打工姐妹花第一季 第20期:做美甲(在线收听) |
Those are not extensions bitch! 我这秀发可是天生的 贱货
Are you still laughing 'cause it wasn't funny.
你怎么还在笑 这事一点都不好笑
It was so funny. It was like Looney Tunes funny.
太好笑了 你比兔八哥卡通还逗呢
打工姐妹花第一季
It was like Bugs Bunny getting shot in the face funny.
跟兔八哥被猎枪颜射了一样好笑
Only in your version bugs bunny tries to have a dialogue with the shotgun.
而且你这兔八哥 还企图跟猎枪讲道理
I was trying to get your T shirt back.
我想帮你把T恤要回来
I wanted you to have it
我想你拥有那衣服
because you lit up at the 'will when you saw it.
你在二手店看到它时两眼都放光了
I do not light up okay?
我才不会放光
There's no light inside me.
我内心阴暗 希望之光已灭
What you're seeing is probably radiation from the summer
我发出的光 可能是某年夏天我在铁轨边
I collected uranium tubes by the train tracks.
收集铀管 身上残留的辐射光吧
That was good money.
那年挣了不少呢
Thanks for looking out for me Caroline. You're welcome Max.
谢谢你为我出头 卡洛琳 别客气 麦克斯
It's a T shirt it's gone.
不过是件T恤 没了就算了
I don't get attached to things.
我从不乱放感情的
My nail practically got torn off back there by Kat Von D minus.
我的美甲都被那山寨凯特·方迪给整没了
I'm gonna have to sleep with it elevated.
看来今晚睡觉得忍受美甲翘翘的了
Is there a nail place around here?
这附近有做美甲的地方吗
Well this is new york so there's probably gonna be one right...
这里是纽约嘛 没准就在...
Here. Love when that happens.
前方 生活处处有惊喜呀
Look a two for one girlfriend special. Genius.
瞧 闺蜜价买一送一 太棒了
Go with me tomorrow before work it'll be cheaper if we both go.
明天上班前一起去吧 两人同去更便宜哦
I really need one.
我不做新的不行了
Plus you need one too.
再说了 你指甲也该修修了
Well I can't. I have my own day of luxury already booked.
我去不了 我已经安排好至尊逍遥游了
I'm doing a laundry and then the tasting menu at Wendy's.
先洗衣服 然后去速食店试吃
Come on. You and me nails and air conditioning.
来嘛 我和你 享受空调加美甲
It'll be fun. You're doin' it gir r rl.
肯定不错 就这么定了 姐妹儿
Me and my friends used to love getting manicures.
以前我和我的闺蜜最喜欢去做美甲了
'Cause they are black drag queens
黑人变装癖娘炮都好这一口 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/312792.html |