生活大爆炸第三季第十四集_1(在线收听

   你发什么疯呢

  Whatcha doing?
  我在尝试以瞬时环形影像来审视我的成果
  I'm attempting to view my work as a fleeting peripheral image
  来激活我的上丘脑
  so as to engage the superior colliculus of my brain.
  真有趣
  Interesting.
  我一般喝点咖啡就行了
  I usually just have coffee.
  你彻夜未眠吗
  You've been up all night?
  早上了吗
  Is it morning?
  是的
  Yes.
  那我就是彻夜未眠了
  Then I've been up all night.
  你卡壳了
  And you're stuck?
  要不然怎么会有人想要激活上丘脑
  Why else would a person try to engage their superior colliculus?
  真抱歉  亲爱的  喝完咖啡前我可帮不了你
  Oh,sorry,sweetie,I can't help you till I've had my coffee.
  佩妮  我早就告诉过你  你要不把他关到他房间里
  Penny,I told you if you don't put him in his crate at night
  他会在公寓里上蹿下跳一整夜
  he just runs around the apartment.
  现在又是在干嘛
  What is he doing now?
  他要不是在分解公式的项
  Hmm,he's either isolating the terms
  一一检验的话
  of his formula and examining them individually,
  就是在...
  or...
  寻找在被彼得潘削掉之后
  looking for the alligator that swallowed his hand
  让短吻鳄吞噬的手
  after Peter Pan cut it off.
  虎克船长的手是被鳄鱼吃掉的
  Captain Hook's hand was eaten by a crocodile,
  不是短吻鳄
  not an alligator.
  你要想损我  至少把事实给弄清楚先
  If you're going to mock me,at least get your facts straight.
  遵命  船长
  Aye,aye,Captain.
  我就不明白了
  I can't see it!
  怎么就结合不起来呢
  It just won't coalesce.
  也许你应该重新开始
  Maybe you need a fresh start.
  有道理
  You're right.
  真是个好主意  莱纳德  谢谢
  It's a great idea,Leonard. Thank you.
  当电子穿越石墨烯时
  Electrons move through graphene...
  所表现出的质量为零
  act as if they have no mass...
  他卡壳多久了
  How long has he been stuck?
  智商上有三十小时了
  Intellectually about 30 hours.
  情商嘛  二十九年了
  Emotionally about 29 years.
  单元晶格包涵了两个碳原子
  Unit cell contains two carbon atoms...
  六边形的内角为120°
  Interior angle of a hexagon is 120 degrees.
  你试过将他重新启动一下吗
  Have you tried rebooting him?
  才不呢  这是固件问题
  No,I think it's a firmware problem.
  哟  今晚是格兰黛尔的月光溜冰场的
  Hey,it's Disco Night at the Moonlight Roller Rink
  迪斯科之夜
  in Glendale tonight.
  谁要来一起荡一下
  Who's up for getting down?
  太完美了
  That's perfect.
  伯纳黛特一直怂恿我带她去溜冰呢
  Bernadette's been hocking me to take her roller skating.
  我也觉得佩妮喜欢滑冰
  I think Penny likes to skate.
  我们四个可以两两成对
  The four of us could double.
  再好不过了  我们去
  What could be better? We're in.
  真棒  仿佛不是因为我想去才提出来的
  Great. It's not like I brought it up because I wanted to go.
  你也可以加入的啊
  You can come with us.
  不  没事儿的  我不必去的
  No,it's okay. I don't have to go.
  我很荣幸能给你和你们的女人
  I'm happy just to guide you and your ladies
  提供合适的娱乐建议
  to suitable entertainment choices.
  我就是个棕色人型口碑网
  I'm a walking brown Yelp.Com.
  结构  恒定结构  一个原子
  Structure,constant structure. One atom...
  天  他真的是走火入魔了  是吗
  Boy,he's really gone,isn't he?
  嗯啊  他今天早上居然把黄油当成了香体剂
  Yeah,this morning he used a stick of butter as deodorant.
  我就说怎么闻到了爆米花的味道呢
  I thought I smelled popcorn.
  模式与费米子在轨道上的移动完全一样
  Pattern is the same as fermions travels on the pathways...
  六边的  从来都是六边的
  Hexagonal... It's always hexagonal...
  自从他尝试理清《黑客帝国》第三部之后
  I haven't seen him this stuck since he tried to figure out
  我就没见过他能卡成这个样子
  the third Matrix movie.
  嘿  这可是我的青豆啊
  Hey,those are my lima beans!
  在哥手里不是青豆  是碳原子
  Not lima beans,carbon atoms.
  但老子在吃掉青豆之前
  But if I don't eat my lima beans,
  是不能吃饼干的
  I can't have my cookie.
