职场英语口语急救包 第66期:订购(在线收听

   第66期:订购

  When can we expect your confirmation of the order?
  您什么时候确认订单?
  A:When can we expect your confirmation of the order?
  A:您什么时候确认订单?
  B:As soon as I hear from Beijing,that will be either Friday or Saturday.
  B:我一收到北京的消息就办。不是星期五就是星期六。
  Can you arrange freight and insurance?
  你能安排货运和保险吗?
  A:Can you arrange freight and insurance?
  A:你能安排货运和保险吗?
  B:Yes,we can. But the fees are extra.
  B:可以,不过费用另算。
  Can you meet orders of over 1000 garments at one time?
  —次订货1000件以上,你们能满足吗?
  A:Can you meet orders of over 1000 garments at one time?
  A:一次订货1000件以上,你们能满足吗?
  B:No problem.
  B:没问题。
  I’ll place a trial order with you.
  I’ll send a trial order to you.
  我就向你公司试订一批货吧。
  A:I can promise you that.
  A:我保证做到。
  B:Good. I'll place a trial order with you.
  B:那好。我就向你公司试订一批货吧。
  trial (n.)
  试用,尝试
  We shall place an order with you in a few days.
  我公司大概几天后会下订单。
  A:We shall place an order with you in a few days.
  A:我公司大概几天后会下订单。
  B:I'm glad to hear that.
  B:很高兴听您这么说。
  We will send you a purchase order in one week.
  —个星期之内我会寄订单给你。
  A:We will send you a purchase order in one week.
  A:一个星期之内我会寄订单给你。
  B:Once we get your purchase order,we will begin preparing.
  B:保证没问题。我们一接到您的订单,就会备货。
  We now want to place an order with you.
  现在我们要向你们订货了。
  A:We now want to place an order with you.
  A:现在我们要向你们订货了。
  B:I will be happy to accept your order, and will get to work on it right away.
  B:我们很乐意接受您的订单,而且会立刻生产。
  What’s the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?
  你们订货的最低量是多少?
  A:What’s the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?
  A:你们订货的最低量是多少?
  B:Our minimum quantity of an order for this product is 20 cartons.
  B:订购我们这种产品的起订量为200箱。
  Can we make a change on order No. 2906?
  我们可以修改一下2906号的订单吗?
  A:Can we make a change on order No. 2906?
  A:我们可以修改一下2906号的订单吗?
  B:I'm afraid they’ve been sent already.
  B:抱歉,已经发货了。
  What amount of advance do you require?
  你们需要多少定金?
  A:What amount of advance do you require?
  A:你们需要多少定金?
  B:Two thousand dollars in advance as earnest money.
  B:先付2000美元作为定金。
  We want the first half to reach us within two months.
  我希望一半的货能在2个月内到达。
  A:We want the first half to reach us within two months.
  A:我希望一半的货能在2个月内到达。
  B:We ensure a timely delivery of the goods.
  B:我保证及时交货。
  We are in the market for a large number of air-conditioners.
  我们准备买大量的空调。
  A:We are in the market for a large number of air-conditioners.
  A:我们准备买大量的空调。
  B:We would appreciate it if you would like to deal with us.
  B:如果您同我们做生意,我们将不胜感激。
  We are inclined to place large orders with you.
  我们想向你发大量订单。
  A:We are inclined to place large orders with you.
  A:我们想向你发大量订单。
  B:We will see to it that our prices and qualities will never be surpassed.
  B:我们将保证我们的价格和质量不会有人超越。
  incline(v.)
  愿意;倾向于
  As things stand at present,they seem to take a wait and see attitude towards your offer.
  按照目前的情况来看,他们似乎在采取观望的态度。
  Please confirm that you can execute our order before the end of April.
  请确认贵方4月底以前执行该订单。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zckyjjb/302724.html