生活大爆炸第三季第十三集_3(在线收听

   佩妮  要热牛奶吗

  Warm milk   Penny?
  不了  谢谢
  No   thanks.
  好吧
  Fine.
  晚安  先生
  Good night to you   sir.
  还有女士
  Miss.
  真是抱歉
  Sorry about that.
  你又无能为力
  Ugh   what can you do?
  过来
  Here.
  防盗警报  防盗警报
  Intruder alert   intruder alert.
  防盗警报  防盗警报
  Intruder alert   intruder alert.
  看来沃罗威茨启动电网了
  Looks like Wolowitz got the net electrified.
  谢尔顿你没事吧
  Sheldon   are you okay?
  我  我没事
  I-I'm fine...
  只是控制不了自己的膀胱了
  Although I'm no longer the master of my own bladder.
  我的新电脑装了瘟骑系统
  My new computer came with windows 7.
  瘟骑比围死他更容易上手嘛
  Windows 7 is much more user-friendly than windows vista.
  这我可不喜欢
  I don't like that.
  你不觉得搬到新城市去
  Don't you think looking for a new city to live in
  有点反应过激了吗
  is a bit of an overreaction?
  我们的公寓被盗
  Our apartment was broken into
  我们的保安系统又差点杀了我
  Our security system tried to kill me
  因此  我决定永久搬离帕萨迪纳
  And as a result   I'm leaving Pasadena forever.
  你说我这能叫反应过度吗
  Tell me how that's overreacting.
  拜托  谢尔顿  你可不能搬
  Come on   Sheldon   you can't move.
  你不是该留在原地吗
  Don't you need to stay in one place
  这样你的母舰返回时候
  so the mother ship can find you
  才能找到你
  when it returns?
  真是这样就好了
  Oh   if that were only true.
  不幸的是  在可预见的将来  我还得呆地球上
  Unfortunately   as I'm earthbound for the foreseeable future
  一定得找个比帕萨迪纳
  I need to find a location that's more hospitable
  更加友好安全的地方  比如
  than the mean streets of Pasadena   like...
  俄克拉荷马州的伊尼德市
  Enid   Oklahoma.
  低犯罪率
  Low crime rate
  加上高速网络
  and high-speed internet connectivity...
  但没有火车模型店
  But no model train shops.
  抱歉  伊尼德市
  Sorry   Enid.
  他要辞了大学的工作吗
  Is he quitting his job at the university?
  不  他准备远程办公
  Oh   no   he's going to telecommute.
  大家都乐见于此
  Everybody's really excited about it.
  好了
  All right.
  北卡罗来纳州  布恩市
  Boone   North Carolina.
  自1952年以前的每年夏天
  "Every summer since 1952
  布恩市都会在露天的原型剧场重演
  Boone has hosted an outdoor amphitheater portrayal
  与之同名的丹尼尔?布恩时代的生活图景
  Of the life and times of its namesake   Dan'l Boone."
  感觉这会吸引一帮不良分子过去
  Sounds like something that would attract the wrong crowd.
  佩妮  你来自内布拉斯加  对吗
  Penny   you're from Nebraska   correct?
  土生土长
  Born and raised.
  我要过几天才能安顿好
  It will take me a few days to get settled.
  到时候我会发详细的文档给你
  After I do   I will e-mail you detailed PDFs
  包括图解和操作指南
  containing diagrams and instructions
  指导你打包和装运
  that will guide you through packing and shipping
  我余下的行李到蒙大拿州的波兹曼市
  the rest of my possessions to Bozeman   Montana.
  同时  别忘了转发我的邮件
  In the meantime   please forward my mail.
  具体需要发给谁
  Any place specific
  还是只需发给蒙大拿州波兹曼市的疯人院
  Or just the Bozeman   Montana loony bin?
  我知道你在开玩笑
  I sense you're making a joke
  但波兹曼市确实有家喜剧俱乐部叫疯人院
  But Bozeman does have a comedy club called the loony bin
  别转发到那去
  so do not forward my mail there.
  拜托
  Oh   come on.
  你不幸成了盗窃案失主
  So you were the victim of a crime.
  这本就是生活的一部分
  That's part of life.
  我曾祖父第一次来美国时
  When my great-grandfather first came to this country
  把全部希望与梦想都寄托于
  he put all his hopes and dreams
  他开在纽约下东区的
  Into this little butcher shop he ran
  那家小小的肉铺里
  on the lower east side of New York.
  你猜怎么着
  You know what happened?
  凡是去光顾他肉铺
  Every customer who walked into that butcher shop
  去买猪肝的人
  and asked for a pound of liver
  他都宰客没商量
  got ripped off.
  但是
  But...
  那些人看开了走出来了  你也该这样
  Those people moved on   and so should you.
  我是走出来了啊
  I am moving on.
  我要搬去波兹曼市
  I'm going to be a Bozite.
  Bozite是德克萨斯州一个荒废的"鬼镇"
  他们会自称"波兹曼人"吗
  They call themselves "Bozites"?
  就该这么叫  这是我到那之后
  They should. It's one of the first things
  计划的首要任务之一
  I plan to bring up upon arrival.
  谢尔顿  我不敢相信我会这么说
  Sheldon   I can't believe I'm saying this
  但我会想你的
  But I'm going to miss you.
  佩妮  要知道我不喜欢
  Penny   as you know   I'm not comfortable
  漫长的道别和离情别绪
  with prolonged good-byes and maudlin displays of emotion
  所以我准备了一个短片
  so I prepared a short video.
  大家好
  Greetings.
  要知道我不喜欢漫长的道别
  As you know   I'm not comfortable with prolonged good-byes
  和离情别绪
  and maudlin displays of emotion
  所以我准备了这个短片
  so I prepared this short video.
  你们四位  有三位是我的好友
  The four of you are three of my closest friends
  还有一位也是难得的点头之交
  and one treasured acquaintance.
  虽然我无法断言  没有了你们
  Though I cannot state categorically that my life
  我的人生将从此失色不少
  will be diminished by not having you in it
  但你们要这么想的话  我也没意见
  I am comfortable if you choose to believe that.
  既然你们打算继续留在
  Since you intend to remain
  这座罪案猖獗的大都市
  in this lawless metropolitan area
  根据统计数据  在我们再见之前
  statistics suggest that you will succumb to tragic
  你们就会死于非命  遭遇不测
  and gruesome ends before we meet again.
  生生不息  繁荣昌盛[瓦肯人的经典手势]
  Live long and prosper.
  谢尔顿  这实在是...
  Sheldon   that's so...
  我走后你们该及时锁门
  You might want to lock the door behind me.
  这里可不是波兹曼
  This isn't Bozeman.
  我怎么知道谁是好友
  How the hell do I know who's the friend
  谁又是泛泛之交
  and who's the acquaintance?
  冷得人心旷神怡
  That is a bracing cold
  冷得人精神一振
  An invigorating cold.
  天哪  好冷啊
  Lord   is it cold!
  先生  我帮你拿包吧
  Help you with your bags   sir?
  谢谢  波兹曼朋友
  Thank you   fellow Bozite.
  你真是我们这美丽小镇的商会
  And may I say   you are the living embodiment of all
  所许承诺的最好体现
  the promises made by our lovely town's chamber of commerce.
  等等我
  Wait!
  等等
  Wait!
  快给我回来
  Excuse me!
  给我一张去加州帕萨迪纳市的票
  One ticket to Pasadena   California   please.
  看看谁回来了
  Hey   look who's back!
  真有趣
  Interesting.
  居然是泛泛之交第一个欢迎我
  The acquaintance is the first to greet me.
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz3/288837.html