职场英语口语急救包 第53期:商务拜访(在线收听

   第53期:商务拜访

  对不起,请问这是纺织公司的办公室吗?
  Excuse me, is this the office of the Textile Corporation?
  For example:
  A: Excuse me, is this the office of the Textile Corporation?
  对不起,请问这是纺织公司的办公室吗?
  B: Yes, what can I do for you?是的,有什么事能帮您吗?
  我来自BBS贸易公司。
  I'm from BBS Trade Company.
  For example:
  A: I'm from BBS Trade Company.我来自 BBS 贸易公司。
  B: Welcome to our corporation. I'm in charge of the export business.
  欢迎光临我们公司。我负责出口业务。
  我是来与您探讨一下与贵公司建立业务关系的可能性的。
  I'm here do discuss the possibility of establishing business relations with your corporation.
  For example:
  A: I'm here do discuss the possibility of establishing business relations
  with your corporation.
  我是来与您探讨一下与贵公司建立业务关系的可能性的。
  B: We'd be very glad to do so.我们很高兴这样做。
  establish business relation 建立业务关系
  请问有何事?
  Is there anything I can help you with?
  For example:
  A: Is there anything I can help you with?请问有何事?
  B: I would like to see your general manager to introduce our new products.
  我要见你们总经理,介绍我们的新产品。
  我只是顺便来看看你。
  I just dropped in to say hello.
  For example:
  A: Hi,Mr. Henry! Come in,please.你好,亨利先生。里边请。
  B: I just dropped in to say hello.我只是顺便来看看你。
  drop in顺便拜访
  我希望不会耽误你的工作。
  I hope I'm not keeping you from your work.
  您不忙吗?
  Aren't you busy?
  For example:
  A: Aren't you busy? 您不忙吗?
  B: No, of course not. Come in, please.不,一点儿也不忙。请进。
  布莱克先生在家吗?
  Is Mr. Blake at home?
  Is Mr. Blake in?
  For example:
  A: Is Mr. Blake at home?布莱克先生在家吗?
  B: Yes, sir. He is in,是的,先生,他在。
  请问贵姓?
  Whom shall I announce?
  What name shall I say?
  你是想见张先生吗?
  Do you want to see Mr. Zhang?
  For example:
  A: Do you want to see Mr. Zhang?你是想见张先生吗?
  B: Yes, if he is free.是的,如果他有空的话。
  我有重要的事情谈。
  I've got something very important to talk about.
  我相信我们从前没见过面。
  I don't believe we've met before.
  For example:
  A: I don't believe we've met before.我相信我们从前没见过面。
  B: No, I don't think we have.是的,我想是没有。
  关于我们的业务,您建议我应该跟谁谈?
  Do you have any suggestions about whom I should speak with regarding sales?
  For example:
  A: Do you have any suggestions about whom I should speak with regarding sales?
  关于我们的业务,您建议我应该跟谁谈?
  B: Actually, the woman who does our purchasing is in a meeting now.
  事实上,帮我们做采购的那位女士正在开会。
  您一向好吗?
  How have you been?
  For example:
  A: How have you been? 您一向好吗?
  B: Fine,thanks. And you? 很好,谢谢。那您呢?
  看起来我们有很多共同之处。
  It seems that we have a lot in common.
  For example:
  A: It seems that we have a lot in common.看起来我们有很多共同之处。
  B: Yes. We should get together for lunch some time.
  是的。我们应该找个时间聚聚,一起吃午餐。
  in common共同之处
  要麻烦您时,我会记得您。
  I just might take you up on that.
  For example:
  A: If you need anything else,just let me know.
  如果您要什么的话,请告诉我。
  B: Thank you. I just might take you up on that.
  谢谢。要麻烦您时,我会记得您。
  我有一个很好的产品想要给您看一看。
  I have a very exciting new product to show you.
  您好。您看起来很面熟。
  Hello. You look familiar.
  For example:
  A: Hello. You look familiar.您好。您看起来很面熟。
  B: You do too! I'm Nancy Lin.您看起也很面熟!我是林南茜。
  您不用自我介绍。
  No need to introduce yourself.
  For example:
  A: Mr. Wang, I am BaiXue from NHK Television Station,
  王先生,我是NHK电视台的白雪。
  B: No need to introduce yourself. I watch you on TV all the time.
  您不用自我介绍。我在电视上经常看到您。
  他告诉过我您会来拜访。
  He told me you would be calling.
  For example:
  A: My name is Nancy Mr. Robert Wu referred me to you.
  我的名字是林南茜。是吴先生介绍我来的。
  B: Yes. He told me you would be calling.
  是的。他告诉过我您会来拜访。
  这个职务我刚接,所以我想来拜访,介绍自己。
  I just wanted to introduce myself since I am new in this position.
  For example:
  A: I just wanted to introduce myself since I am new in this position.
  这个职务我刚接,所以我想来拜访,介绍自己。
  B: Oh you're replacing Robert? 喔,您是接罗勃特的位置?
  我一直盼望着这次旅行,真感谢您的邀请。
  I have been looking forward to this trip. It's very good of you to invite me.
  欢迎光临。很高兴你们能来。
  Welcome. Glad you could make it.
  For example:
  A: Welcome. Glad you could make it.欢迎光临。很高兴你们能来。
  B: Thank you for asking us.谢谢你们的邀请。
  我想会见负责采购的人。
  I'd like to see the person in charge of purchasing.
  A: I'd like to see the person in charge of purchasing.
  我想会见负责采购的人。
  B: Good morning, I'm Paul Lennon, in charge of our Purchasing Section.
  早安,我叫保罗?蓝侬,负责本公司的采购部。
  in charge of 负责
  我可以留下这份小册子吗?
  Can I keep this brochure?
  For example:
  A: Can I keep this brochure?我可以留下这份小册子吗?
  B: Of course.当然可以。
  你们经营什么呢?
  What do you have?
  For example:
  A: What do you have? 你们经营什么呢?
  B: We specialize in power saws and drills.我们专门经营电锅和电钻。
  你带了样品来吗?
  Do you have any samples with you?
  For example:
  A: Do you have any samples with you?你带了样品来吗?
  B: Yes. Here you are.有的。这就是。
  sample 样品
  你说你从事的行业是什么?
  What did you say your line of business is?
  For example:
  A: What did you say your line of business is?
  你说你从事的行业是什么?
  B: Textiles.纺织品。
  你愿意看一下这个吗?
  Would you like to have a look at this one?
  A: Would you like to have a look at this one? 你愿意看一下这个吗?
  B: Yes, let me see what you have.好的,让我看一下你的货。
  我要告辞了。
  I must say good-bye.
  For example:
  A: I must say good-bye.我要告辞了。
  B: I will give you a call to follow up next week.
  下个星期我再跟您打个电话看看。
  我想什么时候去拜访你。
  I'd like to come and see you sometime. I'd like to come and visit you sometime.
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zckyjjb/302711.html