生活大爆炸第三季第十九集_2(在线收听

   跟你聊天总是这么开心  谢尔顿

  It's always nice chatting with you,Sheldon.
  是讽刺吗
  Sarcasm?
  是毫不掩饰的轻视你
  Thinly veiled contempt.
  -别忘了  7点  -知道啦
  - Remember: 7:00.  - Got it.
  -是太平洋夏令时  -咋着吧
  - Pacific Daylight time! - Bite me!
  请把这纯爷们儿的气场发挥在赛场上吧
  Please reserve that butch spirit for the lanes.
  你不是要带自己的保龄球鞋来吗
  I thought you were bringing your own bowling shoes.
  这双就是我自己的啊
  These are my own bowling shoes.
  那你还消什么毒啊
  Then what's with the disinfectant?
  我脚踩过啥地方我知道
  I know where my feet have been.
  嗨  佩妮
  Hey,Penny!
  还有各位路人
  And you guys.
  阿尔比诺?鲍勃不能来了
  Albino Bob couldn't make it,
  所以我带了个替补来
  so I brought a substitute.
  相信你们中有人认识他
  I believe some of you know
  威尔?惠顿
  Wil Wheaton.
  威尔?惠顿  《星际迷航》中的演员
  嗨  谢尔顿  近来如何啊
  Hi,Sheldon. How's it going?
  哎哟哟
  Well,well,well.
  这不是威尔?惠顿嘛
  If it isn't Wil Wheaton,
  我家蜘蛛侠的敌人  绿魔
  the Green Goblin to my Spider-Man.
  我家伽利略的对头  教皇保罗五世
  the Pope Paul V to my Galileo,
  我家火狐的对手  IE浏览器
  the Internet Explorer to my Firefox.
  我上次纸牌锦标赛赢了你
  You're not still carrying a grudge
  你不会还怀恨在心呢吧
  because I beat you at that card tournament,are you?
  我可是"臭威尔惠顿"
  I'm the proud owner
  企业网站  互联网站和机构网站的所有人
  of wilwheatonstinks.com,.net,and .org.
  知道这说明什么吗
  What does that tell you?
  这说明你无时无刻都在想着我
  It tells me that I am living rent-free right here.
  准备好比赛了么
  You ready to bowl?
  当然准备好了
  Oh,I'm ready.
  我不知道斯图尔特有没有告诉你
  I don't know if Stuart told you
  今晚你的对手是谁
  what you're up against tonight,
  不过站在你面前的人就是
  but before you stands the co-captain of the
  东德克萨斯州青年基督徒圣保龄同盟会
  East Texas Christian Youth Holy Roller Bowling League
  冠军队的联盟队长
  championship team.
  7到12岁参赛组
  Seven- to 12-year-old division.
  佩妮打得也不错
  Also,Penny's pretty good.
  很好  那燃起战火吧
  Great. Then it's on.
  愚蠢的威尔?惠顿  战火就没灭过
  Oh,foolish Wil Wheaton,it was never off.
  好的
  Yes!
  常见的补中
  A common spare.
  保龄赛会上的"特工佳丽"
  The Miss Congeniality of the bowling pageant.
  在你登陆Twitter
  Before you jump on Twitter
  然后吹嘘自己那可以无视的成就之前
  to tout your modest accomplishment,
  看看什么叫真正的高手
  watch how it's really done.
  吾乃此球
  I am the ball.
  吾念乃其念
  My thoughts are its thoughts.
  其洞乃吾洞
  Its holes are my holes.
  好的
  Yes.
  推特这个吧  推特鸟
  Tweet that,Tweety Bird.
  我只想跟你说
  Hey,I just wanted to tell you
  我是你的粉丝
  I'm a big fan.
  谢了
  Oh,thanks.
  你肯定被《星际迷航》的问题问得想吐了
  I'm sure you're probably sick of Star Trek questions,
  不过乌比?戈德堡  你有没那个啊
  but Whoopi Goldberg-- you ever hit that?
  啤酒啊
  Ah,beer.
  能让这个可怜害羞的印度男孩
  The magic elixir that can turn this poor,shy Indian boy
  成为耀眼人物的神奇药剂
  into the life of the party.
  好耶
  Oh,yeah.
  吃辣味奶酪薯条吗
  Chili cheese fry?
  好啊  我爱辣味奶酪薯条
  Yes. I love chili cheese fries.
  真的  你爱吃啊
  Really? You love them?
  是啊  怎么了
  Yeah,why?
  没事啊  只是很高兴听到
  No reason. I'm just glad to hear
  你对表达爱意毫无障碍
  you're comfortable saying you love something.
  你真的想现在谈这事儿吗
  Do you really want to get into this right now?
  谈啥事儿
  Get into what?
  你怎么会不爱吃辣味奶酪薯条呢
  Why wouldn't you love the chili cheese fries?
  这么多年你一直都在吃
  They've been in your life a long time.
  它们让你心情大好
  They make you happy.
  它们应该知道你对它们的爱
  They deserve to know.
  昨晚我只是被你吓到了
  Look,you just caught me by surprise last night.
  我不知道说什么好
  I didn't know what to say.
  好  到现在给你的思考时间够久了吧
  Okay,well,now you've had some time to think about it.
  那你想说什么
  So,what do you want to say?
  我不确定
  I'm not sure.
  你怎么会不确定
  How can you not be sure?
  在这谈论这事儿不太合适
  Okay,this isn't the place to have this conversation.
  对啊  合适的地方是在床上
  No,the place to have the conversation was in bed
  在我说了"我爱你"
  after I said,"I love you"
  你说"谢谢  晚安"之后
  and you said,"Thank you. Good night."
  别逼我  莱纳德
  Don't push it,Leonard.
  -我没逼你  -你逼我了
  - I am not pushing anything.  - You are.
