权力的游戏 第1集:凛冬将至1(在线收听) |
What do you expect? They're savages.
他们是野人 还能怎么样
One lot steals a goat from another lot
这伙顺手牵了那伙的山羊
before you know it they're ripping each other to pieces.
你还没反应过来 已经杀得碎尸满地了
I've never seen wildlings do a thing like this.
我没见过野人会做这种事
I never seen a thing like this not ever in my life.
活到现在都没见过这种场面
How close did you get? Close as any man would.
你离得多远 不能再近了
权力的游戏02.jpg
We should head back to the wall.
我们应该返回长城
Do the dead frighten you?
死人吓着你了吗
Our orders were to track the wildlings.
我们受命追查野人行踪
We tracked them. They won't trouble us no more.
已完成任务 现在野人不会骚扰我们了
You don't think he'll ask us how they died?
你以为他不会追问野人的死因吗
Get back on your horse.
去牵马
Whatever did it to them could do it to us.
不管是什么杀了野人 也可能杀死我们
They even killed the children.
那些家伙连孩童都没放过
It's a good thing we're not children.
值得庆幸 你我皆非孩童
You want to run away south run away.
你想往南逃 尽管去吧
Of course they will behead you as a deserter
到时自然要被当作逃兵砍头
if I don't catch you first.
还要看你能否先过我这一关
Get back on your horse.
快去牵马
I won't say it again.
我说最后一次
Your dead men seem to have moved camp.
看来你说的那些死人转移阵地了呀
They were here.
刚才就在这里
See where they went.
瞧瞧他们去哪儿了
What is it?
那是什么? |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyx/310591.html |