贝
  Sonny boy!
  快出来
  Get out here!
  你妈咪想跟你谈谈
  Your mommy wants to talk to you!
  到底怎么回事
  What the hell is going on?
  你麻烦大了
  You're in trouble.
  你干嘛不告诉我  你在追我的闺蜜
  Why didn't you tell me you were tapping my homegirl?
  我这样说对吗
  Did I say that right?
  对  不错  很不错
  Yeah,not bad,not bad.
  你们俩喝醉了吗
  Are you guys drunk?
  我倒想的
  Well,I hope so.
  不然  我们干嘛停在Del Taco[著名快餐店]
  Otherwise,why would we have stopped at Del Taco?
  你怎么能不告诉我
  Now,how could you not tell me
  你在跟这么个可爱迷人的姑娘
  You were in a relationship
  谈恋爱呢
  With this lovely,charming young woman?
  -多谢夸奖  -不客气
  - Oh,thank you.  - You're welcome.
  是因为她没啥文化
  Is it because she's uneducated,
  又做的是低贱的服务生吗
  Trapped in a menial service position?
  你不是才说我可爱又迷人吗
  What the hell happened to "lovely and charming"?
  你怎么能不告诉我
  How come you didn't tell me
  你和爸离婚了
  That you and Father were getting a divorce?
  怎么能不告诉我  你动过手术
  How come you didn't tell me you had surgery?
  怎么能不告诉我  我的狗狗死了
  How come you didn't tell me my dog died?
  等等  等等
  Wait,wait,wait,wait,wait...
  我知道你的意思了
  What I hear you saying
  你是想要更亲密的母子关系
  Is that you want a more intimate mother-son relationship.
  是的
  I do.
  好了  很晚了
  There. It's late.
  现在  上床睡觉去
  Now,go to bed.
  我感到一阵暖意  扩散到心头
  I'm getting a warm feeling spreading through my heart.
  那是因为Del Taco[快餐店名]
  That's the Del Taco.
  为什么莱纳德在用他的头
  Why is Leonard softly banging his head
  轻撞他卧室的门
  Against his bedroom door?
  说起暖意  过来
  Speaking of warm feelings-- come here.
  还不如去吻那打杂的呢
  Now I'd rather have the busboy.
  谢谢你送我去机场
  Thank you for taking me to the airport.
  不客气
  You're very welcome.
  我再次重申  是我在开车
  Once again,I'm driving.
  而且我就在这儿呢
  I'm right here.
  拜托  我宿醉未醒够难受了
  Please,I am very hungover
  没心情照顾到你想被肯定的心情
  And in no mood to satisfy your need for approval.
  谢尔顿  我真心希望你能谅解
  Sheldon,I do hope you'll forgive me
  谅解我昨晚的不当之举
  For my inappropriate behavior last night.
  我并不怪你
  I don't blame you.
  你只是喝醉了
  You were intoxicated.
  谢谢
  Thank you.
  我怪的是佩妮
  I blame Penny.
  我也怪佩妮
  I blame Penny,too.
  佩妮真坏
  Bad Penny.
  等等  你们在说什么
  Wait a minute,what are you talking about?
  什么不当之举
  What inappropriate behavior?
  我想你最好不要知道
  I think it's best that you not know.
  -我同意  -同意
  - Agreed. - Agreed.
  不管了  我也同意
  What the hell-- agreed.
  你要好好对待这姑娘
  And I want you to take very good care of this young woman.
  谢谢你  贝芙丽
  Oh,thank you,Beverly.
  不客气
  You're welcome.
  她的职业前景没多大出路
  She doesn't have much in the way of career prospects.
  也别让她自个儿解决性高潮问题
  Don't make her responsible for her own orgasms as well.
  妈  记得我跟你抱怨过
  Mother,remember when I was complaining
  你跟我之间交流不够吗
  That you don't communicate with me enough?
  -记得  亲爱的  -我言过其实了
  - Yes,dear.  - I'm over it.
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz3/288829.html