打工姐妹花第一季 第4期:带卡洛琳回家(在线收听

   We split the tips. Give me yours.

  小费均分 把你的拿来
  You did better than I thought you would.
  比我预计的好多了
  Listen tonight I thought of a way
  我刚想到了一个
  we could make some extra money.
  赚外快的办法
  They've totally underestimated the price
  那些红丝绒蛋糕
  point on those red velvet cupcakes.
  定价实在低的离谱
  In Manhattan the asking price is at least seven
  在曼哈顿这至少卖七块
  so we could sell them for seven and then pocket the difference.
  我们就卖七块 赚价差中饱私囊
  Nothing about that sounds wrong to you?
  难道你不觉得有什么不对吗
  It's not our fault that the idiot who makes the cupcakes
  做蛋糕的傻子定价这么低
  doesn't know their worth.
  又不是我们的错
  I'm the idiot who makes the cupcakes.
  我就是做蛋糕的那傻子
  New information.
  我才知道嘛
  That's stupid.
  这肯定不行
  No one would pay $7 for one of my cupcakes.
  谁会花七块买我的蛋糕啊
  Really? 'Cause...
  你确定吗 看这...
  Well at least we know you're not adopted.
  果然有遗传你爸弄钱的基因啊
  So how'd you even end up in Brooklyn?
  你怎么会沦落到来布鲁克林打工
  Oh I went on monster.com.
  我去招工网站
  Typed in "place where nobody
  输入 上东区的人(富人区)
  from the Upper East Side would ever go ever"
  这辈子绝对不会去的地方
  and this diner came up.
  就出现这家店了
  You can't wear a fancy leather jacket outside
  这里治安差 穿高级皮衣
  in this neighborhood.
  铁定会被抢
  You have to turn it inside out.
  反着穿 露出丑的那面
  Fur. Cool. Turn it back.
  皮草 算了 再翻回来吧
  So where do you live?
  你住哪儿呀
  Our townhouse was taken and bolted up by the bank so...
  我家大宅被银行没收查封了
  Is this where I'm supposed to feel sorry for you?
  我需要表达一下同情吗
  I mean I don't want you to
  我是不想逼你啦
  but just so you know a well adjusted person would.
  不过正常的好人都会同情的
  I'm dead inside.
  我是没同情心的坏人
  You make that pretty obvious.
  是人都看得出来
  Anyway I'm just gonna stay in the city with a friend.
  好吧 我要去市中心的朋友家了
  I live a couple of blocks that way.
  我就住附近
  I'd walk you to the subway
  我照理该陪你走去地铁站的
  it's just that I don't want to.
  不过我真的没这么好心
  Got it.
  完全理解
  Okay.
  就这样吧
  带卡洛琳回家
  Robbie!
  罗比
  Why is the music so loud?
  放这么大声干嘛呢
  It's 3:00 in the morning.
  现在都凌晨三点了
  I'm sorry.
  对不起嘛
  It's cool. So what are you doin'?
  原谅你吧 你们在干嘛呢
  The band's practicing.
  乐队在练习呢
  But you're not playing any instruments.
  怎么没看到乐器呢
  Yeah that's how we practice.
  这是我们独门秘技
  We like listen to other good music
  听着别人的音乐
  and play it in our head.
  然后在自己脑海演练
  It's like the secret.
  这好比不能弹的秘密
  Well I have a secret for you guys.
  是吗 我也有个秘密要跟你们说
  Get out!
  给我滚出去
  Uh you guys better go. We should go.
  伙计们先走吧 好的
  Sorry guys I still have to make the cupcakes.
  抱歉了 我还得做小蛋糕呢
  Cupcakes? For why? You can just buy 'em at the store.
  干嘛自己做 去店里买一个不就得了
  You can do that in the morning babe come to bed.
  起来再做吧 宝贝 现在是滚床单时间
  No I can't. I have to be in the city by 10:00.
  不行 我明早十点要到市中心
  Fine. You can have three minutes.
  好吧 给你三分钟
  Fine you can have eight one for each ab.
  好吧 看在八块腹肌的份上 给你八分钟
  Stand clear of the closing doors.
  关门请注意
  Well I can cross that off my bucket list.
  太好了 死前心愿又完成了一样
  I have a taser!
  我有电击棒
  Oh my God.
  天啊
  I am so sorry.
  真是万分抱歉
  I didn't think it would hurt so much. It's pink.
  我以为这只是粉红小电棒
  It didn't feel pink.
  我都要被电成炭粉了
  I didn't know it was you.
  我刚真不知道是你
  I thought I was being raped.
  我还以为自己被人强奸了呢
  That's not what rape feels like.
  摸你的手算个屁强奸啊
  Did you... did you sleep on the subway?
  昨晚...你是在地铁上睡的吗
  I had nowhere else to go
  我没地可去
  and I'm too afraid to sleep outside on the street.
  又不敢睡大街上
  God you're spoiled.
  天啊 还真是娇生惯养
  Next stop Greenpoint.
  下一站 格林中心
  Ugh get your stuff come on!
  快拿好你的行李
  I'll take you to my place but hurry.
  我带你去我家吧 快点
  Cause I have to be in the city in 30 minutes.
  我要三十分钟内赶回市中心
  Call me.
  要打给我哦
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/310865.html