职场英语口语急救包 第18期:谢绝职务(在线收听

   第18期:谢绝职务

  我想通知你可以来我们公司上班了。
  I would like to tell you that you could come to work for us.
  For example:
  A:I would like to tell you that you could come to work for us.
  我想通知你可以来我们公司上班了。
  B:I am sorry but I just accepted another offer that I feel is more suitable to my needs.
  很抱歉,我刚接受了一个我认为更符合我需要的工作。
  非常感谢贵公司的录用,但我不得不拒绝这份工作。
  I really appreciate your offer,but I must decline it.
  坦率地说,面试后我一直认为这个职位不适合我。
  Frankly speaking,I have been thinking that the position is not right for me after the interview.
  是什么让你改变了主意?
  What changed your mind?
  For example:
  A:What changed your mind?是什么让你改变了主意?
  B:I don't want to accept a position that I don't think I will be happy in.
  我不想接受一份我觉得不会让我快乐的工作。
  恐怕那不是我希望的工作。
  I'm afraid that's not the job I expect.
  I don't think that's the job I want.
  我需要考虑考虑。
  I need to think about it.
  Well, I need some more time to make a decision.
  嗯,这工作听起来有意思,但恐怕工资待遇不太好。
  Well,the work sounds interesting,but I'm afraid the pay is not so good.
  目前我们不需要打字员。
  We don't need a typist at present.
  在我未真正了解工作的要求之前,是不会接受那项工作的。
  I won't accept that job until I know exactly what it involves.
  我认为我们需要有更多经验的人来担任这个职位。
  I think we need someone with a little more experience to handle this job.
  我建议你先把英语会话学好然后才能到外资公司工作。
  I suggest you learn English conversation well before you try working in a foreign company.
  我公司没有什么空位子了。
  We haven't got any position.
  For example:
  A:I'm looking for a part-time job in the lab.
  我想在你们公司找份兼职工作。
  B:We haven't got any position.我公司没有什么空位子了。
  这种工作我恐怕没有什么经验。
  I'm afraid I haven't had any experience in just this sort work.
  你的专业跟这个工作不对口。
  Your field is out of the work.
  For example:
  A: Your field is out of the work.你的专业跟这个工作不对口。B:That's all right. I can try other companies.
  不要紧,我再到其他公司去找。
  我现在无法给你明确的答复。
  I can't say anything definite right now.
  definite(adj.)明确的,一定的
  我认为这无法接受。
  I don't think it's acceptable.
  我不得不说我要到其他地方试试了。
  I have to say I'll try another place.
  她是合格的,不过她的形象不适合这个职位。
  She is qualified,but she doesn't fit the profile.
  For example:
  A: How about the woman that just left my office?
  刚刚从我办公室离开的那位女士怎么样?
  B: She is qualified,but she doesn't fit the profile.
  她是合格的,不过她的形象不适合这个职位。
  我不想雇佣她。
  I didn't want to hire her.
  这表示你不接受这份工作吗?
  Is this a deaf breaker?
  For example:
  A: Is this a deal breaker?这表示你不接受这份工作吗?
  B: I'm afraid so.恐怕就是这样。
  你想加入我们吗?
  Would you want to join us?
  For example:
  A: Would you want to join us?你想加入我们吗?
  B: Thanks,but I'm very happy where I am.
  多谢,但是我很喜欢我现在的工作。
  我没有接受那个职位,因为工作地点离我家太远了。
  I didn't accept this position since the location is too far away from my house.
  far away隔得很远
  我已经接受了另一家公司的聘用。
  I have accepted the other offer.
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zckyjjb/301972.html