职场英语口语急救包 第64期:还盘(在线收听

   第64期:还盘

  What about a good discount?
  给点儿折扣怎么样?
  A:What about a good discount?
  A:给点儿折扣怎么样?
  B:That’s 80%. How does that sound?
  B:80%,您看怎样?
  Couldn’t you make it 60%?
  难道不可以给60%吗?
  A:Couldn't you make it 60%?
  A:难道不可以给 60% 吗?
  B:80% 's the most I can do in the way of a quantity discount.
  B:数量折扣我们最多只能给80%。
  I can tell you at a glance that your prices are much too high.
  我一看这份价目单就要说,你们的价格太高了。
  A:I can tell you at a glance that your prices are much too high.
  A:我一看这份价目单就要说,你们的价格太高了。
  B:I'm surprised to hear you say that. You know that the cost of production has gone up in recent years.
  B:听您这么说我很吃惊,您知道近年来生产成本迅速上涨。
  We only ask that your prices be comparable to others.
  我们只要求你方的价格能和别人的价格差不多就行了。
  A:We only ask that your prices be comparable to others.
  A:我们只要求你方的价格能和别人的价格差不多就行了。
  B:In order to get the business done, we can consider making some concessions on our price.
  B:为了成交,我们可以考虑作些让步。
  The size of our order depends greatly on the prices.
  我们要订多少数量在很大程度上取决于价格。
  A:The size of our order depends greatly on the prices.
  A:我们要订多少数量在很大程度上取决于价格。
  B:All right. As I have said,if your order is large enough,we are ready to reduce our prices by 80 percent.
  B:好吧。正如我所说如果你们订货数量很大,我们准备减价80%。
  Can you give me a rough idea?
  能不能说一个大概的数字?
  A:Can you give me a rough idea?
  A:能不能说一个大概的数字?
  B:To conclude this deal,I'd say a reduction of at least 60% would help.
  B:为了促成交易,我认为大约给60%的折扣才行。
  How can you expect us to make a reduction to that extent?
  您怎么能要求我们给那么大的折扣?
  A:How can you expect us to make a reduction to that extent?
  A:您怎么能要求我们给那么大的折扣?
  B:Supply exceeds demand at present and this situation is likely to continue for a long time yet.
  B:目前情况供过于求,而且这种情况还要延续很长一段时间。
  Why don’t you call your home office and see what they will say?
  我建议您给你们公司领导打个电话,看看他们有什么意见。
  A:Why don't you call your home office and see what they will say?
  A:我建议您给你们公司领导打个电话,看看他们有什么意见。
  B:All right! will.
  B:好吧,我打电话问问。
  Could you provide some samples free of charge?
  能否免费提供一些样品?
  A:Could you provide some samples free of charge?
  A:能否免费提供一些样品?
  B:I’m sorry we can’t. But we can make a discount on the samples.
  B:很抱歉,不能免费,但可以打个折扣。
  Since your offer is quite reasonable,I can accept it here and now.
  既然你们的报价公平合理,我立刻接受。
  A:Since your offer is quite reasonable, I can accept it here and now.
  A:既然你们的报价公平合理,我立刻接受。
  B:I’m glad we have closed the business.
  B:很高兴我们做成了这笔生意。
  here and now
  立即
  We always quote our customers a fair price.
  我们总是给客户一个公道的价格。
  A:We always quote our customers a fair price.
  A:我们总是给客户一个公道的价格。
  B:Your price is 20% higher than that of last year.
  B:你们的价格比去年高了 20%。
  Your price is beyond our reach.
  贵方价格我方承受不起。
  A:Your price is beyond our reach.
  A:贵方价格我方承受不起。
  B:We can only make a reduction of $5 per ton in the price.
  B:我们最多只能在价格上每吨降5美元。
  Can we each make some concession?
  我们双方都做些让步行吗?
  A:Can we each make some concession?
  A:我们双方都做些让步行吗?
  B:If your order is big enough,we may reconsider our price.
  B:如果你们的订货量很大,我们会重新考虑我们的价格。
  concession(n.)
  让步
  Would you accept an 8% profit if we doubled the order?
  如果我们订货量加一倍,您能接受8%的利润吗?
  If you can accept 55 per unit,we have a deal.
  如果您可以接受55元,那就成交。
  A:If you can accept 55 per unit,we have a deal.
  A:如果您可以接受55元,那就成交。
  B:An invoice price of 55? I’ll have to talk it with my boss.
  B:指发票价格吗?我得和老板商量一下。
  What’s the quantity you have in mind?
  你们想买多少?
  A:What's the quantity you have in mind?
  A:你们想买多少?
  B:100 metric tons, ready shipment.
  B:100 公吨,即期装船。
  I’ll look into your request and let you know what we can do.
  我们将研究一下你们的需要,之后告诉你我们是否有办法。
  A:I'll look into your request and let you know what we can do.
  A:我们将研究一下你们的需要,之后告诉你我们是否有办法。
  B:A thousand and one thanks. An old friend is an old friend.
  B:太感谢你了。老朋友就是老朋友。
  You've got our catalogue and price-lists?
  你拿到了我们的商品目录和价格单了吗?
  A:You’ve got our catalogue and price-lists?
  A:你拿到了我们的商品目录和价格单了吗?
  B:Yes, you gave them to me yesterday and I studied carefully in the evening.
  B:是的,你们昨天就给我了,晚上我仔细地看了一遍。
  We hope you’ll give a special consideration.
  希望你们给予特殊考虑。
  A:We hope you'll give a special consideration.
  A:希望你们给予特殊考虑。
  B:OK. Let's meet half way.
  B:好吧。咱们各让一半。
  I hope that is a favorable one.
  我希望是个肯定的答复。
  A:I hope that is a favorable one.
  A:我希望是个肯定的答复。
  B:I hope so,too.
  B:我也希望如此。
  The price you offered is above previous prices.
  你方报价高于上次。
  A:The price you offered is above previous prices.
  A:你方报价高于上次。
  B:I’m sure you appreciate that the costs of production have gone up considerably recently.
  B:我想你肯定也注意到了,最近产品成本不断提高。
  We are ready to reduce the price by 4%.
  我们准备把价格降低4个百分点。
  A:We are ready to reduce the price by 4%.
  A:我们准备把价格降低4个百分点。
  B:We appreciate your making this concession for us.
  B:我们感谢你们所做的让步。
  I think the price is working against us.
  我认为这个价格对我们是行不通的。
  I'd say a reduction of 7 percent would help.
  我得说,打个 9.3 折才行。
  A:I'd say a reduction of 7 percent would help.
  A:我得说,打个 9.3 折才行。
  B:It is not possible for us to make any sales at this price.
  B:以这种价格我们不可能卖出任何产品。
  We want 6% off.
  我们希望打9.4折。
  A:We want 6% off.
  A:我们希望打9.4折。
  B:Let's meet each other half way.
  B:让我们折中一下。
  If we order this item in 5 days,may I get the same price as that of today?
  如果我们5天后订货,价格是否和今天的一样?
  We can't do more than 2% reduction
  我们最多只能降价2%。
  We may reconsider our price if your order is big enough.
  如果你们订量大,价格我们还可以考虑。
  Our price is without further discounts.
  我方的价格不再打折扣。
  What’s your counter offer?
  贵方的还盘是多少呢?
  A:What’s your counter offer?
  A:贵方的还盘是多少呢?
  B:Maybe 800 yuan per set is acceptable.
  B:也许每台800元人民币是可以接受的
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zckyjjb/302722.html