英语口语常用短句 第8期(在线收听

   94.What's going on (around here)?

  (这里)发生了什么事?
  There's a crowd of people in front of the office.
  办公室门前有一群人。
  What's going on?
  发生什么事了?
  They are applying for the jobs we advertised in the newspaper.
  他们在申请我们在报纸广告上招聘的职位。
  95.Cut it out!
  住口!
  I hear you have a new car. I didn't know you were so rich.
  我听说你买了一辆新车,真不知道你居然那么有钱。
  Cut it out! Jack! You know how hard I worked to buy it.
  得了吧,杰克,你又不是没看见我为了买它工作得多么努力。
  96.Don't be gone (too) long.
  不要离开太久。
  I'm going to the post office to mail a letter.
  我要去邮局寄一封信。
  Don't be gone too long. We need your help here.
  不要去太久,我们这里还需要你的帮助。
  97.Don't hold your breath.
  期望值不要太高。
  When will consumer prices go down as a result of the strong yen?
  日元的坚挺什么时候才能使消费价格下降呢?
  Don't hold your breath.
  期望值不要太高啊。
  98.How do you spell...?
  怎样拼写......?
  Excuse me, Bob. How do you spell "although"?
  打扰一下,鲍勃,怎样拼写“although”这个单词?
  It's spelled a-l-t-h-o-u-g-h.
  这样拼:a-l-t-h-o-u-g-h。
  99.It's (all) up to you. /You name it.
  由你决定。你说得算。
  Do you think we should make an appointment first or just drop by?
  你觉得我们应该先约一下呢还是顺便走访一下?
  I don't know. It's all up to you.
  不知道,一切由你决定。
  100.if you don't mind.../If you don't mind!
  如果你不介意的话....../打扰了!
  Do you want me to get you anything while I'm at the stationery shop?
  我去文具店,你需要我帮你带点什么吗?
  If you don't mind, could you get me some paper clips?
  如果你不介意的话,帮我带几个纸夹好吗?
  101.(I'm) sorry to hear that.
  听到这个消息(我)很难过。
  My father passed away last week.
  我父亲上周去世了。
  I'm sorry to hear that. Please accept my condolences.
  听到这个消息我很遗憾,请接受我的哀悼。
  102.(The) same to you. /You too.
  你也一样。
  Good luck on your exams, Bob.
  祝你考好,鲍勃。
  Thanks, Mary. Same to you.
  谢谢你,玛丽。你也一样。
  103.Better late than never.
  迟到总比不到好。
  Hi, Walter. Sorry to keep you waiting.
  嗨,瓦特,不好意思让你久等了。
  No problem. Better late than never.
  不要紧。迟到总比不到好。
  104.(Don't) you wish!
  你想得倒好!
  I'm going to use the money from the lottery to buy a big house.
  我会用彩票中的奖金去买一所大房子。
  Ha! Don't you wish!
  哈!你想得倒好!
  105.Don't work too hard.
  不要太累了。
  Bye, Bill.
  再见,比尔。
  see ya. Don't work too hard.
  再见,工作不要太累了。
  Don't worry.
  别担心。
  106.Good enough.
  好极了。
  I'll call you as soon as I get off from work.
  我一下班就给你打电话。
  Good enough. Talk to you then.
  好的,到时再聊。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yykydj/296347.html