酒店英语口语就该这么说 第135期:解释账单 账单出错(在线收听

   解释账单

  第一项是附加费。
  A: Excuse me, what are items 1 and 5?
  这第一和第五项是什么,能给解释解释吗?
  B: The first item is the cover charge. You know that the main course was $ 7.8 not $ 6.8. so item 5 is the difference.
  可以,第一项是附加费。主菜是7.8美元,不是6.8美元,因此第五项是差价。
  同类问句:
  Oh, I see. But how could I be expected to know that?
  哦,明白了。不过,怎么能让我看懂呢?
  Sometimes it is a bit hard to follow. I am afraid.
  有时还真不易看懂。
  Could you kindly explain this to me? What is item 6?
  请给我解释一下,第六项是什么?
  The first item is the cover charge. Number 2 is the beer. Then your starts vegetables. The main course was 5 not 4, so item 6 is the difference.
  第一顶是附加费;第二项是啤酒钱,接着是第一道菜、主菜、和蔬菜钱, 主菜是5而不是4,故第六项是补差价。
  账单出错
  这90元是什么?
  A:900 Yuan. Why so much? (Checks the bill carefully) What's this 90 Yuan for?
  怎么这么多?(仔细查看账单)这90元是什么?
  B:That's for shrimp with fresh mushrooms.
  是蘑菇虾仁。
  同类问句:
  We didn't have shrimp with fresh mushrooms. Do you remember back?
  我们没要蘑菇虾仁,您不记得我让您把它撤走了吗?
  I'm awfully sorry, sir. There must be some mistake. I'll have it changed right away… Sorry to have kept you waiting sir. Would you mind checking it again?
  我十分抱歉,先生。一定是出锗了。我马上去改一下……对不起,让 您久等了,先生,您再核对一下好吗?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jdyyky/295895.html