打工姐妹花第一季 第12期:借用洗澡间(在线收听

   Thank you so much for taking me to shower

  你带我来你兼职的地方洗澡
  at your babysitting job.
  我感激不尽
  Well I didn't have much of a choice.
  我也是被逼无奈
  You pulled the pillow knife on me.
  你都拿枕头刀来威胁我了
  I'll just introduce myself to your boss
  我会向主人介绍自己
  and tell her what happened.
  并说明情况
  Look I don't want Peach to know you were here.
  我不想让琵琪知道我带你过来
  This is a job. Not a meet and greet.
  这是工作 不是什么见面会
  Got it.
  明白
  打工姐妹花第一季
  You get in there you take a five minute shower
  我带你进去 给你五分钟时间洗澡
  clean it up and go.
  整理干净就马上走人
  Fine I'll hide in the hallway till she's gone.
  好 我先躲走廊 等她走了再进去
  No need just follow me in.
  没必要 跟着我进来就行
  She never really looks at me.
  她从来不正眼看我
  Morning!
  早安
  Hi Max.
  早啊 麦克斯
  Go!
  快去
  Hey Peach.
  琵琪
  Uh hair and makeup.
  梳妆打扮
  What's the big occasion?
  要出席什么场合吗
  Pilates.
  去练普拉提
  Max good news.
  麦克斯 好消息
  They found a way to make diamonds more sparkly?
  人们发明了能让钻石更闪耀的方法吗
  I got Brad and Angelina a playdate
  我帮布莱德和安洁莉娜找到玩伴了
  with another set of twins in the building.
  是楼里的另一对双胞胎
  It starts in five minutes.
  五分钟后见面
  Cool what are their names?
  不错 他们叫什么
  6B.
  六楼B座
  Bye bye Brangelina.
  再见 布莱洁莉娜
  Mommy loves you.
  妈咪爱你们
  Guys? Before you leave
  伙计们 走之前
  stop at this one.
  顺便帮整整这个
  Angelina could use a little help.
  帮安洁莉娜整一下
  Contour that neck she's a fatty.
  拿粉修修脖子吧 她太肥了
  Peach come on that's baby fat.
  琵琪 拜托 婴儿肥很正常吧
  Still kids can be cruel.
  可人家的孩子也是会以貌取人的呀
  Don't you listen to your mommy Angelina.
  别听你妈咪瞎说 安洁莉娜
  She never eats.
  她自己老不吃东西
  Oh no she doesn't.
  对啊 她自己不吃东西
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/310921.html