生活大爆炸第三季第十二集_3(在线收听

   那是什么

  What is that?
  你的新女友
  Your new girlfriend.
  祝你今晚愉快
  Have fun tonight.
  狗狗
  The dog...
  Koira.
  Koira.
  书名《学习芬兰语》
  屋顶
  The roof...
  Katto
  Katto
  葡萄
  Grapes...
  Ryp leet
  Ryp leet
  等一下
  One minute.
  Sis n
  Sis n
  什么意思
  What was that?
  是指"请进"
  It means "Come in."
  我电脑在装新的操作系统
  It's taking forever to load
  等的时间太久了
  The new operating system on my computer.
  我消毒了厨房和卫生间
  I disinfected the kitchen and the bathroom,
  索性就来学习芬兰语吧
  And now I thought I'd learn Finnish.
  那是印度语
  That's Hindi for
  就是说你爱咋咋滴吧
  "Whatever floats your bought."
  我收到艾比发来的短信
  Uh,listen,I got a text from that girl Abby,
  她跟她朋友玛莎  还想跟我们出去玩
  And she and her friend Martha want to hang out with us again.
  你怎么说
  What do you say?
  我什么都不会说
  I don't say anything.
  只会提醒你  你这个表情
  I merely offer you facial expression
  说明你走火入魔了
  That suggests you've gone insane
  我不明白  你明明也很开心的啊
  I don't get it.You had a great time.
  没错  我是玩得很开心
  Yes,exactly,I had a great time.
  但完了就完了  我就找其他事做了
  {\c I've moved on to other things.
  比如说  等我学会了芬兰语
  For example,after I learn Finnish,
  我是不会再去学一遍的
  I'm not going to learn Finnish again
  求你了  谢尔顿  我这个无助的印度男孩
  Please,Sheldon,I'm a lost Indian boy
  远离故土  就想交个女朋友
  Far from home,and I want a girlfriend
  想让艾比当我女朋友
  And I want her to be Abby,
  但除非能带上玛莎  不然她是不会出来的
  And she'll only come over if she can bring Martha.
  拉杰  我强烈怀疑你能提出什么论据
  Raj,I highly doubt there is any argument you can make,
  或许你可以试试威胁我  运用夸张策略
  Threat you might levy,rhetorical strategy,
  恳求我  给我施法
  Plea,invocation,
  跟我祈祷  芬兰语是vetoomus
  Supplication,or... vetoomus
  不如试试这几招  说服我再考虑下
  That you can employ that would convince me to reconsider.
  斯坦?李  《绿巨人》漫画的作者
  斯坦?李亲笔签名的"神奇绿巨人"手套
  My Incredible Hulk hand signed by Stan Lee.
  天哪
  Oh,my.
  这是我多年梦寐以求的
  I've admired these for years.
  也就是说你肯再次跟我出去见她们了
  So does that mean we can go with the girls again?
  绿巨人同意再次跟弱小的人类约会
  Hulk agree to second date with puny humans!
  约会时你可不能戴那手套
  You can't wear the hands on the date.
  绿巨人伤心了
  Hulk sad.
  你清理干净了烘干机滤出来的绒毛
  Cleaning out the old dryer lint,huh?
  不但是种礼貌之举
  Not only is it courteous,
  更增加了安全系数
  It's safety smart.
  每年都有一万五千起火灾
  Every year,15,000 fires are caused
  是由烘干机上的绒毛突然起火导致的
  By accidental dryer lint ignition.
  现在你该接下去说
  Now you're supposed to say,
  哇  真是个有趣的事实
  "Wow,what an interesting fact.
  过来吧  你这小呆瓜
  "Come here,you crazy,nerdy guy.
  我怎么都不会生你气的
  I could never be mad at you."
  哇  你就想明白了这些吗
  Wow,that's all you got
  你可是在我们四人约会的时候
  After you were the most obnoxious person
  做足了讨人嫌的事  尤其是还当着霍华德?沃罗威茨的面
  On a double date that included Howard Wolowitz?
  不  我很抱歉
  No,I'm sorry.
  我说真的
  I really am.
  嘲笑别人笃信的事  肯定是不对的
  It's not right to mock what a person believes in.
  谢谢
  Thank you.
  愿意去我的灵媒那里
  Would you be willing to go to my psychic
  看看到底这么回事吗
  And see what it's all about?
  你愿意看看这本书吗
  Would you be willing to read a book
  里面简要说明了  为何灵媒都是骗人的
  That concisely explains how all psychics are frauds?
  我不愿意
  I would not.
  好吧  我们去见见你的灵媒
  Okay,let's go see your psychic.
  真的吗
  Really?
  对  我们俩至少得有一人保持开放的思维吧
  Well,yeah,one of us has to keep an open mind.
  你是说我没有开放的思维
  You saying I don't have an open mind?
  完全没这意思  我还是帮你忙这事吧
  No,n-not at all. Let me help you with this stuff.
  我还相信鬼魂
  You know,believe in ghosts,too.
  -很好  -还有占星术
  - Great. - And astrology.
  我知道   还有金字塔能和治疗水晶
  I know,and pyramid power and healing crystals.
  不不不  水晶可不管用
  Oh,no,no,no,crystals don't work.
  真的吗  界限在这里吗
  Really,that's the line?
  物理是真实的  水晶就是种巫术
  Psychics are real,but crystals are voodoo
  巫术也是真实存在的
  Oh,voodoo's real.
  你绝对不会愿意招惹巫术的
  You don't want t mess with voodoo.
  《平地》不仅仅是部数学幻想小说
  Flatland is more than just a mathematical essay.
  同时也是维多利亚时代社会风俗方面的专著
  It is also a treatise on Victorian social
  我还从未如此考虑过
  You know I had never considered that.
  这必将彻底
  Wow,that's going to
  改变我对二维世界的造访
  Completely change my visits there.
  好了  很晚了
  Well,it's late.
  该上床了
  Time for bed.
  好啊
  Okay.
  晚安  美丽的人类
  Good night,beauty human.
  谢尔顿
  Sheldon?
  什么事
  Yes?
  他们两个
  Listen,they're kind of
  在客厅就忙着搞上了
  Getting busy in the living room,and...
  我在想  能不能到你房里呆一会
  I was wondering if I could hang out in here for a while.
  我想可以吧
  Well,I suppose.
  进来吧
  Come in.
  我睡莱纳德房里去  晚安
  I'll sleep in leonard's room. Good night.
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz3/288832.html