权力的游戏 第1集:凛冬将至5(在线收听

   You will train them yourselves.

  你们得亲自训练它们
  You will feed them yourselves.
  亲自喂养他们
  And if they die you will bury them yourselves.
  如果小狼夭折 你们也要亲手埋葬它们
  What about you?
  你怎么办
  I'm not a Stark.
  我并非史塔克家族的一员
  Get on.
  走吧
  What is it?
  这是什么
  The runt of the litter... That one's yours Snow.
  雪诺啊 此为窝中劣种 非你莫属
  君 临
  As your brother I feel it's my duty to warn you:
  身为弟弟 我觉得有义务提醒你
  权力的游戏03.jpg
  you worry too much. It's starting to show.
  你思虑太重 要添皱纹的
  And you never worry about anything.
  而你从不为任何事忧虑
  When we were seven and you jumped off the cliffs at Casterly Rock
  我们七岁那年你就敢跳凯岩城的悬崖
  100 foot drop into the water
  崖顶离水面足足一百尺
  and you were never afraid.
  而你毫不畏惧
  There was nothing to be afraid of until you told father.
  如果你不告诉父亲 本来就没什么可怕的
  "We're Lannisters.
  "我们是兰尼斯特
  Lannisters don't act like fools."
  兰尼斯特家不可有愚行"
  What if Jon Arryn told someone?
  如果琼恩?艾林已经告诉别人了呢
  But who would he tell?
  他能告诉谁
  My husband. If he told the king both our heads
  我丈夫 如果他告诉了国王
  would be skewered on the city gates by now.
  你我的头颅现在已经挂在城门口了
  Whatever Jon Arryn knew or didn't know it died with him.
  不管琼恩?艾林知晓何事 都会带进坟墓了
  And Robert will choose a new Hand of the King...
  劳勃会选一位新首相
  someone to do his job
  代他处理政务
  while he's off fucking boars and hunting whores...
  好让他继续操野猪猎妓女
  Or is it the other way around?
  我没说反吧
  And life will go on.
  生活会继续
  You should be the Hand of the King.
  当首相的应该是你才对
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyx/310595.html