酒店英语口语就该这么说 第140期:不能喝酒 推荐酒水(在线收听

   不能喝酒

  我一点也不能喝
  A: I don’t drink at all. Do you serve soft drinks?
  我一点也不能喝。你们有饮料吗?
  B: Of course, madam. But how about a non-alcoholic cocktail?
  当然有啦,女士。不过来点不含酒精的鸡尾酒怎么样?
  同类问句:
  I don't know what I want. I'm not really a drinker.
  我不知道我想要什么。我不能喝酒。
  Yes. Something non-alcoholic, please.
  再要点非酒类饮料。
  Fruit juice, a ginger ale or a mineral water?
  你要果汁、姜汁饮料还是矿泉水?
  A ginger ale please. Do you have any snacks?
  来一个姜汁伙料吧。有什么可以慢慢嚼的东西吗?
  推荐酒水
  尝尝我们的特制鸡尾酒怎么样?
  A:I don't believe we know that one. How about our special cocktail?
  我好像没听说我们这儿有这种酒。尝尝我们的特制鸡尾酒怎么样?
  B:That sounds good. How about you, Sally?
  不错。萨莉,你看怎么样?
  同类问句:
  Perhaps I could recommend our house wine.
  也许我可以向您推荐我们自制的酒。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jdyyky/298390.html