生活大爆炸第三季第十五集_3(在线收听

   确切来说就是你

  AKA you.
  不好意思
  I'm sorry.
  这算是在奉承我吗
  Is this supposed to be buttering me up?
  请等演讲结束后再提问
  Please hold all questions till the end of the presentation.
  这是瑞士欧核中心的
  This is the Large Hadron Collider
  大型强子对撞机
  at CERN in Switzerland,
  经由数十年规划和建构而成
  the product of decades of planning and construction.
  是全世界物理学家心目中的圣地
  It is a Mecca for physicists the world over.
  而这是科罗拉多大街的
  This is Bath and Body Works
  Bath and Body Works[某品牌]沐浴乳商店
  on Colorado Boulevard.
  他们卖香皂和乳液
  They sell scented soaps and lotions,
  外加一些小闪饰品
  some of which contain glitter.
  现在我们来配对
  Now,let's see if we can match the individual
  这两个人以哪个地方作为目的地比较合适
  to the appropriate destination.
  好吧
  O-kay.
  别闹了
  Show's over.
  还没完呢
  No,it's not.
  我还有五张幻灯片没讲
  I've got five more slides.
  谢尔顿  这是莱纳德的决定
  Sheldon,this is Leonard's decision.
  他邀我去瑞士  我也很想去
  He invited me to Switzerland,and I intend to go.
  好吧
  Very well.
  玩得开心
  Enjoy yourself.
  你将亲眼目睹
  You're going to be in the presence of something
  我所梦寐以求了十多年的伟大成就
  that I've dreamed of seeing for decades.
  希望你能明白
  I just hope you'll be able to appreciate
  这其中所包含的重要意义
  the magnitude of where you are and what it represents.
  我会和莱纳德谈谈
  I'll talk to Leonard.
  真的吗
  You will?
  对
  Yes.
  既然对你而言意义重大  那应该让你去
  If it means that much to you,you should go.
  谢谢你  佩妮
  Oh,Penny,thank you!
  没什么
  You're welcome.
  我不怎么抱人
  Since I rarely hug,
  要抱多久就听你的
  I'm relying on your expertise regarding duration.
  我觉得差不多了
  I think we're there.
  好极了
  Oh,good.
  拜啦
  Bye-bye.
  你猜怎么着
  You know what?
  没有马子又怎样
  Even though I don't have a girlfriend,
  情人节老子照样可以好好过
  I can still have a good time on Valentine's Day.
  听我的吧  这不可能
  Trust me,you can't.
  我早试过了
  I've tried.
  不  我准备好好过我自己的情人节
  No,no,no,I'm going to have a "me" day.
  首先  去韩国城找家店做个SPA
  First I'm going to go to one of those SPAs in Koreatown,
  蒸个桑拿  找人按摩一下
  take a steam and get a massage.
  然后去宠物店  找条小狗狗来舔舔我
  Then I'm going to stop at a pet store and get licked by puppies.
  谢尔顿 我得跟你谈谈
  Sheldon,I need to talk to you.
  好的  朋友
  All right,my friend.
  来点Cholermus煎饼尝尝吗
  Would you like some Cholermus?
  尝什么
  Some what?
  Cholermus煎饼
  Cholermus.
  一种传统的瑞士早餐
  It's a traditional Swiss breakfast dish.
  我正在训练我的消化系统
  I'm preparing my gastrointestinal system
  习惯瑞士菜特殊的烹饪方法
  for the exotic cuisine of Switzerland.
  又轮不上你去瑞士
  You're not going to Switzerland!
  但我要去
  Oh,but I am.
  佩妮没告诉你最新的好消息吗
  Didn't Penny tell you the good news?
  她跟我说  你背着我去找她
  She told me that you went behind my back
  让她觉得内疚  主动提出让你替代她去瑞士
  to guilt her into letting you go instead of her.
  对  就是这个好消息
  Yes,that good news.
  想都别想  我才是受邀的人
  Well,forget it. I was the one who was invited.
  只有我能决定找谁同行
  I get to decide who goes with me,
  我决定找佩妮  而不是你
  and it's Penny,not you!
  霍华德  把灯光调暗点好吗
  Howard,could you lower the lights?
  我做了段简短的幻灯片演示文稿
  I have a short PowerPoint presentation.
  没必要看什么演示
  I don't need to see your presentation.
  讨论到此为止了
  This discussion is over!
  这回答有够模棱两可的
  That's a somewhat ambiguous response.
  到底带不带我去
  Am I going or not?
  谢尔顿  事已至此
  Sheldon,at this point,
  我宁愿自己去  也不带你
  I would go by myself before I would take you.
  真的
  Really?
  真的
  Yeah,really.
