纸牌屋第一季 第2期:衰落的报刊新闻业(在线收听) |
I don't know if they will announce it before your board meeting. 难说他们会不会在你的董事会前宣布
Well, as long as I can say the donation is coming.
只要这笔捐款保证能拿到就行
As soon as it's official, Sancorp will write you the check.
一正式宣布,桑科公司就会给你支票
This is going to be a big year for us.
今年对我们将会是重要的一年
Community of what?
哪一个委员会
纸牌屋第一季.jpg
I would say immigration, banking or education, but...
我猜是移民,银行或者教育,但是...
None of my regular sources can confirm that.
但我常规的联络人都无法确认
Because...
那...
They don't know, or because they're not talking?
他们是不知道,还是不愿说
Because they don't know.
他们不知道
Keep at it, get me something.
继续查,挖点东西出来
Sorry, I'm so sorry Mr. Hammerschmidt.
对不起,真抱歉,汉默施密特先生
Zoe...
我是佐伊...
Barnes Right.
巴恩斯,嗯
Did it take him a year to remember your name?
他当年也过了一年才记住你是谁吗
Longer.
不止
Good morning, Lucas.
早上好,卢卡斯
What can I do for you, Zoe?
有什么事吗,佐伊
I am sick of the Fairfax county council.
我受不了费尔法克斯的郡议会了
You tell me everyday. Move me online.
你每天都这么说,让我做网络报道
My own blog.
让我开博客
First person, subjective, 500 words.
第一人称,主观视角,五百字篇幅
Not gonna happen. I'll go underground.
没门,我去挖掘秘密
backrooms, the urinals!
幕后消息,甚至去翻夜壶
I'll win over staff members on the Hill.
去争取国会的人
They need a place to vent.
他们也需要发泄
A gossip column? No. We'll lift the veil.
八卦专栏,不,是事实真相
What's really going on.
现在到底怎么回事
This is the Washington Herald, Zoe.
这里是《华盛顿先驱报》,佐伊
It's not...TMZ.
不是...名人消息网
Do you know how many people who watch TMZ?
你知道有多少人浏览名人消息网吗
I couldn't care less.
我一点也不关心
Which is why print journalism is dying.
所以报刊新闻业在衰落
Then it will die with dignity. At least with this paper.
那也不失体面,至少这份报纸是如此
You are stuck in the 20th century, Lucas,
你还活在20世纪吧,卢卡斯
you lack imagination.
缺乏想象力
Maybe so, but right now I don't need imagination,
也许吧,但我现在不需要想象力
I need copy.
我需要报道
Your nights and weekends are yours,
你自己的时间随意支配
I applaud whatever you want to do,
你想做什么我都没意见
as long as its not on my time.
但不能占用工作时间
You're telling me to go back to work? I am.
你是让我去干活儿吗,没错
What you're really telling me is to fuck off.
但你实际上是叫我滚蛋
I'm telling you both.
两者都有
It's Mr. Chapman already, from Provence Trust.
普罗旺斯基金的查普曼先生在等你
Hold my calls, Christina.
不要接进电话,克里斯蒂娜
Henry.
亨利
It's good to see you.
见到你真好
How long are you in town for? Just today.
到这儿几天了,今天刚来
What? You gotta come back down for the inauguration.
那你一定得来看就职典礼
I can hook you up.
我可以帮你联系一下
How about you hook me up with
不如帮我联系一下
the zoning laws you promised to get changed?
你答应会修改的分区法吧
We got 12 millions sitting in escrow
为了一块不能建房的空地
for an empty lot we can't build on.
我们一千二百万被托管
I know, but you gotta understand...
我知道,但你要明白
It's a local municipal issue.
这是地方政府的问题
I can't just pick up the phone...
我不能随便打个电话就...
You can't?
你不能了吗
Because that's not what you lead us to believe
你求我们捐款五万的时候
when you begged for 50 grand in donations.
可不是这么说的
Right, I...
嗯,我
Just one second.
稍等片刻
Christina, I said no calls,
克里斯蒂娜,我说了不要转接
not while I'm meeting with Mr. Chapman.
我和查普曼先生会面时不接电话
The Presidentelect?
当选总统
Do you mind? No, go ahead please.
你不介意吧,不,接吧
Put him trough Christina.
把电话接进来,克里斯蒂娜
Mr. Presidentelect?
当选总统先生
Thank you.
谢谢
Yes, we were pleased to win by double digits.
是的,我们很高兴以两位数优势胜出
Absolutely, anything you need.
当然,乐意效劳
I need you to put your long, wet, talented tongue
我需要你把你湿长灵活的舌头
between my tights
伸入我两腿之间
and make me squeal like Monica Lewin...
让我像莫妮卡·莱温斯基那样尖...
Me too.
我也是
Me too.
我也是
Okay, thank you, sir.
好的,谢谢您,先生
I'm so sorry...
非常抱歉
where were we?
刚才说到哪了
Walker...
沃克
what's he like?
他什么样
The Presidentelect running late?
当选总统迟到了吗
No, he couldn't make it. I'll brief him, though.
不,他来不了,我会跟他汇报的
Okay.
好的
This is the memo, I've drafted,
这是我起草的备忘录
on our Middle East policy we've been developing.
关于我们在商讨的中东政策
Now, I want to borrow from Reagan.
我想借用里根的说法
I'd like to coin the phrase "Trickledown diplomacy".
造个新词,叫"滴入式外交" |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zpwdyj/zpwdy/304479.html |