面试英语口语脱口而出 第103期:表示感谢(在线收听) |
1. I am calling to thank you for giving me the interview for the Sales Manager position yesterday. 昨天给了我面试销售经理一职的机会,我特地打电话向你表示感谢。
2. I am calling to thank you for selecting me to fill the opening.
我打电话是为了感谢你们选择我担任那个职务。
3. I am just calling to express my gratitude for having an interview with me the other day.
我打电话是为了感谢你前几天给我面试的机会。
4. I'll strive as much as possible to contribute to the firm.
我会尽最大努力为公司效力的。
5. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
期待你的回音。
6. I really enjoyed meeting with you.
我非常高兴和您见面。
7. You certainly made a good impression on me as well.
知也给我留下了非常好的印象。
8. It's thoughtful of you to call me again.
你能再次打电话,已经想得很周到了。
9, Thank you, if is very sweet of you.
非常感谢,你太貼心了。
10. We have all agreed unanimously that you are the right person.
我们一致认为你最合适。
Dialogue 1
对话1
A: I am calling to thank you for giving me the interview for the Sales Manager position yesterday.
A:昨天您给了我面试销售经理一 职的机会,我特意打电话向您感谢。
B: You are welcome, Mr. Sun.
B:不用客气,孙先生。
A: I really enjoyed meeting with you.
我是为昨天的面试向您表示谢 意的。
B: You certainly made a good impression on me as well.
你也给我留下了非常好的印象。
A: I am very interested in this position.
我对这个职位非常感兴趣。
B:We'll be making the decision by the end of this week and we'll contact you as soon as possible.
我们会在本周末作出决定,到时我们会尽快和你取得联系。
Dialogue 2
对话2
A: I am calling to say thank you for the interview yesterday.
我是为昨天的面试向您表示谢意的。
B: You are welcome. I am very impressed by your capability.
不用客气,你的能力给我留下 了深刻的印象。
A: Is there anything I should do?
我还需要做些什么吗?
B: No, nothing. It's thoughtful of you to call me again.
不用,你能再次打来电话,已 经想得很周到了。
A: Thank you. Please call me at any time if you have any questions.
谢激知,如果你有什么问题, 请随时打电话给我。
B: OK, I will.
好的,我会的。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kyms/297302.html |