  好吧  那我也别无选择了
  Well,then,you leave me no alternative.
  从现在起
  From this moment forward,
  我们可以当室友  但不再是朋友了
  we can be roommates,but we will no longer be friends.
  很遗憾你这么觉得
  I'm sorry you feel that way.
  我认为你还未充分意识到
  I don't think you're fully aware
  此事的后果  莱纳德
  of the ramifications here,Leonard.
  你何不指点一下
  Why don't you enlighten me?
  既然我们"室友协议"中的友谊条款无效了
  With the friendship clause of our Roommate Agreement nullified
  等我受邀去比尔?盖茨家游泳的时候
  you are no longer entitled to accompany me
  你也就失去了随同一起去的资格
  to go swimming at Bill Gates' house should I be invited.
  那可伤大了
  Ooh,that's gotta sting.
  想想看  明天这个时候
  Just think,this time tomorrow
  我们已经在瑞士日内瓦
  we'll be in Geneva,Switzerland
  共度我俩第一个情人节了
  for our first Valentine's Day.
  是啊
  I know!
  我今天特地去逛街
  I went shopping today
  专门为此行买了件小内内呢
  and bought special undies for the occasion.
  保暖吗  那边会很冷哦
  Thermal?'Cause it's gonna be cold.
  再好好想想  莱纳德
  Think it through,Leonard.
  祝你健康[用于对刚打喷嚏者的祝愿]
  Gesundheit.
  或者学他们瑞士人讲话
  Or as they say in Switzerland,
  祝您健康
  Gesundheit.
  你感冒了吗
  You getting a cold?
  不  可能只是有点过敏
  No,no,it's probably just allergies.
  想吃点抗过敏药吗
  Do you want an allergy pill?
  我啥都有哦
  'Cause I have 'em all.
  处方药  非处方药
  Prescription,nonprescription,
  进口药  国产药  实验性药物
  foreign,domestic,experimental.
  有管用的吗
  Do any of them work?
  没  我只是喜欢收集
  Not really,I'm just an enthusiast.
  佩妮
  Penny?
  你还好吧
  You okay?
  我听起来很好的样子吗
  Did that sound okay to you?
  别进来
  Do not come in here!
  怎么回事
  What's going on?
  我这儿开茶话会呢
  I'm having a tea party.
  不然你以为怎么回事
  What do you think's going on?
  我想我可能得了流感
  I think I might have the flu.
  要不就是瘟疫
  Or the plague.
  我们是早上9点的飞机
  Well,our plane leaves at 9:00 a.m.
  你觉得到那时你会感觉好点吗
  Do you think you'll feel better by then?
  会的
  Yep.
  因为那时我早已痛苦至死了
  'Cause I'm gonna be dead.
  谢尔顿
  Hey,Sheldon?
  佩妮病得很重
  Listen,Penny is pretty sick
  不能去瑞士了
  and she's not going to be able to go to Switzerland.
  你还有兴趣的话  欢迎随我一起去
  So if you're still interested,you're welcome to come.
  太好了
  Great.
  我这就去收拾行李
  I'll start packing.
  等我一下
  In a minute.
  Cholermus煎饼都吐出来了
  Oh,look,it's the Cholermus.
  你的汤
  Here's your soup.
  -鸡汤  -对
  - Chicken? - Yes.
  -加了点小点缀的  -对
  - With the little stars? - Yes.
  加热到180度
  Heated to 180 degrees?
  不如我倒你膝盖上  你来告诉我到底几度
  Why don't I pour it in your lap and you can tell me?
  不必这么刻薄吧
  You don't have to be mean.
  我是病人
  I'm sick.
  是啊  我也是病人
  Yeah,well,I'm sick,too.
  不关我事
  Not my problem.
  我就是想不明白  我怎么会生病的
  I just don't understand how this happened to me.
  我对个人卫生一向一丝不苟
  I'm scrupulous about my hygiene.
  还定期给双手消毒
  I regularly disinfect my hands,
  一般来说  还都避免接触到别人
  and I avoid contact with other people on general principle.
  我不知道怎么说  谢尔顿
  I don't know what to tell you,Sheldon.
  佩妮  谢谢你
  Oh,Penny,thank you!
  不客气
  You're welcome.
  是你
  It's you!
  我拥抱过你
  I touched you!
  情人节快乐
  Happy Valentine's Day.
  天哪  看看这房间
  Oh,my goodness,look at this room!
  香槟
  Champagne!
  玫瑰
  Roses!
  还有巧克力
  And little chocolates!
  这一定是我有生以来最棒的情人节
  This is going to be the best Valentine's Day ever.
  对了  我忘了还准备了这些
  Yeah,I forgot about all this.
  但我可永世难忘
  But I never will.
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz3/288846.html