生活大爆炸第三季第十二集_1(在线收听

   看咱哥俩  准备好去奔赴四人约会

  Look at us,getting ready for a double date
  还是和真正的女人且光明正大的
  With actual women who publicly acknowledge
  以女朋友身份
  They're our girlfriends.
  没错  真女人最赞
  Yes,actual women are the best.
  我就不明白了
  I don't understand.
  难道还有其他种类的女人
  What other kind of women are there?
  霍华德  人造女性是属于你的研究部门的
  Howard,artificial women are your department.
  你要接这个茬吗
  You want to take this?
  才不咧  那会吓坏他的
  No,it would just freak him out.
  听着  在出发之前
  Listen,before we leave,
  我要警告你  我是个热情的男人
  I should warn you,I'm a passionate man
  倾向于公开地表达我炙热的感情
  And I tend towards public displays of affection.
  你到底想说什么啊  霍华德
  What are you trying to tell me,Howard?
  我会在车里或餐厅里缠绵一下
  There might be some making out in the car or the restaurant,
  而且我不想让伯纳黛特感到不安
  And I don't want Bernadette to feel uncomfortable,
  所以如果你和佩妮也打啵儿的话会有所帮助的
  So it would help if you and Penny made out,too.
  别担心
  Don't worry.
  我们正打算在沙拉吧上云雨一番咧
  We're planning to have sex right on the salad bar.
  晚上好  白种人
  Namaste,white people.
  好消息
  Good news!
  我租到了四小时特别版的《守望者》
  I rented us the four-hour edition of Watchmen.
  -我有了  -看过了
  - Got it.  - Seen it.
  我的详细分析已经发到网上了
  Detailed analysis posted online.
  那...我们今晚干嘛
  Well,then what are we going to do tonight?
  不好意思哈  拉杰
  Uh,sorry,Raj.
  我和霍华德要与
  Howard and I are going out to dinner
  -佩妮和伯纳黛特共进晚餐  -没错
  - With penny and bernadette.  - Yeah.
  我和莱纳德告别无忧无虑的单身生活了
  No more carefree bachelor nights for me and Leonard.
  咱这两匹野马算是彻底从良了
  These broncos have been saddled.
  我们是怎么勾到真正的女人的
  How did we get actual women?
  真棒
  Great.
  难道他们就这么见色忘义
  They get girlfriends,and they just abandon us?
  这很好哇  不是吗
  It is great,isn't it?
  -一个美妙的夜晚就在前方  -是吗
  - We have a wonderful evening ahead of us.  - We do?
  那是  我才发现我没有
  Oh,yes. I just discovered I don't have
  足够的硬盘空间分配给Linux系统
  Enough room ony hard drive for a Linux partition,
  所以你和我要做一份全套备份
  So you and I are going to perform a full backup,
  初始化然后重装我的所有操作系统
  Reinitialize and then reinstall all my operating systems.
  我才不想做那个咧
  I don't want to do that.
  好吧
  All right.
  那我要做一份全套备份
  Well,I'm going to perform full backup,
  初始化然后重装我的所有操作系统
  Reinitialize and then reinstall all my operating systems.
  那我呢
  What about me
  嗯...我刚了解到有好几种类型的人造女性
  Well,I understand there are several types of artificial women.
  也许你应该关注一下那方面
  Maybe you should look into that.
  老兄  今晚有太多很酷的事情
  Dude,there's so many cool things
  等着我们去玩呢  看
  We could be doing tonight. Look.
  在幽谷拱廊商场
  At the glendale galleria,
  "穿上你最正的阻特装
  "Put on your best zoot suit
  40年代流行爵士音乐迷所穿上衣过膝  宽肩  裤子肥大裤口狭窄的服装
  在梅西百货附近的中央广场向摇摆音乐致敬
  "It's a salute to swing music in the center court near macy's.
  晚五点到九点
  5 p.M. To 9 p.M."
  怎么样  如何
  Huh? Huh?
  向阻特装的致敬
  A salute to zoot.
  听起来像是猫头鹰
  Sounds like a hoot.
  不好意思  拉杰
  I'm sorry,Raj,
  我今晚没有向任何类型服装致敬的欲望
  I have no desire to salute any article of clothing tonight.
  更何况这还涉及到四十年代的种族暴乱
  Much less one that's linked to race riots in the 1940s.
  种族暴乱
  Race riots?
  阻特装暴动
  The zoot suit riots.
  啊哈
  Oh.
  我一直以为那是什么圣诞节后的减价活动
  I always thought that was some sort of after-christmas sale.
  那为什么不单纯地到拱廊商场散散步呢
  Well,then why don't we just go to the galleria and walk around?
  我又不需要那里面的东西
  But I don't need anything at the galleria.
  你在拱廊商场有何需求
  Do you need anything at the galleria?
  没  我们就随便走走看看怎么回事而已
  No. We would just walk around and see what's what.
  这在语义上是个无效的句子
  That's a semantically null sentence.
  那好吧  嗯...那这个如何
  Okay,well,how about this?
  大学网站上的
  From the university web site:
  晚七点到十点  诺顿厅多功能室
  7 p.M To 10:00 p.M.,Norton hall multipurpose room,
  "理科与文科的
  "Mixer for grad student and faculty
  研究生和教员联谊
  of the science and humanities departments.
  "不论你是分解原子还是分解不定式
  "Whether you split atoms or infinitives,
  这是你必到的聚会
  This is the place to be."
