职场英语口语急救包 第40期:与上司沟通(在线收听) |
第40期:与上司沟通 你能帮我写一份招聘广告吗?
Could you write a recruitment advertising for me??
For example:
A:Could you write a recruitment advertising for me?
你能帮我写一份招聘广告吗?
B: What people are you seeking for?您想招什么样的人?
recruitment 招聘
王先生,我能和您谈谈吗?
I have a talk with you, Mr. Wang?
For example:
A: May I have a talk with you, Mr. Wang?王先生,我能和您谈谈吗?
B: Of course. What can I do for you?当然。你有什么事吗?
我已经在另一家公司找了份新工作。
I've found a new position at another company.
For example:
A: I've found a new position at another company.
我已经在另一家公司找了份新工作。
B: It's unexpected. I thought you were happy here.
这有点儿出乎意料。我原以为你在这里工作得很愉快。
您有什么特别的时间要求吗?
Do you have any particular time in mind?
你介意从头再说一遍细节吗?
Would you mind going over the details again from the beginning?
你找我有什么事吗?
What brings you here?
For example:
A: What brings you here?你找我有什么事吗?
B: I'd like to talk with you about my transfer.我想和你谈谈调换工作的事。
你是为工资一事而来吗?
Do you come for your pay?
For example:
A: Do you come for your pay?你是为工资一事而来吗?
B: Yes. I come here to demand a retroactive pay.
是的。我要求补发工资。
如果此事得不到合理的解决,我将寻求法律的保护。
If it can't be settled properly, I'll appeal to the law.
For example:
A: You must accept the fact, or you'll be fired.
你必须接受现实,否则就会被解雇。
B: If it can't be settled properly,111 appeal to the law.
如果此事得不到合理的解决,我将寻求法律的保护。
appeal to +名词呼吁,要求;诉诸 We appeal to the masses for support.
你说得有道理。
What you said makes sense.
For example:
A: I'm afraid I can't accomplish the task on time by myself.
恐怕靠我一个人无法按时完成任务。
B: What you said makes sense.你说得有道理。
我想有一次提升的机会。
I'd like to have a chance of advancement.
For example:
A: What can I do for you?你有什么事?
B: I've worked here as a typist for about two years, and I'd like to have a chance of advancement.
我在这里当打字员差不多有两年了,我想有一次提升的机会。
对这个客户的工作你做得很不错。
You did an excellent job on this account.
For example:
A: You did an excellent job on this account.
对这个客户的工作你做得很不错。
B: Thank you. It was a lot of hard word. But I'm glad I did it.
谢谢。那是很辛苦的工作。但我很高兴我成功了。
我想让你给我加薪。
I would like to ask you for a raise.
I need a raise.
For example:
A: I would like to ask you for a raise.我想让你给我加薪。
B: How much did you have in mind?你想要多少?
现在资金紧张。
Money is really tight right now.
能占用您几分钟时间吗?
Could you spare me a few minutes?
For example:
A: Gould you spare me a few minutes?能占用您几分钟时间吗?
B: Sorry, I'm expecting an important call.
对不起,我在等一个重要的电话。
spare抽出(时间);剩下;出让,让给
请写一份月底总结报告。
Please write a summary of our monthly report.
For example:
A: Please write a summary of our monthly report.
请写一份月底总结报告。
B: It's not my turn yet.还没有轮到我呢。
你希望我从什么地方开始呢?
Where would you like me to begin?
For example:
A: Where would you like me to begin?你希望我从什么地方开始呢?
B: Figure out the cost of the advertising campaign.
把广告费用计算一下。
我想知道我们每家商店上月的销售额是多少。
I need to know how many units our stores each sold last month.
For example:
A: I need to know how many units our stores each sold last month.
我想知道我们每家商店上月的销售额是多少。
B: I'll be able to get the figures in about ten minutes.
我可以在10分钟内把数字拿来。
公司重组报告你什么时候需要呢?
When do you need the report on company restructuring?
For example:
A: When do you need the report on company restructuring?
公司重组报告你什么时候需要呢?
B: By Friday at the latest.最迟星期五。
restructure 重组
让我好好考虑。
Let me sleep on it.
For example:
A: Would you consider a transfer to Shanghai?你愿意调去上海工作吗?
B: It's a sudden question. Let me sleep on it.
这个问题对我来讲挺突然,让我好好考虑。
sleep on把问题留待第二天解决
好吧,我洗耳恭听。
Well, I'm all ears.
For example:
A: I have a new plan to increase sales.我有一个新方案可以提高销售额。
B: Well, I'm all ears.好吧,我洗耳恭听。
我得打扰你一会儿。
I have to trouble you for a while.
For example:
A: I have to trouble you for a while.我得打扰你一会儿。
B: Give it to me straight.就直说吧。
2008年的计划做完了吗?
Have you finished your 2008 plan??
For example:
A: Have you finished your 2008 plan? 2008 年的计划做完了吗?
B: No. I'm not quite finished.我还没有完全写完。
我向你保证下次再也不会了。
I give you my word I won't do it again.
For example:
A: You make the same mistakes over and over again. Why?
你总是翻来覆去地犯同样的错,为什么?
B: I give you my word I won't do it again.我向你保证下次再也不会了。
你来决定吧。
You call the shots.
For example:
A: Should we go with the Number 1 marketing plan?
我们应该采纳1号市场计划吗?
B: Well, you're the boss. You call the shots.你是老板,你来决定吧。
我明白你的意思。
I catch your drift.
For example:
A: I don't like to be disturbed.我不希望被人打扰。
B: I catch your drift. I'll not let anyone in.
我明白了,我不会让任何人进来的。
catch the drift 了 解大意
那好,交给我办吧。
Well, put it in my hands.
For example:
A: No one seems to know how to handle the problem.
似乎没有人能处理这个问题。
B: Well, put it in my hands.那好,交给我办吧。
我们坦率地谈谈吧。
Let's have a hear-to-heart talk.
For example:
A: Let's have a hear-to-heart talk.我们坦率地谈谈吧。
B: I guess we should have a hear-to-heart talk. 我想我们也该认真谈谈。
我认为这个还有待完善。
I think it leaves much to be desired.
For example:
A: I think it leaves much to be desired.我认为这个还有待完善。
B: Oh,l see. I'll rewrite it.多谢,我会重写。
告诉我为什么。
Tell me why.
For example:
A: Tell me why.告诉我为什么。
B: I have concluded that my contributions here are not rewarded and my ideas are ignored.
我认为我为公司所作的贡献并没有得到相应的回报,同时我的意见也 没有得到公司的重视。
我想听听你的意见。
I would like to hear your opinion.
I'd like to listen to you.
For example:
A: I would like to hear your opinion.我想听听您的意见。
B: I think that point of view is too optimistic.我认为那个观点太乐观了。
我不能接受您的观点。
I can't accept your point of view.
For example:
A: Please listen to our opinion, too.请您也听听我们的意见。
B: I'm sorry, I can't accept your point of view.
很抱歉,我不能接受您的观点。
您可以澄清一下这个问题吗?
Could you please clarity the problem?
都怪我。
I'm to blame for that.
be to blame for应对……负责
Who is to blame for the accident?谁应对事故负责? |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zckyjjb/302120.html |