打工姐妹花第一季 第7期:产生好感(在线收听) |
Yo yo. Look at that. 快看快看
That girl is workin' harder than Stephen Hawking
那妞儿干起活来比史蒂芬·霍金
tryin' to put in a pair of cufflinks.
扣袖口还努力呢
Here let me help you with that.
来 我来帮你
I don't need any help.
我不要人帮
Everyone needs help sometimes.
每个人都有需要帮忙的时候
This isn't what I ordered.
你们上错菜了
This is Caroline.
她叫卡洛琳
She may have gotten your order wrong
她可能会下错单
but she does get some things right.
但她起码有些事情没做错
Thank you.
谢谢
No thank you.
不 是我要谢谢你
What'd you see in that guy anyway?
你到底看上那家伙哪点
He had these muscle thingies.
他这里的肌肉不错
Ohthose things? Yeah.
那里呀 是啊
I don't know what those are called
我不知道那里怎么叫
but they make smart girls stupid.
但是好女孩看了就会意乱情迷
Max!
麦克斯
I thought your tight ass wasn't coming in tonight
还以为今晚见不到你的小翘臀呢
and my heart broke in half.
我的心都快碎了
You know what Oleg?
奥列格
I needed that.
这话我爱听
打工姐妹花第一季
So I...
如果
I need a roommate if you wanna crash.
你要找地方住的话 咱俩可以当室友
Not gonna lie the subway's cleaner than your couch.
真不是我说 地铁都比你家干净
I just felt myself starting to like you.
我好像对你有些好感了
Really? Because I really feel like we could...
真的吗 我真觉得我们可...
I knew that wouldn't last.
我就知道纯属错觉
Come on.
走吧
Tomorrow we can go into the city
明天我们去市里
and get the rest of your stuff.
把你剩下的东西搬回来
Everything's locked up.
全部都锁起来了
What you have nothing that you care about that we can get?
没有一样你喜欢的东西是可以拿回来的吗
Well there is one thing.
好像还真有一样
The weirdest thing is that nobody stopped us.
居然没人拦我们 真是奇了怪了
I'm gonna save a fortune
把它养在这里
keeping him here instead of in the stables.
比养在马厩里省钱多了
When did you put this whole horse in my yard thing together?
什么时候想到这养马大计的
I can't help it.
这就是我
I see an opportunity and I make it happen
只要有机可乘 我绝不让它溜走
like with your cupcakes.
比如你的纸杯蛋糕
Like what with my cupcakes?
关我的小蛋糕啥事
Ready? To open a bake shop
听好了 开一家蛋糕店
all we need is 250 grand start up money
只需要二十五万启动资金来
for the real estate and the basic equipment...
租店面 和买一些基本设备
Yeah. Oh.
是嘛
250 grandthat's all? Yeah.
二十五万就够了吗 对
Did freakin' Chestnut here kick you in the head
我去星巴克的时候
while I was in Starbucks?
你的脑子让栗宝给踢了吗
Hear me out.
听我说完
If we both worked two jobs
要是我们两人同时打两份工
and made $2000 a week
一周进账两千块
we could open a cupcake business in a little over a year.
我们就可以在一年后开蛋糕店了
In the past two days we've made $387
过去两天我们赚了三百八十七块
and that's a good start.
这是个不错的开始
We can make extra money at other jobs
我们还能兼职别的工作赚外快呀
like publicists advertising executives...
比如做公关 广告行政
janitors drug mules.
看门 运毒
We really need to work on your self esteem.
看来得先提升你的自尊
So...
所以说
You cupcakes me business background
你的美味小蛋糕 加上我的商科背景
us success. What do you think?
我们就等于成功 怎样
I think you have a horse.
你还有匹马
I think we have a horse.
是我们有匹马
Don't get attached.
不要爱上我 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/310868.html |