打工姐妹花第一季 第17期:二手店淘宝遇奇葩(1)(在线收听) |
The Goodwill? 善心二手店
Welcome to my place!
欢迎来到我的地盘
We're shopping at the Goodwill?
你居然带我来买二手货
You led me to believe we were real shopping.
我还真以为你要带我去买好货呢
I know.
我猜到了
I couldn't wait to see your face when you saw this place.
我就想看你来到这家店时的表情
Do the face again.
再做一次
I love it!
爽死我了
Okay what's that smell?
好吧 这是什么味儿
It's gonna be your smell from now on.
这股穷酸味以后就是你的味儿
Now pay attention I know where the good stuff is.
听好了 我告诉你好货在哪
I know where the good stuff is.
我知道好货在哪里
Madison and 57th.
在麦迪逊大街和五七街那儿高档店街
Follow me.
跟我来
二手店淘宝遇奇葩
Clever bitches hide stuff they want to come back and buy
心机女会把心头好藏起来 等回头再买
'cause sometimes they don't have $3 to buy it at the time.
因为有时她们连三块钱都没有
Who doesn't have $3?
谁会没有三块钱啊
You.
比如你呀
Last week I hid a dope vintage blazer
上周我把一件超帅的复古外套
in the back of a nightstand and
藏到柜子后面的抽屉里
Six bucks clever bitch. Bang bang!
六块钱 心机女 手到擒来
All right well we're here. I'm gonna make the best of it
好吧 既然都来了 我就好好淘淘吧
but first I need a basket without a sno cone in it.
不过得先找个没有刨冰渍的篮子
Hey Trish.
翠丽丝像上层社会名字
Not for day to day but at the country club.
平时不穿 去乡村俱乐部时穿
You're kidding but you're right.
你搞笑啊 不过还真没说错
When you find something check the pockets for pills.
看上某件衣服后 记得检查口袋有没有药丸
At a thrift store downtown
我有次在市区旧衣店
I found a purple one once and took it.
我找到了一颗紫色药丸
Fell asleep for eight hours.
吃完我昏睡了八个小时
That was my vacation that year.
就当是我那年的年假了
Yay shoes!
好耶 鞋子
I can't believe I just said "yay" in Goodwill.
真不敢相信我居然在二手店里欢呼
Look don't freak. Shoes can be funky
先别高兴太早 鞋子可能会有异味
but I have a special spray at home that makes them like new.
但我家有一瓶特殊喷雾 一喷异味全无
Did you get it from a wizard?
能救破店的鞋 难不成是巫师的药水吗
Oh my God.
我的天啊
Oh my God these Brian Atwoods were mine.
天呀 这双名牌高跟鞋是我的
I donated these to charity
因为穿着它见过两次报
'cause I was photographed wearing them twice.
所以我就捐给慈善机构了
Okay they were $800 when I bought them now they're $8?
我当时可是花了八百大洋买的 现在只值八块
Like me.
就像我
I'm $8.
身价暴跌
Oh my god.
天啊
I'm $8.
我只值八块
I've been reduced.
我被降价了
I'm sorry it just all became so real to me.
抱歉 贫穷感突然排山倒海地袭来
I mean I can't believe it.
这事实好难接受
Didn't you see me crying?
你没看见我在哭吗
Lots of people cry at Goodwill.
善心二手店每天都有大把人哭
You go to France you eat snails. You come here you cry.
去法国就会吃蜗牛 来这里就会眼泪流
That's odd you didn't even react.
太怪了吧 你居然完全没反应
You need to react when people cry.
听到别人哭 你得有点反应啊
I did I rolled my eyes.
我有啊 我翻了个白眼
Look eventually you'll learn to do that on the inside.
终有一天 你会学会泪往心里流
Okay well just FYI
好吧 我告诉你
when i used to cry in front of my other girlfriends
以前我在其他闺蜜面前哭时
they'd be like "what you cryin' about C line? "
她们会说 小琳琳 你在哭什么呢
Look at you girl you're fierce you got your glam on.
妹子 你可是又犀利又迷人哟
Are your girlfriends black drag queens?
你的闺蜜都是黑人变装癖娘炮吧 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/311918.html |