生活大爆炸第三季第十三集_2(在线收听

   貌似你们在喝酒

  I see you're drinking wine.
  不错
  Yes   we are.
  然后准备就寝了
  And we're about to go to bed.
  谢尔顿  你是不是要在这儿过夜
  Sheldon   do you want to sleep here tonight?
  尽管莱纳德身型娇小
  Oh   as small as Leonard is
  我还是你俩在沙发上睡不太舒服
  I don't think the two of you'd be comfortable on the couch.
  你要怎样
  What do you want?
  不是我的问题  而是进化规律
  It's not what I want   it's what evolution wants.
  人类是灵长类动物
  Human beings are primates.
  灵长类动物一般是群居生活
  Primates have evolved to live in groups
  从而互相保护  互相关爱
  both for protection and support.
  但你不喜欢群居
  But you don't like other people.
  今晚不同
  I do tonight.
  那儿太恐怖了
  It's scary over there.
  这儿也快了
  It's getting scary here   too.
  三只小猫
  three little kittens?
  三头小猪
  Three little pigs?
  上帝啊  我不知道
  God   I don't know.
  星球大战
  Star Wars?
  我们赢了吗  能上床了吗
  Did we win? Can we go to bed?
  天呐  已经简单到极至了
  Good lord-- I could not have made this easier.
  氢原子  字母H
  Hydrogen atom   h
  加上猪减去花生   等于希格斯粒子[h+pigs-p=higgs]
  Plus pigs minus pea-- higgs.
  船艏  被困在幻影地带内的查德将军[超人前传人物]
  Bow   General Zod trapped in the phantom zone.
  船艏和地带[bo+zone]
  Bow-zone.
  梨  挠痒痒
  Pear. Tickle.
  梨加挠痒痒[par+tickle]
  Pear-tickle.
  希格斯粒子  玻色子  微量子
  Higgs boson particle.
  你怎么就想不通
  How could you not get that?
  没错  佩妮  都画那儿了
  He's right   penny. It's all there.
  谢尔顿  亲爱的  我知道你有不安全感
  Sheldon   sweetie   I know you're feeling insecure
  但我们真得睡觉了
  But we've really got to go to sleep.
  那好吧  我先值第一班
  All right. I'll take the first watch
  世界时4点再叫醒你们
  And wake you at 0400.
  太好了  晚安
  Great. Good night.
  等等  什么叫世界时4点
  Wait   wait-- what's 0400?
  -就是零点  -那不还差45分钟就到了吗
  - 00 a.M. - That's   like   in 45 minutes.
  赶紧撤
  Just keep walking.
  那里静悄悄的
  it's quiet out there.
  可能太安静了
  Maybe a little too quiet.
  你要去哪儿
  Where are you going?
  就出去看看
  Just gonna take a look around outside.
  糟糕的主意
  Bad idea.
  不  吉姆  别开门
  No   jim   don't open the door!
  听她的没错  吉姆
  Listen to her   Jim.
  别担心
  Don't worry.
  外面没人
  There's no one out there.
  莱纳德  佩妮
  Leonard and Penny!
  莱纳德  佩妮
  Leonard and Penny!
  莱纳德  佩妮
  Leonard and Penny!
  是谁
  Who is it?
  好了  现已安装钛制固定栓锁
  All right   we've got a titanium dead bolt
  和加固门框
  And a reinforced jamb
  由最先进的电子门禁系统控制
  controlled by a state-of-the-art electronic access system.
  万一他们切断电源呢
  What if they cut the power?
  内置200瓦不间断的
  There's a 200-watt uninterruptible
  后备供电
  backup power supply.
  万一我的钥匙被偷了呢
  What if someone steals my keys?
  配备了独立声控和指纹扫描系统
  There are independent voice and fingerprint scanners.
  万一我被绑架了  被迫录下声音
  What if someone kidnaps me   forces me to record my voice
  还被绑匪割下了拇指呢
  and then cuts off my thumb?
  那我可要送一篮子松饼感谢他们
  I'll send them a basket of muffins.
  而在屋内  配备了动作监测器
  Now   inside   we've got motion detectors
  红外传感器和监视器  同时连接
  infrared sensors   and cameras connected to a server
  配有最先进面部识别软件的服务器
  running state-of-the-art facial recognition software.
  你从哪儿搞来这些玩意
  Where did you get all this stuff?
  我在国防部有个朋友
  Eh   I got a buddy over at the Department of Defense.
  他这么大方给你了吗
  He just gave it to you?
  我要是开口  他肯定会给的
  I'm sure he would have if I had asked.
  讽刺的是  他们的保安系统
  Ironically   their security
  也不是这么完善嘛
  isn't all that good.
  拉杰  你的车挡住我的...
  Raj   your car is blocking me...
  防盗警报  防盗警报
  Intruder alert   intruder alert.
  -防盗警报  -搞什么鬼
  - Intruder alert.  - What the hell?
  -防盗警报  -抱歉  我来帮你
  - Intruder alert.  - Sorry   let me help you.
  真是"完美"的保安系统
  Wonderful security system
  遭受金枪鱼群袭击时用正好
  If we're attacked by a school of tuna.
  别担心  这渔网还将通电
  Don't worry   the net's going to be electrified.
  她一旦倒在地上  全身便会不可自主地痉挛
  You picture her on the floor   spasming uncontrollably.
  这还差不多
  Better.
  谢尔顿的日记[恶搞《守望者》中的罗夏日记]
  Sheldon's journal.
  保安系统已安装到位
  Security system in place.
  但我依然难以入睡
  However   sleep continues to elude me.
  我目睹了帕萨迪纳市的阴暗面[加州城市]
  I've seen the underbelly of Pasadena...
  这座所谓的玫瑰之城  如今阴魂不散
  This so-called city of roses   and it haunts me.
  罪恶横行  毫无正义
  Ah   the injustice.
  我被痛苦折磨  辗转反侧
  I lie here awake   tormented
  而邪恶四处潜伏在外
  while out there evil lurks
  可能正霸占我的经典任天堂玩大金刚呢
  probably playing Donkey Kong on my classic Nintendo.
  老天
  Oh   dear.
  我的膀胱我做主
  I am the master of my own bladder.
  莱纳德  佩妮
  Leonard and Penny.
  莱纳德  佩妮
  Leonard and Penny.
  莱纳德  佩妮
  Leonard and Penny.
  天哪
  Oh   my...
  老天  谢尔顿
  God   Sheldon.
  见鬼的你到底在外面干什么
  What the hell are you doing out there?
  我听到有响声
  I heard a noise.
  那是我们
  It was us.
  撞翻了一个台灯
  We knocked over a lamp.
  你们干嘛要撞翻台灯
  Why would you knock over a lamp?
  -我们正要...  -没必要告诉他
  - We were going to have...  - He doesn't need
  我们在干嘛  莱纳德
  to know what we were doing   Leonard.
  没错  我是没必要知道你们在干嘛
  No   she's right   I don't need to know what you were doing.
  继续吧
  Carry on.
  你干什么
  What are you doing?
  走门就可以了
  Use the door.
  好主意
  Good thinking.
  或许我该四处查看下
  Perhaps I'll check the perimeter
  再泡点热牛奶
  and make some warm milk.
  很好  去吧
  Great   you do that.
  你想要我给你带点热牛奶吗
  Would you like me to bring you some warm milk?
  我有乳糖不耐症
  I'm lactose intolerant.
  你是不想再弄出更大的声响来吓我
  And you don't wish to alarm me with any more loud noises.
  想得真周到
  Very thoughtful.
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz3/288836.html