生活大爆炸第三季第十九集_3(在线收听) |
好吧 抱歉亲爱的 Okay,I'm sorry,honey,
但你这样写 看起来就好像有好多粉丝
but The Wesley Crushers sounds like a bunch of people
喜欢卫斯理?柯洛夏
who like Wesley Crusher.
不 再次强调 不是卫斯理?柯洛夏粉丝群
No! Again,it's not the Wesley Crushers.
而是卫斯理?柯洛夏终结者
It's the Wesley Crushers.
如果你想表示 你将彻底打败卫斯理
No,if you want it to mean you're crushing Wesley,
就该直接写 打倒卫斯理?柯洛夏
it'd be the Wesley Crushers.
听听你们说的什么胡话
Do you people even hear yourselves?
这不是什么卫斯理?柯洛夏斯
It's not The Wesley Crushers.
也不是卫斯理粉丝群
It's not The Wesley Crushers.
而是卫斯理终结者
It's The Wesley Crushers.
看哪
Hey,look.
他们那队是以我名字命名的
They named their team after me.
不 这才不是...
No,it's not the...
算了
Never mind.
好了 都清楚打赌内容和赌注了
So,we're all clear on the bet and the stakes?
当然 输的一方将接受公开羞辱
Oh,yes. The losers will be publicly humiliated
具体方式由胜者选定
in a fashion to be chosen by the victor.
告诉你 我准备让你们发表篇科学论文
FYI: I plan on having you publish a scientific paper
指Immanuel Velikovsky关于金星大气的假设
详细说明维利科夫斯基那荒谬的假设
expounding the discredited Velikovsky hypothesis.
再次唉哟
Ouch again.
你好 谢尔顿
Hey,Sheldon,
我只想告诉你
I just wanted you to know
我热切期盼着打得你一败涂地
that I'm really looking forward to wiping the floor with you.
真的吗
Oh,yes?
回应你之前 我先问你个问题
Well,before I respond,let me a you a question.
你妈妈保龄球打得好不好
Is your mother a good or poor bowler?
你先
After you.
不 你先
No,after you...
因为我们准备终结你 卫斯理
as we are currently crushing you,Wesley.
右边球道的选手先投 这是种习惯
It's customary for the player on the right-hand lane to bowl first.
好吧
All right.
只是种习惯 并非规则
It's a custom,not a rule.
我真鄙视你
I so loathe you.
就是这样 谢尔顿
That's right,Sheldon.
要学会接受社会阴暗面
Embrace the dark side.
你根本没权利跟我这么说
That's not even from your franchise!
我想让你知道
I,um,I want you to know that
即使我们是对立一方
even though we're on opposite sides,
我始终对你并无恶意
I,I bear you no ill will.
谢谢 斯图尔特 很高兴知道这点
Thank you,Stuart. It's nice to know.
对立双方的人
People from opposite sides
往往都关系非常好
often have good relationships.
比如 罗密欧与朱丽叶
You know,Romeo and Juliet...
《西区故事》里的托尼和玛利亚
Tony and Maria from West Side Story,
《阿凡达》里那个谁和那大蓝妞
what's-his-name and the big blue chick in Avatar.
我要去掷球了
I'm gonna bowl now.
人球合一 霍华德
Be the ball,Howard.
别烦我 谢尔顿
Leave me alone,Sheldon.
你没做到人球合一
You weren't the ball.
谢谢
Hey,thanks.
很好玩是吧
This is fun,huh?
对呀
Yeah.
很高兴我们能出来 来点体育锻炼
It's good that we got out and did something physical.
能分散下注意力
Gets us out of our heads.
人一旦纠结什么事
You get in your head,
很容易就会想多 钻牛角尖 心神不宁还烦恼
you start to overthink,overanalyze,obsess,you worry.
但今晚咱不这样
That's not what we're doing tonight.
今晚咱就专心玩保龄球
Tonight we're just throwing a ball at some pins.
对 就是这样
Yeah,that's right.
也许有一天 未来的某一天
and someday-- we don't know when--
你也会爱回我
maybe you'll love me back.
唔 该我了
Ooh,I'm up.
谢尔顿 谢尔顿 谢尔顿 加油
Shel-don! Shel-don! Shel-don! Shel-don!
不好意思
Excuse me.
