打工姐妹花第一季 第14期:和好如初(在线收听) |
Max... 麦克斯
Are you up?
你醒着吗
Max are you mad?
麦克斯 你生气啦
Are you up and mad?
你醒着生气呢
No and yes.
不 是
Oh your bed's so soft.
你的床好软啊
That's my boob.
那是我的胸
I know I moved out but I came back.
我是搬走了 但我又回来了
I took the rest of our dead dream money
我把咱们死去梦想的余钱拿走了
and bought some cocktails for myself and some people.
然后买了几杯鸡尾酒给自己和其他人
And myself.
和自己
Did you bring me back any of those?
那你有外带给我吗
'Cause I can't listen to this sober.
不先喝醉我听不下你念叨
Max...
麦克斯
I have nothing.
我一无所有
I really need the cupcake business.
我真的很需要这个蛋糕事业
I can be different.
我会改的
No you can't.
不 你不会
No I can't.
嗯 我不会
But I can be better.
但我可以进步一点
Please?
求你了
Please let's do this.
求你了 咱们放手去做吧
打工姐妹花第一季
I know you have a fear of success.
我知道你对成功有恐惧
You do because no one ever believed in your dreams.
你之所以这样 是因为没人相信你的梦想
But I believe in your dreams.
但我相信
We have a dream.
我们有个梦想
God you are so drunk.
天啊 你好醉
So you probably won't even remember this.
所以你估计不会记得这段话
I'm sorry I said that stuff about your father.
抱歉我这么说你父亲
Did you hear me?
你听见了吗
Max are you up?
麦克斯 你醒着呢吗
Hey do you have any more of those poor people chips?
你还有那个穷人吃的薯片吗
What's up Hangover three?
起床啦 宿醉第三集
Why are these up?
为什么把帘子拉起来
I thought we were vampires.
我们不是吸血鬼吗
Here I took the rest of last night's cupcake money
给 我拿昨晚卖小蛋糕的余钱
and brought you a coffee and a fresh juice.
给你买了一杯咖啡和一杯鲜榨果汁
Which means that after two days in business
也就是说 做了两天生意
we are $23 down from where we were.
我们还亏了二十三块钱
So we're still building our cupcake business?
所以我们还继续进行我们的小蛋糕事业吗
Sure.
当然
All we need is how much?
我们一共只需要多钱来着
$250000.
二十五万
Which is awesome.
真是高"贵"的梦想啊
Max I'm sorry I crossed all those boundaries.
麦克斯 抱歉 我多管闲事了
It's cool.
没关系
Me and drunk Caroline worked it all out.
我已经和醉鬼卡洛琳协调好了
In fact...
事实上
She signed this paper.
她还签了这份协议
"I drunk Caroline am a..."
我 醉鬼卡洛琳 是
What's that word?
这是什么词
Punk ass ho.
臭显摆骚货
Thanks.
谢谢
"I drunk Caroline am a punk ass ho.
我 醉鬼卡洛琳 是个臭显摆骚货
I promise to keep my big mouth shut
我保证以后不多嘴
"and replace all of Max's poor people chips.
并帮麦克斯补回吃掉的穷人薯片
I will no longer meddle in her relation chips."
我以后再也不干预她的恋"青"
You laughed about that until you threw up.
在你狂吐之前 曾对此大笑不已
Oh and if you're wondering
我猜你心中可能有疑问
no the puke stains will not void this contract.
请放心 呕吐污渍不会让这份合同失效
God!
天啊
I forgot again that we have a horse.
我又忘了我们还有匹马
Max get him out of here.
麦克斯 快把他弄出去
He doesn't know I'm a waitress.
他还不知道我是个服务生
Chestnut.
栗宝
He is a champion.
他果然是匹冠军马
he learned that a lot faster than you did.
学东西比你快多了,真有慧根 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/311126.html |