减肥瘦身英语口语话题 第70期:聪明购物法(在线收听) |
Unit 70:Shop smart 第70单元:聪明购物法
Always shop with a grocery list,and stick to it.
购物时一定要带着清单,并坚持只买清单上的东西。
Shop after you eat,not before.
餐后再去买东西,而不要在餐前去买。
Trying to shop for just a few things when you're hungry is like trying to take a tiny sip of water when you're dying of thirst.
当你肚子饿时,要你试着只买几样东西,就好像你口渴得要命时却只能喝一小口水一样,那是不可能的。
Try to do your shopping with somebody else.
试着和别人一起去购物。
You'll be less likely to pick up food your hips clearly don't need.
你就不大会挑选使你发胖的食物。
Steer clear of the "addiction aisles"-the ones lined with potato chips and other high-fat,high-caloric snacks on one side.soda pop,liquor and candy along the other.
避开超市里的“上瘾走道”—这些走道上一边排列着洋芋片和其他高脂、高卡路里的零食,另一边则排列着汽水、烈酒和糖果。
The same goes for other areas you don't need to expose yourself to,from the in-store bakery to the lady handing out the free food samples.
另外有些区域如店内的面包部到小姐分发免费食物试吃的地方,也是少去为妙。
Take along a limited amount of money.
带着限定数量的钱去购物。
That chocolate cake with whipped cream icing next to the frozen corn may look awfully tempting,
那个在冷冻玉米旁涂满授奶油糖霜的巧克力蛋糕可能看起来极度诱人,
but since you brought only enough money for the corn,you'll have to pass on the cake.
但因为你只带够买玉米的钱,所以就只好放弃那个蛋糕哆。
Don' t shop for treats for others. Be honest with yourself.
别为了招待别人而购物。对自己要诚实。
Those snacks will most likely end up in your mouth long before the others even see them.
那些零食可能早在别人看都还没看到之前就已进了你的嘴巴了。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jfssky/314373.html |