  这当然是很幽默 但...
  Well,that's certainly amusing,but...
  但我没兴趣
  I have no interest.
  别这样  谢尔顿
  Come on,Sheldon,
  这个世界上充满了在室外活动的人
  The world is filled with people doing things outside.
  我们出去吧
  Let's go outside.
  外面多美好
  Outside is good.
  要是外面这么美好  那为什么人类花费上千年
  Outside is so good,why has mankind spent thousands of years
  来完美内部装饰
  Trying to perfect inside?
  我咋知道  也许是营销计划
  I don't know,it's a marketing scheme.
  拜托  谢尔顿  我是个年轻的
  Please,Sheldon,I'm a young,
  来自他乡的"刚健的"纯爷们儿访客
  Virile visitor from a foreign land
  我需要炫耀下我的"宝贝"
  And I need to strut my stuff.
  那我提供个妥协方案
  Let me offer you a compromise.
  当我感到憋闷  想换换视野的时候
  Sometimes when I feel stifled and want a change of scenery,
  我会利用我的想象力
  I use my imagination.
  天  来了
  Oh,boy.
  我最爱探访的地方之一
  One of my favorite places
  就是二维世界
  To visit is the two dimensional world
  在爱德温?艾伯特的数学幻想小说
  Described in Edwin Abbott's mathematal fantasy,
  《平地》里有描述过
  "Flatland."
  我才不想去平地
  I don't want to go to flatland.
  你这么说只是因为你还没去过那里
  You're only saying that becae you haven't been there.
  我现在是二维空间里的一个六边形
  I am now a hexagon in two-dimensional space
  并且只能感知其他物体的边缘
  And can only perceive the edges of other objects.
  见鬼咧
  Oy.
  那是你吗  拉杰
  Is that you,Raj?
  我认不出你的边缘
  I don't recognize your edge.
  谢尔顿  我求你了
  Sheldon,I'm begging you.
  我想参加这个联谊  而且不想一个人去
  I want to go to this mixer,and I don't want to go alone.
  那你就走运了
  Well,you're in luck.
  在平地上正有一个联谊
  There's a mixer here in flatland
  在埃德温的小说里线段是女性
  看啊  那边有条性感的线段
  Oh,look,the's a sexually attractive line segment
  你应该跟她搭讪
  You should chat her up.
  -什么?  -告诉她你是一个圆
  - What?  - Tell her you're a circle.
  平地上的女孩子都喜欢圆
  Flatland gals are all hot for circles.
  伯纳黛特  我希望你现在有胃口
  I hope you're hungry,beadette.
  我们要去一家很棒的餐厅
  We're going to a terrific restaurant.
  噢  我快饿死了
  Oh,yeah,I'm starved.
  花了一整天的时间在生物实验室
  When you spend all day in a bio-lab,
  观察食肉细菌如何吃掉小型啮齿类动物
  Watching flesh-eating bacteria skeletonize small rodents,
  真的让人胃口大开
  It really works up an appetite.
  这个女人喜欢食肉细菌
  Flesh-eating bacteria.
  但我还是想吻她
  And yet,I still want to kiss this woman.
  这说明什么?
  What does that tell you?
  为了上她二垒这个极小的可能性
  That you'd be willing to die a horrible death
  你愿意尸骨无存地死去?
  On the off-chance you'd get to second base?
  我们已经远不止是二垒的关系了
  Oh,we're way past second base.
  对吧  亲爱的?
  Right,Howard?
  虽然我们对各垒的位置
  Well,we kind of disagree
  有些分歧
  About what the bases are.
  佩妮  你工作怎么样?
  How's your work going,penny?
  有参加什么表演吗?
  Any acting jobs?
  我最近的一个大型表演是
  Well,the last big thing I did was this production
  在一家保龄球馆上的剧场演出安妮日记
  Of Diary of Anne Frank above a bowling alley.
  但我觉得我的转机马上要来了
  But I think things might be turning around pretty soon.
  太好了  怎么回事?
  Great. How come?
  答应我你不会嘲笑我
  Well,promise you won't make fun of me.
  当然  我永远不会嘲笑你
  Of course,I would never make fun of you.
  好吧
  Okay.
  一个通灵师告诉我  如果我剪了头发
  Well,I went to this psychic who told me that if I cut my hair,
  我就能出演一个全国性的广告
  I'm going to get a national commercial.
  什...  开玩笑呢吧?
  Wh... seriously?
  你去找通灵师要职业建议?
  You're getting career advice from a psychic?
  好一个永远不嘲笑她
  Good job not making fun of her.
  她跟那些骗子不同的  好不好
  She's not one of those phonies,okay.
  她写了本书  还有自己的网站
  She wrote a book and has her own web site.
  噢  你干吗不早说?
  Oh,gee,why didn't you say so?
  又不是人人都有资格申请网站的
  They don't let just anyone have a web site.
  -你干吗这么刻薄?  -你觉得奇怪?
  - Why are you being such a jerk?  - You're surprised?
  你的通灵师没告诉你我会变得很刻薄?
  Your psychic tell you I was going to be a jerk?
  去死吧
  Bite me.
  开玩笑嘛  佩妮
  Come on,penny.
  你们俩继续吵你们
  Why don't you kids go ahead and chat?
  我们要在后面亲热一会儿
  We're gonna make out back here.
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz3/288830.html