酒店英语口语就该这么说 第162期:按摩服务 稍等一下(在线收听) |
按摩服务 我想要按摩服务。
A: I want some massage service.
我想要按摩服务。
B:What kind of massage would you like: a body massage, a point massage, or a foot massage.
您想要什么按摩:全身按摩,穴位按摩,还是足底按摩?
同类问句:
What is a point massage?
什么是穴位按摩?
Point massage is a typical Chinese-style massage. According to Chinese medicinal theory, there are certain points all over one's body. These points are connected by a certain system within the body. Each point represents a certain body organ. For instance, this point on the leg represents the stomach. When the points are massaged, the corresponding organ will feel relaxed or better. if it is hurt.
穴位按摩是典型的中国式按摩。根据中医的理论,人的身体遍布了穴位。穴位在人的身体内部是由某 种系统连接着。每个穴位代表了身体的某个器官。比如,腿上的这个穴位代表了胃。当这个穴位被按
摩时,相应的器官就会感到放松,或如果感觉疼就能感到舒畅。
It sounds fantastic. Does it hurt?
听起来非常奇妙。按摩时痛吗?
It doesn't hurt. But, when the point is pressed, you might feel sore a little bit.
不痛。但是,当按摩穴位时,您会感到有点酸。
How much is point massage?
穴位按摩多少钱?
200 Yuan(RMB), 45 minutes.
人民币200元,45分钟。
稍等一下
请您在那边的沙发上的等好吗?
A: Hi, I want to have a perm.
你好,我要烫头发。
B: Would you please wait at the sofa over there? We will attend to you after we have finished with our other customers.
请您在那边的沙发上的等好吗?等我们给先来的顾客做完后,就会给您做。
同类问句:
I'm sorry, but would you mind waiting? We're awfully busy right now.
对不起,您介意等一下吗?我们现在正忙着。
No, of course not. Do you have today's newspaper or latest magazine?
不,当然不介意。你们有今天的报纸或者近期的杂志吗?
No. But you can watch TV, there's good performance on it.
没有。但您可以看看电视,有好节目呢。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jdyyky/299891.html |