生活大爆炸第三季第十三集_1(在线收听

   我们好像好久

  Seems like forever
  没有四个人一起出来吃饭了  我是说
  Since the four of us have been out to eat   you know?
  没有女生的情况下
  Just the guys.
  够了吧  我们知道了
  Oh   god! Yes   we get it.
  你现在有女朋友了
  You have a girlfriend now.
  搞得你小嫉妒了吗  真不好意思
  A little jealous   sorry?
  谁嫉妒了
  No   I'm not jealous.
  好吧  为了能嘿咻我愿意付出一切代价
  All right   I'd kill a hobo if it'll get me laid.
  可以点菜了吗
  Now   can we order?
  天啊  他们更新了菜单
  Oh   dear lord   they re-did the menu.
  那又怎样  菜又没变
  So what? It's the same food.
  是吗  看看这个
  Oh   is it? Look at this.
  左宗棠鸡[被归为湘菜]
  General tso's chicken
  它不是在招牌菜之列了
  Is no longer listed under "Specialties."
  而是归在鸡料理下面了
  It's now under "Chicken."
  所以呢[So与'Tso'同音]
  So?
  是的  是左宗棠鸡
  Yes   general tso.
  我不是说"左"  我是问"所以呢"
  Not "Tso  " The chicken   "So" The question.
  所以呢
  So?
  所以  它为什么不是招牌菜了呢
  So   why is it no longer a specialty?
  这里的厨师是对这道菜没了信心
  Did the chef lose confidence
  还是对他自己没了信心啊
  In the dish or himself?
  再看这里
  And look over here.
  强盗酱沾鲜虾
  "Shrimp in mobster sauce."
  强盗酱是什么
  What is "Mobster sauce"?
  这明显是打印错误
  It's obviously a typo.
  也许吧  也可能是这家餐馆现在是
  Perhaps. Or perhaps this restaurant's
  一场有组织的犯罪活动的前线阵地
  Now a front for organized crime.
  就上面的介绍来看  强盗酱里包含
  For all we know   the mobster sauce
  丰富的已死强盗的肉
  Contains actual chunks of deceased mobsters.
  不不不不  我觉得它的意思是
  No   no   no   no-- I think it just means
  这是一种强盗们喜欢的酱料
  It's the kind of sauce that mobsters like.
  没那么复杂啦
  It doesn't mean any of that!
  只是打印错误而已
  It's a typo.
  这样吧  我们还是去吃批萨
  You know what? Let's just get a pizza.
  好主意  我们去柯里昂意式餐厅
  Good idea. We'll go to corleone's.
  当然好  那儿可没有强盗
  Sure   no mobsters there.
  知道不  我越想越觉得
  You know   the more I think about it
  强盗酱里不可能包含
  the mobster sauce couldn't possibly contain
  丰富的强盗肉
  chunks of mobster.
  这又是为什么呢
  And why is that?
  它被归在海鲜里
  It was listed under "Seafood."
  如果他们是一群跟鱼睡觉的强盗呢
  What if they were mobsters who slept with the fishes?
  莱纳德  这可是很严肃的话题
  Leonard   are we having a serious conversation or not?
  天啊...
  What the...?
  电视机不见了
  The tv is gone.
  我们的笔记本也没了
  So are our laptops.
  老天
  Oh   god.
  老天
  Oh   god.
  老天爷啊!
  Oh   god!
  还好还好
  It's all right.
  我的漫画书都还在
  They didn't take my comic books.
  他们拿走了我们的电视机
  They took our tv
  两台笔记本电脑
  Two laptops
  四台外接硬盘
  Four external hard-drives
  我们的ps2和ps3
  Our ps2   our ps3
  x-box和x-box360
  Our x-box   our x-box 360
  经典版任天堂
  Our classic nintendo
  超级任天堂  任天堂64  还有wii[以上都是游戏机]
  Our super nintendo   our nintendo 64 and our wii.
  我们喜欢玩游戏
  We like games.
  对了  游戏  他们拿走了光晕1
  Right   games. They took halo 1
  光晕2  光晕3  使命召唤1
  Halo 2   halo 3   call of duty 1
  使命召唤2  使命召唤3
  Call of duty 2   call of duty 3
  摇滚乐团  摇滚乐团2
  Rock band   rock band 2
  最终幻想1到9  塞尔达传说
  Final fantasy 1 thru 9   the legend of zelda
  塞尔达传说之时光之笛
  The legend of zelda: ocarina of time
  塞尔达传说之黎明公主
  The legend of zelda: twilight princess
  超级马里奥兄弟  超级马里奥银河
  Super mario brothers   super mario galaxy
  马里奥和索尼克在冬奥会...
  Mario and sonic at the winter olympics...