  给  你要豌豆吗
  Here,you want my peas?
  豌豆  太赞了
  The peas-- perfect.
  正好拿来做电子
  They can be electrons.
  要我的玉米不
  Want my corn?
  你脑残啊
  Don't be ridiculous.
  我拿玉米能做什么
  What would I do with corn?
  那个滑旱冰  我们去之前是不是先吃饭
  So roller skating-- should we all grab a bite to eat first?
  好啊  华馆怎么样
  Good. P.F. Chang's?
  俺娘有优惠券
  My mom has coupons.
  行啊
  Great.
  你娘不会来吧
  Your mom's not coming,right?
  我保证这次绝对不来了
  Not this time,I promise.
  我要把话说清楚了  滑旱冰是我的主意
  Okay,just to be clear,roller skating was my idea,
  而我对你们将其变成四人约会表示高度不满
  and I'm very unhappy that you turned it into a double date,
  我预祝你们都摔屁墩
  and I hope you both fall on your asses
  摔断尾椎骨
  and break your coccyxes.
  尾椎骨的英文复数是"coccyges"
  The plural of coccyx is coccyges.
  去你丫的  还哥青豆
  Screw you. Give me back my lima beans.
  我的天呐
  Oh,my God.
  你有没试过如此丢人
  Have you ever been so embarrassed?
  至少最近没有
  Not recently.
  我都说不出他们哪个更烂了
  I don't know which was lamer:
  到底是旱冰技巧还是他们的迪斯科舞姿
  their roller-skating or their disco dancing.
  就我而言  最惨的是
  For me,the worst part
  人们看到了我们和他们一起离开的
  was when people saw us leave with them.
  你小子有两手啊  霍华德
  You had some nice moves out there,Howard.
  谢谢夸奖  你也不错
  Thanks. You,too.
  你注意到人们看我们的眼神了吗
  Did you notice all the people looking at us?
  没怎么注意  我完全沉迷在了舞步中
  Not really. I was in my boogie zone.
  当霍华德想要劈叉的时候
  When Howard tried to do the splits...
  嘘
  Shh.
  抱歉  我走得有点慢
  Sorry. I'm moving a little slow.
  可能是挫伤了尾骨
  I think I bruised my coccyx.
  可怜的小宝贝
  Oh,poor baby.
  别告诉库萨帕里
  Don't tell Koothrappali.
  你先请
  After you.
  真绅士
  Oh,what a gentleman.
  嗨  谢尔顿
  Hey,Sheldon.
  天啊
  Oh,my God!
  你在
  Are you...
  我的神啊
  Good Lord!
  你们把一切都毁了
  You're ruining everything!
  该死的
  Oh,damn.
  你没事吧
  Are you okay?
  我看起来像没事吗
  Do I look okay?
  别冲我发火啊  我也摔了
  Don't bark at me. I fell,too.
  你都摔一晚上了  也该习惯了
  Oh,you've been falling all night. You're used to it.
  谢尔顿  你到底在干嘛
  Sheldon,what the hell are you doing?
  做我这三天一直在做的工作
  The same thing I've been doing for three days.
  想要弄明白为什么
  Trying to figure out why electrons
  电子在穿过石墨烯时
  behave as if they have no mass
  会表现得像是没有质量一样
  when traveling through a graphene sheet.
  用大理石来推测
  With marbles?
  我总得找点比豆子大的东西
  Well,I needed something bigger
  不是吗
  than peas,now,didn't I?
  谢尔顿  你上次睡觉是什么年代
  Sheldon,when was the last time you got any sleep?
  不知道  大概2  3天
  I don't know-- two,three days.
  这无关紧要
  Not important.
  我不需要睡眠  我想要答案
  I don't need sleep. I need answers.
  我要找出
  I need to determine where
  在这个充满不平衡方程的沼泽中
  in this swamp of unbalanced formulas
  是什么阻碍了真理的蛤蟆
  squatteth the toad of truth.
  真理的蛤蟆
  Toad of truth?
  这是物理学上的名词吗
  Is that a physics thing?
  不  那是疯狂的产物
  No,that's a crazy thing.
  好了  谢尔顿
  Okay,Sheldon.
  如果我们不能保证足够的快速眼动睡眠的话
  What happens to our neuroreceptors
  会对神经受体造成怎样的影响呢
  when we don't get enough REM sleep?
  会失去对5-羟色胺和正肾上腺素的敏感性
  They lose their sensitivity to serotonin and norepinephrine.
  那就会引起
  Which leads to...?
  认知功能受损
  Impaired cognitive function.
  没错  所以进屋去  刷刷牙  上床睡觉
  Right,so march in there,brush your teeth and go to bed.
  但我不想睡觉
  But I don't want to go to bed.
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz3/288839.html