打工姐妹花第一季 第11期:金发女惨变屎奈尔(在线收听

   Morning!

  早安
  It's a beautiful day.
  真是美好的一天
  These shades belong down.
  这些帘子的职责就是遮挡阳光
  From now on think of me as a vampire
  从现在开始 把我当作
  without all the annoying marketing.
  不用看我行销的吸血鬼
  Bad news.
  坏消息
  A pipe broke in the street so the water's off.
  这街的水管坏了 所以今天断水
  Good news when I went out to get us two coffees
  好消息是 我出去给咱俩买咖啡时
  I spoke to Juan and Javier two city workers.
  两个市政工人 胡安和哈维尔告诉我
  And they assured me the water'll be on no later than 3:00.
  最晚下午三点 就会恢复供水
  I also stopped at the health food store
  我还去健康食品店
  and got us a fresh squeezed juice to split.
  给咱俩买了一杯鲜榨果汁来分着喝
  It's ginger apple strawberry.
  是生姜苹果草莓味的哦
  That was the name of the hooker
  这屋子上一位租客的
  who had this apartment before me.
  卖淫艺名就是这个
  What is this?
  这是什么
  From me.
  我给你的
  It says "Thanks for letting me sleep in your bed last night."
  上面写道 谢谢昨晚让我睡你的床
  I prefer my usual cash on the bedside table.
  在我床头柜上留点钱 我会更喜欢
  打工姐妹花第一季
  When I went to the cute coffee place
  我在那家可爱的咖啡店时
  I spoke to the counter girl Nabulangi
  我跟柜台的女孩 娜不浪鸡聊了会儿
  If someone named Nabulangi is making an appearance
  听以名叫娜不浪鸡的人开场的事情
  in the first sentence I have to sit down.
  请容我坐好再听
  And she said her manager'll be in at 11:00.
  她说她的经理十一点会来店里
  So I thought I'd chanel it up
  所以我想我得换上香奈儿
  walk on over there
  然后美美地走到那儿
  introduce myself and your fabulous cupcakes.
  介绍自己和你美味的小蛋糕
  That's exactly what I was gonna do.
  我"真"的有打算这么做呢
  I'm just gonna go say good bye to Chestnut and get going.
  我去跟栗宝道个别就走
  You know having only one cute outfit
  跟你说哦 只有一件见得人的衣服
  takes hours off getting dressed.
  省了好几个小时的挑衣时间呢
  Oh. That is a lot of fresh Brooklyn.
  哇 外面好多新出炉的"布鲁克林"
  Morning Chestnut.
  早安 栗宝
  It's a beautiful
  今天真是美好的...
  No. Way.
  不会吧
  Look Chanel Number Two.
  哇 屎奈儿
  Tell me it's mud.
  告诉我 这是泥
  T tell me it's mud.
  快告诉我 这是泥
  It's mud?
  不是屎吗
  What is that?
  这是什么
  A carrot?
  胡萝卜吗
  There's carrots in the mud?
  泥里怎么会有胡萝卜
  There's no water.
  没水
  Oh get it off me please.
  帮我弄掉 拜托
  Please do something.
  帮帮我
  Just get it off me get it off me.
  快帮我弄掉 帮我弄干净
  Stop!
  住手
  This is dry clean only.
  这衣服只能干洗
  Max please please take me somewhere they have a hot shower
  麦克斯 拜托 带我去洗个热水澡吧
  I beg of you.
  我求您了
  Calm down it's just mud.
  冷静 不过是泥而已
  Max please
  麦克斯 求你了
  Don't touch me!
  别碰我
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/310920.html