  还有吃豆小姐[以上都是游戏]
  ...and ms. Pacman.
  各种电玩游戏
  Assorted video games.
  犯罪现场鉴证科什么时候到
  When does the csi team get here?
  什么
  What?
  鉴于他们要过来
  In anticipation of their arrival
  我已经包好了一些证据
  I've bagged some evidence.
  其中一个贼匪在扫荡我们的屋子时
  One of the thieves had the audacity
  居然斗胆解决了自己的摄水问题
  To quench his thirst while ransacking our home.
  你们应该可以从上面找到一些有效的指纹
  You should be able to pull some good prints off this.
  这些是我的指纹
  And now   here are my prints
  这样你们就可以把我排除在嫌疑之外了
  So you can rule me out as a suspect.
  那我呢
  What about me?
  对不起  莱纳德  现在就排除
  I'm sorry   leonard. It's too early to discount
  内鬼作案的可能性还为时过早
  The possibility of this being an inside job.
  我请求你枪毙了他也不算太过分吧
  Would I be completely out of line to ask you to shoot him?
  我很乐意把他送进监护病房
  I'd be happy to put him under a 72-hour
  进行72小时的精神病观察
  Psychiatric hold.
  我不是疯子
  I'm not crazy.
  我妈妈带我去做过测试了
  My mother had me tested.
  我都问完了
  We're done here.
  打这个电话  我们会把调查报告传真给你们的
  Call this number   and we'll fax you a copy of the report
  这样你们就能向保险公司索赔了
  So you can submit it to your insurance company.
  请稍等
  I-I'm sorry.
  你这就算问完了吗
  That's the end of your inquiry?
  那你还有什么相关的信息要提供吗
  Do you have any more information that might be relevant?
  天呐  多得去了  比如说
  Oh   my goodness. Where do I begin? For instance--
  我笔记本电脑里
  My laptop contained
  有五种思维实验  其中四种
  four out of the five gedankenexperiments
  都是关于量子测量课题的
  necessary for a cogent restatement
  强有力的重述
  of the quantum measurement problem.
  这对他们有何帮助
  How is that going to help them?
  这样他们就可以监控科学出版社
  They could monitor scientific publications and see
  看看有没有其他人在未来的几个月内
  if anyone posts such a cogent restatement in the next
  寄给他们这类重述  如果有
  Couple of months. If so
  该作者就很有可能
  The authors are most likely
  偷了我的笔记本电脑
  in possession of my stolen laptop.
  晚安  孩子们
  Good night   fellas.
  收工  波齐科
  Come on   Bochco.
  我们现在该怎么办
  What are we supposed to do now?
  唯一能做的就是
  The only thing we can do.
  在罪犯回来前坐下看看手机电视
  Watch tv on our phones until the criminals return
  在熟睡后被他棒打致死
  and bludgeon us to death in our sleep.
  这是否意味着我排除嫌疑了
  Does that mean you've ruled me out as a suspect?
  我多么希望不是你
  Oh   how I wish I could.
  我不必去尿尿
  I do not have to urinate.
  我的膀胱我做主
  I am the master of my own bladder.
  该死
  Drat.
  太难以置信了
  I can't believe it.
  要不是我一直在餐厅上班
  If I hadn't been working the dinner shift
  我可就和盗贼正面相遇了
  I would've run right into the robbers.
  你不必感到害怕
  Hey   there's no reason for you to be scared.
  我才不怕
  I'm not scared.
  我会给他们的屁屁还以重击
  I would've gone all Nebraska on their asses.
  莱纳德  佩妮
  Leonard and Penny.
  莱纳德  佩妮
  Leonard and Penny.
  莱纳德  佩妮
  Leonard and Penny.
  把球棒给我
  Hand me the bat.
  本栋楼刚发生恶性罪案
  We just had a major crime in the building
  你问都没问就开门了
  And you open the door without asking who it is?
  不会再发生了  你啥事
  It won't happen again. What's up?
  没事
  Nothing.
  来看看你俩是否安好
  I just wanted to see if you were both okay.
  我们好得很  谢尔顿
  We're fine   Sheldon.
  那好吧
  All right   then.
  -晚安  -晚安
  - Good night.  - Good night.
  即使是谢尔顿  刚才也显得真怪
  That was weird   even for him.
  莱纳德  佩妮
  Leonard and Penny.
  莱纳德  佩妮
  Leonard and Penny.
  莱纳德  佩妮
  Leonard and Penny.
  请问哪位
  Who is it?
  谢尔顿  谢尔顿?库珀
  Sheldon. Sheldon Cooper.
  你好
  Yes?
  我可以进来吗
  May I come in?
  来吧
  Yeah.
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz3/288834.html