  你没权利决定我什么时候准备好说"我爱你"
  You don't get to decide when I'm ready to say "I love you!"
  原来是过早的告白问题
  Ah,the premature "I love you."
  我猜的是过"早"的问题  算对吗
  I guessed "premature." Does that count?
  佩妮
  Penny.
  佩妮
  Penny.
  佩妮
  Penny.
  干嘛
  What?
  给你的
  This is for you.
  冰淇淋
  Ice cream?
  我通过研读连环画《凯西》[一部讲述女人生活的漫画]
  I've been familiarizing myself with female emotional crises.
  努力想要熟悉雌性生物的感情危机
  by studying the comic strip Cathy.
  她一沮丧就会说"日"  然后吃冰淇淋
  When she's upset,she says,"Ack!" and eats ice cream.
  日啊
  Ack!
  你要是只猫  我就给你带千层面了
  If you were a cat,I would have brought you a lasagna.
  是莱纳德让你来的吗
  Did Leonard send you over here?
  不  自从你昨晚突然离开
  No,we haven't spoken
  我们还没说过话
  since your abrupt departure last night
  害得我们昨天输给斯图尔特
  caused us to forfeit to Stuart
  和他那卑鄙邪恶的不法参赛者  威尔?惠顿
  and his dastardly ringer Wil Wheaton.
  为此我很抱歉
  Yeah,I'm sorry about that.
  我毫不自豪地承认昨天我是哭着睡着的
  I'm not too proud to admit that I cried myself to sleep.
  再次说声抱歉
  Again,I'm sorry.
  让我来告诉你吧
  And let me tell you,sleep did not
  有莱纳德在隔壁嘶吼摇滚歌手莫莉莎的歌
  come easily with Leonard in the next room
  你就很难睡着了
  singing along with Alanis Morrisette.
  你开玩笑吧
  You're kidding.
  不  很显然某位来大姨夫的也急需冰淇淋来解闷
  No. Clearly another woman in dire need of ice cream.
  好吧  谢尔顿
  All right,Sheldon,what part of this
  有没有什么安慰点的消息
  is supposed to make me feel better?
  关于这一点
  The part where I tell you
  我自行决定了来一场复赛
  I've engineered a rematch
  今晚重新对战斯图尔特他们
  with Stuart's team for tonight.
  亲爱的  我不知道
  Oh,honey,I don't know.
  现在和莱纳德在一起感觉怪怪的
  Things are a little weird with Leonard right now.
  你想让我把他踢出去吗
  You want me to remove him from the team?
  我是队长  我说了算
  I'm the captain. I can do that.
  不  没关系
  No,no,that's okay.
  我去和他谈谈  回来再找你吧
  Just let me talk to him,and I'll get back to you.
  你准备什么时候找他谈
  When are you going to talk to him?
  不知道
  I don't know.
  他在洗衣房  现在去正好
  He's in the laundry room now. Now would be a good time.
  我不去你就一直烦我烦到死对吧
  You're n gonna leave me alone until I do it,are you?
  哎呀  这还用问吗
  Oh,I think we both know the answer to that question.
  我觉得我们应该谈谈
  I think we should talk now.
  什么  不  没事
  Wha...? No,it's okay.
  我们不用谈  也没什么可谈
  We don't have to talk 'cause there's nothing to talk about.
  一切都好
  Everything's good.
  真的吗
  Really?
  那你生气不是因为
  So,you didn't get all snarky
  我对一碗辣味薯条说了句好话
  'cause I said something nice to a bowl of chili fries?
  好吧  也许我反应过激了
  All right,maybe I overreacted.
  我们俩感情上不太同步  那又如何
  So we're in two different places emotionally. So what?
  或许我比你快了一点  没关系
  And maybe I'm a little ahead of you. That's fine.
  其实很合理  面对现实
  In fact,it makes sense,'cause let's face it,
  我爱你比你爱我多了整整两年
  I've been in this relationship two years longer than you.
  莱纳德  你要知道我很在乎你
  Look,Leonard,you have to know how much I care about you.
  可我以前就是太早说"爱你"
  It's just that I've said the "L" word
  结果都不欢而散
  too soon before,and it didn't work out very well.
  是吗
  Really?
  不知道那是什么情形
  I wouldn't know what that's like.
  对不起
  I'm sorry.
  但你明白我的意思
  You know what I'm talking about,though.
  我明白
  Yeah,I do.
  我们和好了吗
  So,we're good?
  对  我就是这个意思
  Yes,that's what I'm telling you.
  我们很好  好得不得了
  We are good. We are great.
  太好了  栅栏已补  误会已清
  All right! Fence mended,problem swept under the rug.
  去打保龄球吧
  Time to bowl!
  对  我刚刚在偷听
  Yes,I was eavesdropping.
  因为赌注太大了
  There's a lot at stake here.
  注意  选手们
  Attention,all bowlers:
  我强制要求穿这个参加我们的复赛
  I've taken the liberty of having these made for our rematch.
  "卫斯理?柯洛夏斯"
  "The Wesley Crushers"?
  不是指卫斯理?柯洛夏斯
  No,not The Wesley Crushers.
  而是卫斯理碾碎者
  The Wesley Crushers.
  我不明白
  I don't get it.
  卫斯理?柯洛夏是
  Wesley Crusher was
  威尔?惠顿在《星际迷航》里扮演的角色
  Wil Wheaton's character on Star Trek.
  还是不明白
  Still don't get it.
  这是个极其巧妙的双关语
  It's a blindingly clever play on words.
  在他所饰演的角色名后面加个复数
  By appropriating his character's name and adding the S,
  暗示着我们将是彻底终结卫斯理的人
  we imply that we we'll be the crushers of Wesley.
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz3/289070.html