职场英语口语急救包 第58期:参加展会(在线收听) |
第58期:参加展会 When is the deadline for registration?
登记参展的期限是什么时候?
A:When is the deadline for registration?
A:登记参展的期限是什么时候?
B:It's in Beijing on March the 27th and 28th.
B:商展的时间是3月27日、28曰在纽约展出。
Where do I send the registration form that was in the paper,and the money?
报上的这个登记卡还有参展的钱,我要寄到什么地方呢?
A:Where do I send the registration form that was in the paper, and the money?
A:报上的这个登记卡还有参展的钱,我要寄到什么地方呢?
B: To the address that appears on the bottom of the form.
B:寄到表格底下的那个地址。
How large is the space that costs $ 100?
100美元的位子有多大?
A:How large is the space that costs $100?
A:100 美元的位子有多大?
B:It is 2x3,big enough for a small table.
B:大概是2尺长、3尺宽,足够放一个小桌子。
The signed copy reserving you a space will be notarized and then mailed to you.
预约参展位子的签名原件,会做公证后再寄给您。
A:The signed copy reserving you a space will be notarized and then mailed to you.
A:预约参展位子的签名原件,会做公证后再寄给您。
B:OK. My check should be arriving any day.
B:好的。我寄出的支票,你、们应该很快就会收到。
notarize(vt.)
证明,确认
Is there any way that we could have a spot in the middle somewhere?
有没有办法帮我们找一个较靠近中间的位子呢?
A:Is there any way that we could have a spot in the middle somewhere?
A:有没有办法帮我们找一个较靠近中间的位子呢?
B:Yes. They cost more,though.
B:可以。不过会比较贵。
Have we booked our site at the exhibition center?
我们在展览中心的场地预订好了吗?
A:Have we booked our site at the exhibition center?
A:我们在展览中心的场地预订好了吗?
B:Yes,we did that two weeks ago.
B:我们两个星期前就预订好了。
Do we have to construct the stands ourselves?
我们必须自己搭建展台吗?
A:Do we have to construct the stands ourselves?
A:我们必须自己搭建展台吗?
B:No,we hire a firm of contractors that specialize in this kind of work.
B:不,我们雇佣一家专门从事这项工作的承包商公司。
What sort of amenities are we thinking of?
我们考虑使用哪些设施?
amenities (n.)
(康乐)设施
Suppose someone turns up whose language none of us can speak?
假如出现有人说我们都不慷的语言怎么办?
A:Suppose someone turns up whose language none of us can speak?
A:假如出现有人说我们都不懂的语言怎么办?
B:In that case,we'll have to use the interpreting service at the center.
B:如果那样的话,我们就只好使用展览中心的翻译服务。
turn up( v.)
出现
How should we get people to come to our booth?
我们应怎样吸引客户到摊位来?
A:How should we get people to come to our booth?
A:我们应怎样吸引客户到摊位来?
B:We should have a presentation every thirty minutes.
B:我们应该每30分钟举办一个展示会。
Will you please tell us about the exhibit?
请你给我们讲一讲那件展品,好吗?
A:Will you please tell us about the exhibit?
A:请你给我们讲一讲那件展品,好吗?
B:The stand-attendant will show you the equipment in operation.
B:讲解员会给你们表演操作那套设备的。
I will be sending free samples to everyone that attended the trade show.
我会给每一个参观商品展览会的人寄免费样品。
A:I will be sending free samples to everyone that attended the trade show.
A:我会给每一个参观商品展览会的人寄免费样品。
B:That will be good. Then,I could see how it works for our sales.
B:那太好了,我可以看看是否能对我们的销售有所帮助。
Does it sell well?
销售好吗?
A:Does it sell well?
A:销售好吗?
B:Business activity is brisk,and the deals concluded at the fair exceed half a billion US dollars.
B:商业洽谈非常踊跃,成交额已超过5亿美元。
The pavilion is designed in traditional Chinese style.
展区按中国传统的风格设计。
pavilion(n.)
(供公共娱乐或展览等用的)轻便临时建筑;展台,展区
Relevant literature and publicity materials are supplied at the fair.
展览会上提供有关的资料和宣传品。
We hope that our exhibits can be disposed of locally after the fair comes to an end.
希望我们的展品在博览会后能在当地出售。
be disposed of
出售 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zckyjjb/302716.html |