真不知道你们是在为谁加油 我现在可是球哦
I don't know who you're chanting for as I am currently the ball.
球球 加油
The ball! The ball!
球球 加油
The ball! The ball! The ball! The ball!
感谢上帝
Thank you,Jesus!
我妈肯定会这么说
As my mother would say.
很高兴你跟你男友言归于好了
I'm glad you patched things up with your boyfriend.
是呀 我也是
Oh,yeah,me,too.
在你毫无准备的时候 面对突如其来的示爱
It's always tough when the "L" bomb gets dropped
一向都很难处理的
and you're not ready for it.
说来听听
Tell me about it.
我就跟这么个女孩约会过
I dated this one girl,
我跟她示爱的时候
and I told her that I loved her,
她说她还不确定[自己感情的归属]
and she said she wasn't sure.
然后跟我藕断丝连将近两年时间
And she strung me along for almost two years.
那实在太残忍了
It was brutal.
太遗憾了
Oh,I'm sorry.
谢谢安慰
Thanks.
宁愿她当场就跟我痛快分手
I wish she had just broken up with me right there,
长痛不如短痛
and put me out of my misery.
真的
Really?
对 那样反而好
Yeah,would have been kinder.
威尔 到你了
Wil,you're up.
该我了
Oh,that's me.
你刚让威尔?惠顿给你洗脑了
Did you let Wil Wheaton get in your head?
你在说什么呀
What are you talking about?
他是个魔鬼 最擅长邪恶的心理战
He's evil. He plays evil mind games.
他是不是跟你说他祖母去世了
Did he tell you his grandmother died?
参见S03E05 谢尔顿的悲惨受骗遭遇
没有
No!
他要是这么说 千万别信
Well,if he does,don't believe it.
他说不定就会骗你他祖母去世博同情
He's not above playing the dead meemaw card.
太棒了
Yes!
好好享受这一时的欢呼吧 威尔?惠顿
Enjoy the accolades now,Wil Wheaton,
但正如你在《星际迷航:下一代》那角色一样命运
but like your time on Star Trek: Next Generation,
你这种自鸣得意 注定只能是一时的
your smug self-satisfaction will be short-lived.
佩妮 该你了
Penny,you're up.
好了 记住 他奶奶还活着
All right,remember,his meemaw's alive
还有 人球合一
and be the ball.
好 明白
Yeah,I got it.
我们必须要打出个全中啊
We really need a strike here.
我知道
I know.
所以慢慢来 集中注意力
So just take your time and concentrate.
莱纳德 别再给我施压了
Leonard,stop pressuring me.
我没在给你施压
I'm not pressuring you.
你就是在 给我让开
Yeah,you are! Just back off!
好吧 抱歉
Okay,I'm sorry.
我这就闭嘴
I'll shut up.
我没想让你闭嘴
I didn't mean "shut up."
好 告诉我该怎么说 我照做就是了
Fine. Just tell me what to do,and I'll do it.
不
No...
莱纳德 这对你不公平 我很抱歉
This isn't fair to you,Leonard. I'm sorry.
等等 你这是去哪
Wait! Where are you going?
佩妮 快回来
Penny,come back!
我再给你买冰激凌
I'll get you ice cream!
别 让她走吧
No,let her go.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
她要是走了 就完啦
If she leaves,it's over!
我很确定 我们已经完了[情侣关系]
I'm pretty sure it's already over.
谢尔顿 运气不佳嘛
Tough luck,Sheldon.
是你干的 是不是
You did this,didn't you?
你真以为就为了赢一场保龄球比赛
Do you think I would really break up a couple
我会拆散一对情侣
just to win a bowling match?
不 我想不会吧
No,I suppose not.
很好 你就继续这么想吧
Good. Keep thinking that.
对的 我跟你说
Mm-hmm,mm-hmm,yeah,I'm telling you,
Match.com上的妞比eHarmony上的更好泡
the Match.com chicks are much looser than on eHarmony.
Match.com和eHarmony 均为婚恋交友网站
好了 我回头再打给你
You know,I-I gotta call you back.
我打赢了个赌 该验收成果了
I won a bet,and it's time to collect.
[分别为蝙蝠女侠 女超人 神奇女侠 猫女]
不知道你们感觉如何 我觉得自己无比强大
I don't know about you,but I feel empowered. |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shdbz/shdbz3/289074.html |